• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Newbie Trainer Card Request Shop

Did you like the cards I sent you, and was the time and quality well worth it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
Hello. I am new to making trainer cards, having made my first just a few minutes ago, the example is in my sig. I will take any and all requests and I will try to have requests done within 2 days. I will send you the card via pm and I hope I will get requests soon. I am glad that I have the kowledge and chance to broaden my horizons within the fan art forum. I will start taking requests tonight, but I will not begin making them until tomorrow. Thank you.

As of 4/02/07 on the USA Eastern Seaboard we are... OPEN

Last edited:

Stitches

#1 Spinda Fan EVER
Umm, hi. I would like a trainer card. Since you don't have a form, I'll post it in my way.

Could you use D/P sprites for my trainer card?

Trainer Name: Stitches
Trainer Sprite: Use the female D/P sprite
Pokemon Behind Trainer: Spinda
Badges: Whichever ones you have, but Hoenn is my preference.
Pokemon: 3 Spinda on top, 3 Sableye on the bottom.
Background: Anything purple &/or swirly...I like purple.

-Stitches ;327;

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
Hello everyone. I am reopening the trainer card shop. I will hapily make cards for you now. The thing I needed to figure out was easy, I should have gone with my instincts first.

Fraligtr- I know you got your card, but I'll make another one if you want.

espeon- I made your card and will send it to you via pm

Stiches- I just need to find a background and I'll start on your card soon.

edit- stitches: your card is done I will soon send you your card. Do you all know how to put things in image tags? I want to know so I can send you the url for your card.

Last edited:

Lucario rocks

Pokemon master
Trainer card

I wish too make a TC to

Name:Lucario Rocks
Background pokemon:Lucario
6 Pokemon: Charizard, Torterra, Lucario, Dragonite, Magnezone, Feraligator
Background: Victory road
Trainer type: DP hero male
Gym badges: Kantos, Johtos, Orange Islands, Hoenn, Battle Frontier symbols, Sinnoh.

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
Okay Lucario. I'll take your request but I'm not 100% sure how to add that many badges or frontier symbols. Aside from that, I have the template and all of the sprites.

Edit- I have made your card lucario. I'll send it to you tomorrow. I'm going to bed now so...

I just want to check with future shoppers that if you do not know how to put things in image tags, I'll try my best to explain.

Even though your card my look great and I have checked it over, please look at the card, which is why I put it in the pm, and if something is not right please tell me and I'll gladly fix it. Here's the format, thanks to Stitches.

Trainer Name:
Trainer Sprite:
Pokemon Behind Trainer:
Badges:
Pokemon:
Background:

~~~~~

I have all badges and access to sprites of pokemon, trainers, and items if you'd like them instead of badges. For items, I have berries, pokeballs, and other items. All items are from R/S. If you'd like, I couls try to do a GSC card with GSC pokemon but a FR/LG template. If it is allowed, also, I can post my finished cards. If that is not allowed, there are examples in my sig and in Fire Suicune's sig.

Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~
Edit: I'll post some cards I just finished ( 3-27-07 ) so I think you'll enjoy them and maybe people will want to request cards once they see them.

Here's my dream Lucy team.

http://i12.*******.com/4h9m6u1.png

Last edited:

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
Wow. Not a very active thread. I wonder if anyone can come and visit, or if we could get people here? Stitches had his/her card in his/her sig for about 20 min. so I don't know. I reopened and sent everyone their cards, I guess I'll ask if this thread can be closed for good.

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
okay, I'll make your card, is there any other pokemon you'd like me to add, I'm not really comfortable making a card with 4 pokes. How about Wailord and Relicanth who are needed to get the Regi's ? If you reply soon, I can have your card done within 10-20 minutes.

Edit- Actually, I'll need to get your card tomorrow, I'm gonig ou and won't be home till late, I'f I'm home before midnight, I'll make your card and send it to you around 11.

Last edited:

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
Okay Mark, surprisingly I got home early although I'll be leaving in a few minutes. Your card is done so I'll send it to you via pm. I hope you enjoy it. Pm me if I need to fix anything.

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
Okay, after Joe's joke is over, I'll post in the first post what I'm working on and for who along with the format courtesy of stitches. If anyone asks for things other than tc's and you can make them, please feel free to do so, you get credit and it'll say youre from my shop ok, i want more people to visit and I need to make cards

grassland

pokemon expert
Trainer Name: ally
Trainer Sprite: Use the female D/P sprite
Pokemon Behind Trainer: turtwig
Badges: Whichever ones you have
Pokemon: dialga,palkia,shaymin,manaphy,arceus,darkrai
Background: Anything that goes with it

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
Okay grassland, your card is done and will be sent to you within the hour, I can't get into my inbow to pm you so it might take a little longer, but an hour is jus a benchmark for how long I plan to be online.

Pokedude1928375

Hey legendarypokemonjunkie17 I sent you a pm asking you if you could make me a trainer card. This is what I want on it
Name-Dustin
D/P Male Trainer Sprite
Pokemon beside trainer- Pinpulp
other Pokemon in boxes- Dialga, Palkia, Lucario, Spiritomb, Darkria, Arceus(Dragon Form)
Background- Battle Tower, Or just plain blue. Email it to me at dustinhallborg@hotmail.com or just send me it with private messengering
Badges Shinnoh

Last edited:
Wut up im new and i would lke a tc please

name:Alex J
spite:d/p male
pokemon behind trainer:dragonaire
Badges:emerald
pokemon in boxes:dragonaire,ledian,empoleon,lumineon,lucario,ninetails
background: somthing dark...no bright colors pls

Status
Not open for further replies.