• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Next Avengers: Legacy of Marvel (Rated PG-15)

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Things grew more and more chaotic... There was the Civil War and then also the Inferno... However, the worst was yet to come. While the heroes recovered from the truama, Franklin Richards from the future discovered a threat greater than any that has been known... a ravager of time has come to try and devour the universe... However, time, space and reality slowly became twisted and bent as inconsistencies within the timeline and universe formed.

The result was a Reality War.

A long and bitter struggle that caused reality and the timeline to convulse... Despite the many losses, the Earth and so many other worlds have been saved. However, so many things have changed. Reality changed and there was now a brand new future for people to move forward to. However, good and evil permeate throughout the world. As cities and towns redevelop, evi, rises once more, from the leftovers of the war.

Heroes are needed. A brand new generation of heroes. The next Avengers are needed!

During the war, many heroes and some reformed villains settled down and started families. The children of these heroes as well as the next carrier of long-time heroes must rise up to the occasion. For years, these children became young adults and heroes under the watchful eyes of the survivors such as Spiderman and Deadpool.

And now, with the beginning of new threats, these new heroes must go and defend the world while uncovering the truth of the war all those years ago...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, DVB here. I have not one, but two RPs. This one was inspired by Next Avengers, a video. So the jsit is we play as the children of fallen heroes and a few villains. Now, currently, there will be no new villains, but instead fighting the remnants of the monster while investigating what happened.

Now, regarding the kids, their parents regarding as a couple HAS to make sense. For some good examples, check out the children from the actual Next Avengers movie. You have to run the idea by me regarding the couple and no one person with multiple children. First come, first serve.

However, you can also have the children of two heroic individuals such as well-known S.H.I.E.L.D. members create their own heroic persona, within reason.

There is also legacy characters. Where a hero has been played by multiple characters, such as Ghost Rider and Sentry. A bit more freedom on what you can do here, but also requires more creativity. (The Sentry would need to be nerfed for example).

There are very few original heroes played. Spiderman is one and I'll play him. (Deadpool is another, but I already have someone in mind to play him)

Overall, this is much like the Teen Titans RP, but with Marvel characters. So, spcie up your creative muscles, do some research and let's have some fun!

We also respect one another opinions, so no shipping debates! Remember, you need to run a next-gen hero by me first.

Name:

Next Gen Hero/Legacy Hero: (Can be both. Ask me if you need help.
Heroic Linneage (Only for Next-Gen Heroes; who are their parents and how did their parents end up together)
Precursor Hero (Only for Legacy Heroes; who held the mantle before them and how did they end up with the powers)

Powers:
Limits/Weaknesses:

Appearance: (Least two paragraphs)

Personality: (Least two paragraphs)

History: (Least two paragraphs)