1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The new001 shop

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by new001, Oct 7, 2005.

1. Azumarill

Azumarill Guest

Recolor of Gyrados (sp?) the blue to cyan and the white to yellow and the rest just keep the same and fusion of banette and horsea
    TY
    -azu ;242;

2. new001

new001 FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Sure, I'll make the recolor now, but I'm not so sure about the fusion.

3. new001

Last edited: Oct 23, 2005
  4. new001

Sorry for triple posting
    Anyone want to request anything?

5. Can I have a Ninetails Fushed with Quilava.With just the flames from Quilava and make him look like hes ticed off and the flames from Quilava going rapidly.

6. new001

Ticed off? or did you mean ticked off? Do you want me to animate it, Is that what you mean by going rapidly?

7. yes Exacly

8. Sorry for double posting but where are you.

9. hello where are you at

10. Blaziken96

Blaziken96 Guest

Can I have a recolor of entei?

The cloud thingy on it's back make it red and the rest that is white black, all that is black make it white and make it's fur orange.

Thanks

11. Hello are you there

12. zeppelin

zeppelin echospace obsessive

Could i have a gold SCIZOR please, thanks in advance

13. Hoodwink

Hoodwink Guest

can i have a pichu animation

14. Shadowman

Shadowman AKA: Fox McBanjo

Can I have a mewtwo (yellow tail,gold body)in an animation with him usein flamethrower out of his hand.I know its a lot but please do it!
    thanks in advance

15. DeadlyMighty

DeadlyMighty Guest

I know i havent been on in ages, sorry. Okay, here's the lugia pic, if you can still do my trainer card. Its on hte first page. So sorry, agina, i was stumped with homework, classes, sports, and then i had a new job.
    Shadow Lugia Sprite

16. Hello wheres new001

17. D3@D W()LF

D3@D W()LF Guest

18. booma bomb

booma bomb Guest

Can I please have a lime green and black Arcanine? Thanks.

19. Where are you

20. zeppelin

zeppelin echospace obsessive

where the F£$%% (%$&(% is he!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want ma scizor iv been waiting 4 ages