• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The new001 shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tediz40

Elemeant changes is example a Fire type Suicune or a Majestic Entei...

Pokematt

Pokemon
Can you make a raikou with a blue tail, make its whisker thingy that is above its teeth orange, and make its purple thing on its back black?

Thanks in advance.

D

DeadlyMighty

Trainer card, please!

Pokemon: Red Mightyena, Shining Pikachu, Shinih Raquaza, Shining Zangoose, Shining Charizard, XD001 (shadow lugia)

Background: Fire symbol and dark symbol

Last edited by a moderator:

new001

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I think I can do that,
Red Mityena? Do you want me to recolor one, or do you mean the shiny?
Zabgiise? Is that a Zangoose? Zigzagoon? Zapdos? or Zubat?
And the background... anything?
where can I get a dark lugia? or can you provide the picture.

Last edited:
D

DeadlyMighty

I have a dakr lugioa pic if you need it. Sorry, way mistype. it was Zangoose, fixed it. And background, yeah, anything. Sorry, im usually vague...*blushes* bad girl!

X

XD002

Trainer card? Info here!

Trainer Sprite:May
Pokemon:Mew, Pikachu, Sceptile, Feraligater, Charizard, Shiny Misdreavus, Castform.
Pokemon by trainer:Mew. ;151;

Can you make it?

new001

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Sorry, I haven't been on for a long time, and I am now working on XD002 and Earth Demon's requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.