• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club

Who should be our new co-owner?

• Purplemoon

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Ruzzy

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lati Master

Garchop Owns you!
hey im back. it will probly come out in march.

off topic: there was an rpg i joined that was meant to start on the 10th AND ITS STILL NOT UP!!!!!!

roses_108

Nah it's after March in the US so we defenitly won't get it in March.

Bandana

*~Friends/Rivals~*
Can I join? I'm so happy there's Kiwi's on here^^ And yes I am a Kiwi, I have the paper machet Kiwi to prove it.
Well we're definietly gonna get D/P either at the same time as Aussie or about a couple of months afterwards. It's always something like that. And we're definitely having it after the USA and UK get it, as usual -.-" (Apart from Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Wererabbit. We got that before the UK surprisingly....)

Knight_Ram

Hey friends! Sorry I haven't spoken on this forum for a while... I moved house and well yeah. I also have been out for a holiday and yeah....Just glad to be back! And apparently, the release date of this D/P game is April 22nd. I don't remember where I got this info, it was awhile back, but I'm sure thats the one for us New Zealanders.

roses_108

Hey the info is on pokemon.com what did you guys get for xmas?

roses_108

Sure you may join welcome Slick The Vaporeon i think the topic at the moment is:What did you get for Xmas?

Knight_Ram

well...I got a Box 360! And a $100 voucher for the EB store... but yeah Welcome Slick The Vaporeon. You all watching Star wars? I am... lol good movie! And yeah, thats all I got. Thats all I really needed. What'd you'll get?

roses_108

Xbox 360??? blah i don't like and what did i get well in short i ended up getting: Nintendo DS lite(from my brother) Pokemon Colosseum(From my mum and dad) And about $70 spending money which i used on pokemon fire red and 5th season of simpsons on DVD.

Knight_Ram

Wow, that was pretty sorted out! Cool! But XBox 360's are really cool. I like it. I would rather that, then PS3. I saw the grphics for the PS3 compred to the XBox 360, and the XBox 360 is better. But yeah. Im going to love this new starwars game coming out on XBox 360. And im going to love this new D/P game aswell!

roses_108

Yea the whole reason for me buying a NDS in the first place was to get D/P lol but im so glad i did it's got so many good games my games are: Animal Crossing:wild World, Nintendogs, and polaruim(only got it because it was $10 but it's an okay game.) and i have pokemon fire red(ofcorse). Also who here want's to see the Animal Crossing movie, Roses_108 says: Me me me me me me me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knight_Ram

Ahhh? They're going to have a movie? Um I guess I can go and see it...? I saw the game up for $10 on Trademe. Awesome deal. But I don't want to buy it. I got more serious things to deal with. Like school work. Yeah... I hope that soon they make a Pokémon game like the Gameboy versions. But on the Wii or something. I would like to see what they would have to offer if they do that. But known some people... They wont approve of this and will complain. But no one and make everyone happy. And just wondering. Is there going to be a skin tone range in the Pokémon revolution game?

roses_108

ok then if i do getta wii ill get battle revolution

Knight_Ram

I was just wondering something else too... should we start tournaments by using our Pokémon from D/P and transferring them onto Battle revolution and battling from there?

roses_108

yea or if we don't get a wii then just battles on ds

Knight_Ram

Yeah...Ok! Sounds great! But I'm getting a little tired. I think I should go to bed. Happy New Years Eve and New Years Day BTW! Night! Just thought that I would add that just in case I don't speak to you another day.

Hello to all newcomers to this club!

Bandana

*~Friends/Rivals~*
Happy New Year's Eve and New Year's Day to you too Knight Ram, and everyone else too I guess.
Wow you guys know waaaaaay more about the DS and stuff than me. Then again, it's my brothers that own it not me ^^"
Anyway, to answer the topic I got:
Harsh Cry of the Heron (book)
Final Fantasy Advent Children (dvd)
InuYasha Movie 3 (dvd)
Two T-shirts
An MP3 player (finally-.-')
And heaps of chocolate. I swear my parents are trying to fatten me up to eat me. Oh and I got a packet of Nori strips from my friend. Well I actually got two but she wanted one so I gave it to her. Nori's quite nice actually, you just need to eat it all at once. Tastes alot like the ocean, but it would considering that it's Nori.

roses_108

Yea i got lots of chocolate too you should get a NDS Bandana it's really worth it. Also happy new year everyone. Also this is too all the new member's all the old ones should ignore, can any of you guys make a bannner for our club if anyone dose/want's to ill make them a Admin or something seeing as we have more members now and when we get big enough ill offer you a better position either pm me or just post on the club if you wish to make one for us.

Knight_Ram

roses_108, you should ask someone to make one for us on the Art request forum. Either that or add someone to our powerful positions as, one of the powerful elite four lol.... hahahaha! I'm such a hard out!

Happy New Year BTW! Hahahaha!! I so cant wait until we get D/P! We should have a competition to see who finishes first... oh, maybe not. Someone will probably cheat lol...*cough* ME! *cough* Hahahaha!! Merry Easter...

Oh yeah, welcome to the club Bandana. I'm impressed with the amount of things you got for Christmas. One question, did you get an IPod, or just an average MP3?

Status
Not open for further replies.