• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club

Who should be our new co-owner?

• Purplemoon

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Ruzzy

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneStarAkira

+1 cookie for troll
The Feebas aren't migrated to Diamond just yet, but I'll list 'em here. They're still currently on Sapphire:

Male, Modest nature
Splash, Dragonbreath
HP: 17
Attack: 6
Defense: 7
Sp. Atk: 6
Sp. Def: 11
Speed: 13

Male, Lax nature
Splash, Dragonbreath
Attack: 7
Sp. Def: 9
Speed: 14

Male, Serious nature
Splash, Dragonbreath
Attack: 6
Sp. Atk: 7

Male, Hardy nature
Splash, Dragonbreath

Female, Bashful nature
Splash, Dragonbreath
Sp. Atk: 7
Sp. Def: 10
Speed: 13

Male, Timid nature
Splash, Dragonbreath
Attack: 5
Sp. Def: 10
Speed: 15

I'd be interested in the Hoenn legendaries. :3 Do you have a nicknameable Groudon, Latios, Deoxys? =3

Matty_G33

Wi-fi Trader
Lol a bit of activity since I last posted :p

Only nicknameables are Pokemon I can migrate from Emearld. The Mew is an Aura Mew, so no nicknames for that.

And my speed got crappy again, probably will be a while since I'll ever do another trade.

LoneStarAkira

+1 cookie for troll
Lol a bit of activity since I last posted :p

Only nicknameables are Pokemon I can migrate from Emearld. The Mew is an Aura Mew, so no nicknames for that.

And my speed got crappy again, probably will be a while since I'll ever do another trade.

When you are able to trade *no rush. I gotta beat the game first anyway!*, what legendaries are you willing to trade? :3 Although, I feel kinda bad asking for a legendary when I'm only offering silly little Feebas. )=

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you guys enjoy and get good presents.
The saddest thing happened last night, my Micro SD corrupted and i lost a ton of saves for the recent games.
Akira, i have a ton of legends but i believe they're not nicknameable so yeah. Some of them might be so i'll check for you.

roses_108

Hey guys hope you had a merry xmas and all that. I hope you have all been well.

Happy New Year Everybody! Looks like everyone's still away on Holiday. Hope everyone has had a good Christmas and will have a good Year.

Matty_G33

Wi-fi Trader
Back from holiday. New Laptop, new Xbox 360, fucking sweet.

AirRivals' forum is running downhill :| Gameforge4D hired two new moderators (one who does absolutely nothing, one who is a Gaiafag), and a new shitty admin from GF's other game BiteFight (stupid Werewolf vs Vampire crap so you'll expect furries and dodgy people) who did a minor redesign that doesn't even fit a Sci-Fi theme. They don't even play the game.

Main problem is though is that they infested the IRC with all of these people who won't play the game, and make some of them mods on there. This caused someone to make their own IRC channel for everyone to use.

So yeah, anyone have a good xmas and new year?

FINALLY a post!
Lucky you got a Laptop and a 360. I got a Wii which i've been dying for. I've got Zelda, Mario Kart, Brawl, DBZBT3 and some other games for it. It's my dream collection missing a few games. I've barely played it though, the rest of the Family hogs it.
lol@ a redesign by someone that Doesn't even play the game. Is everywhere you go like corrupt or something?

LoneStarAkira

+1 cookie for troll
>: Wow, everyone gets cool stuff besides meeee. *cries in a corner* The coolest thing I got was $50, and it wasn't even from my parents!!

So what do you guys have planned until school comes back *if any of you guys are still in school*

Matty_G33

Wi-fi Trader
FINALLY a post!
lol@ a redesign by someone that Doesn't even play the game. Is everywhere you go like corrupt or something?

Nope, this "corruption" was from Gameforge, the company which publishes AirRivals and Bitefight (and other crap games), so yeah, they really screwed up the one thing that they had going so well. The redesign so far is just new title banners for staff, originally they were flags but now they look like something out of some fantasy game (COUGH*BITEFIGHT*COUGH). Before one day, the admin was a smod and I made this with the HA! HA! Guy (a meme like Mudkips, Imma Chargin' Mah Lazer, etc) generator:
hahaguy1.jpg

So yeah, new admin and both mods don't even know how "ForumRivals" works. The forum is usually overrun by trolls, parachute accounts, alts, and flamers, and apparently they're here to "stop all of them". lol it will never happen, Dan is like, unbannable like facecious but he actually lives up to his name as a troll (who can also actually play the game) unlike facecious who is overated.

Dan09.png

And Dan's even running for prez.

>: Wow, everyone gets cool stuff besides meeee. *cries in a corner* The coolest thing I got was $50, and it wasn't even from my parents!!

So what do you guys have planned until school comes back *if any of you guys are still in school*
I got corrospondence (or however you spell it) school until 3/4 of the way in Term 1, which then I return to James Hargest :/ I'm already sick of eating fucking toast there...

And yeah AR had some xmas events before xmas, heres a few screens:
SnowmanEvent01.png

lol @ LEAVEMEBE that stupid fuck.
SnowmanEvent02.png

Here's a real screen :3
aceliafails.png

And here's one of Acelia remarks, a fail lead who actually smokes pot. Note that Den A and Pherkad are in completely different map chains:
AirRivalsMapChain.png

And yeah I'm ready for any kind of trade. I have a heap of legends and all of the starters, got a lot of Cyndaquil to give away.

Hahah, the screens are a crackup, those robots/monsters look so funny, especially with the Santa Hats. And nice Map, i didn't know you make Faqs and stuff for GF.

Until school starts i'm not doing anything special, Just playing my Wii, trying to finish Brawl, and the other games. Man the Wiimote uses up a lot of battery, i've changed it twice in like 2 weeks (I believe that's a lot) so i'm trying to just use the Wiimote for games. I need to buy a GC controller badly.

Amazing sprites Akira! I just looked at the Thread and it's awesome.

Sparkyperson

Light Ball Collector
Back from holiday. New Laptop, new Xbox 360, fucking sweet.

AirRivals' forum is running downhill :| Gameforge4D hired two new moderators (one who does absolutely nothing, one who is a Gaiafag), and a new shitty admin from GF's other game BiteFight (stupid Werewolf vs Vampire crap so you'll expect furries and dodgy people) who did a minor redesign that doesn't even fit a Sci-Fi theme. They don't even play the game.

Main problem is though is that they infested the IRC with all of these people who won't play the game, and make some of them mods on there. This caused someone to make their own IRC channel for everyone to use.

So yeah, anyone have a good xmas and new year?
Lol, what?

Matty_G33

Wi-fi Trader
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Gaia

The moderator Trinity had an avatar from Gaia to make it obvious, and there's a pastebin file I've been sent through forum PM proving they're all are Gaiafags. I would show but I'm suspened as of too many warnings.
suspension.png

And yeah it won't let me log out. I want to get back on there, I really need to get some backups on some legendary, classic threads so I can make my Fucktards Page on my site.

Hahah, the screens are a crackup, those robots/monsters look so funny, especially with the Santa Hats. And nice Map, i didn't know you make Faqs and stuff for GF.

Until school starts i'm not doing anything special, Just playing my Wii, trying to finish Brawl, and the other games. Man the Wiimote uses up a lot of battery, i've changed it twice in like 2 weeks (I believe that's a lot) so i'm trying to just use the Wiimote for games. I need to buy a GC controller badly.

Amazing sprites Akira! I just looked at the Thread and it's awesome.

They're fan-made FAQ's that people spend time doing. The snowmen were event bosses that were easy to kill that appeared when you kill lots of mobs.

I got Xbox Live going, Gears 2 isn't that good in multiplayer but Halo 3 is nice. Might get another online game, or save up for a DSi. Maybe some more Laptop stuff.

EDIT: lolololol suspension on GFAQs:
GFAQsSuspension.jpg

Last edited:
Haha, someone's been bad. Do you Try to get banned or it just happens?
And that Gaia Website is really random....
I've finished the SSE in SSBB and unlocked all the Characters and stages. I've been playing more of DBZ:BT3 but it's so hard with the Wii controls, it's much easier with PS2 controls.

Matty_G33

Wi-fi Trader
About time someone posted >_>

I was suspended for censor bypassing for calling Unownator (remember, no wonder why it's called Un-own) or whatever a tool, and saying how pathetic he was because he was trolled by GGFan, someone who is a complete retard who uses alt armies to back himself up because he has no friends. When I ever get around to making the Retards Page on my site, it'll tell all about him XP Now the suspension has been decided to go for 30 days >_> Glad that SBAllen actually did something though.

IMO the DBZ fighting games are losing taste now. The third one made years ago was actually good and wasn't full of features, and now they're getting too complex :p

I got XBL working, playing Halo 3 and the Gear of War series online. Too bad there's lag and Gears 2 has highly unbalanced gameplay, the machine guns are too weak and the other weapons aside from the pistols are too powerful. Also got my career stats for Halo 3 right here :3

The third one made years ago? You mean Budokai 3 or Budokai Tenkaichi 3? And the recent games suck (Infinite World and Burst Limit), they aren't full of features, they're lacking features. And that's my rant =)

Anyway, sorry i haven't posted here in a while, been a bit busy with some stuff. I've been playing LOZ:TP a bit, not very far into it though. Also nearly finished DBZ:BT3, MKWii is hard though, will take a while to unlock all the Characters. So what's everyone else up to?

Matty_G33

Wi-fi Trader
The third one made years ago? You mean Budokai 3 or Budokai Tenkaichi 3? And the recent games suck (Infinite World and Burst Limit), they aren't full of features, they're lacking features. And that's my rant =)

Anyway, sorry i haven't posted here in a while, been a bit busy with some stuff. I've been playing LOZ:TP a bit, not very far into it though. Also nearly finished DBZ:BT3, MKWii is hard though, will take a while to unlock all the Characters. So what's everyone else up to?

Yeah I mean Budokai 3 >_> That game was the shit.

On Air Rivals atm, there's more drama on the Helix server, it's again locked to newbies (I still have a spare acc to get through though), and the balance is so bad that they're transferring players from BCU to ANI. The latter also got a crappy lead this month, who is Spanish and name is InTheMother, and hacked on his other gear to get to a certain level. This is one of his commands:
ITMOrders.png

He's pretty much failure of the year. And it's not like BCU had it easy, we got Scribbin (short for Steve Cribbin) who actually IS a fireman, and most newbs voted for him (actually scratch that, election polls were rigged) because he was level 92 (Hero rank) >_> Jesus christ his humour is dry and he is pretty overated as a threat.

Long time no see guys! Sorry that i haven't been here in ages.
Anyway, how's everyone?
It's the holidays now so i'm happy. The US version of Platinum came out so i've been having fun playing that. Also been playing my Wii a lot :)

Matty_G33

Wi-fi Trader
Damn Air Rivals is getting boring as hell at the moment and we also have an idiot Brazilian for a leader called Nuno, so my brigade/clan leader made a video on snaring him. Playing Battlefield 2142 at the moment, works on my Vista Laptop but my home XP PC. Was also recently playing AoM and it's not bad at all. Hell I made a video on God Powers (damn need Sony Vegas).

Well when Battlefield Heroes comes out I'm playing that instead of Air Rivals. Looks like a kiddy friendly Battlefield title but it looks like they care about game balance, it's free, and is not going to have so much elitism (because it's focused on fun) in it. Check from bottom to top in the way of videos.

Also
ffruuuuuminesweeper.png

Status
Not open for further replies.