• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NFL Club '08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron Rodgers did play, but he threw another clutch interception to help the Packers lose. It wasn't mainly his fault, though, as the Packers' run defense is garbage. A.J. Hawk is proving to be overrated, as I've thought all along. "The ship be sinking" in Green Bay.

These next two weeks will likely prove weather or not the Panthers are a contender. If we can manage to beat the Bucs and then the Saints, we'll be a sturdy #1 in the South division and have a fairly easy schedule until Green Bay. Here's hoping.

New York Jets over Cincinnati
Atlanta over Chicago
Baltimore over Indianapolis
St. Louis over Washington
Tampa Bay over Carolina
Minnesota over Detroit
Miami over Houston
New Orleans over Oakland
Jacksonville over Denver
Green Bay over Seattle
Dallas over Arizona
Philadelphia over San Fransisco
New England over San Diego
New York Giants over Cleveland

latino heat

Mexican pride
Hey can I join i dont know if u guys remeber me haha my team is the chargers
thanx in advance

Peyton Manning and the Colts' explosive offense comes to Green Bay, where the Packers have a dreadful run defense and injured members of their secondary. I have a bad feeling about this.

Quick predictions:

San Diego over Buffalo.
Carolina over New Orleans.
Minnesota over Chicago.
Pittsburgh over Cincinnati.
Tennessee over Kansas City.
Baltimore over Miami.
New York Giants over San Francisco.
Dallas over St. Louis.
Houston over Detroit.
Green Bay over Indianapolis.
New York Jets over Oakland.
Cleveland over Washington.
Tampa Bay over Seattle.
New England over Denver.

Welcome back to the club, latino heat.

latino heat

Mexican pride
What the hell happend today my god!!!
RAMS beat the Cowboys?
Is that even possible and to top it off Roy Williams (SS) who is back after a broken arm is out for the season because of the same injury

Then I cant see half the Chargers game because of some power failure and when the signal comes back I get too see Philip Rivers throw in interception.

Then New Orleans gets killed in Carolina
They didnt even put up a fight and they had Shockey and Colston back!!!
To finish it off they loose Reggie for 3-4 weeks.

And the Raiders get a win???
In overtime????
With a 57 yardfield goal???

Danm this was a terrible week for me at least.

Its gonna be a long season for the Chargers and Saints but theyll make the playoffs.....I hope

I expected a blowout in the Packers-Colts game, but not like this. The Packers dominated the Colts and won 34-14, with 2 INTs returned for TDs. If they play like that, they certainly are capable of finishing with a winning record and making the playoffs.

-SI-

I'm baaaaaack
Ooh my cheeseheads. Ooh my cheeseheads. Impressing me once again.
What a spectacular show they put on. I credit Ryan Grant, and Charles Woodson.

spongeaud

Shikamaru Fan!
Yeah the Packers and Colts game I was like wow what happened to the colts and the Jets game hmhmhm is a ll I can say.
Yeah the Cowboys well maybe they still be distracted come next week when they play the Bucs who with Gracia to me equals win.
I pick him over QB than Greise anyday.
EDIT:
Go Rays!!!

Go Rays!!!

... go Phils

anyways

LSU lost and saints won that same thing happened 2 week ago when lsu lost to florida and the saints won againts oakland coincidence?

acording to a sign i read

"Harry Potter says Who Dat!"

and as such the saints won 37 -32 over te chargers

to lazy to post scores so

SD < NO
NYG > PIT
SEA > SF
CLE > JAC
CIN < HOU
OAK < BAL
ARI < CAR
TB < DAL
WAS > DET
BUF < MIA
STL < NE
ATL < PHI
KC < NYJ

The Packers go to undefeated Tennessee this weekend... I'm not expecting a win, but if they do pull one out, I think they very well could be better than the 8-8 record I've predicted. Unfortunately division rivals Chicago and Minnesota are nearly guaranteed wins, playing Detroit and Houston respectively.

Brady Quinn did a good job in his starting debut. Too bad his 100+ QB rating means nothing after the Cleveland D gave the game away.

And as a Panthers fan, I'm growing nervous about this week's game. Everyone is expecting it to be a blow-out game, which tends to be the situation right before the Panthers choke and give up a huge, embarrassing loss. Here's hoping this week will be different.

latino heat

Mexican pride
Man the Browns defense was just plain terrible after the second half but good start by Quinn.

Got a good feeling this week
Chargers should be able to manhandle the chiefs and the Saints offense should own the falcons defense

The Packers managed to allow two safeties in the same quarter in their 28-27 loss to Minnesota, which was much more dreadful than the final score indicated (one Packers TD came on defense and another on a punt return). Next week they must beat Chicago for any hope of staying alive in the playoff race, but I predict a Bears 34-17 win.

spongeaud

Shikamaru Fan!
The Giants and Eagles was pretty good was close at a lot of parts but the Giants pull off the win.
Wow the Falcon's Matt Ryan is doing good for them well good for them I know they had a couple of problems last season so good for them.
And Titans still undefeated.

Weeks 1-9: Carolina gives performances that show they're worthy of being a playoff contender, yet the national media ignores them.

Week 10: The Panthers give one of their worst performances of the year, just barely beating one of the worst teams in the league, yet they're now considered great. John Madded said during Sunday Night Football that they're one of the top three teams in the NFL! I'm afraid I just don't understand this logic.

That's NFL commentating for you. You've got Troy Aikman with his analysis that always involves the phrase "great job by," as well as complete overreactions by anyone employed by ESPN.

I predicted a blowout in the Packers game, didn't I? Oops, wrong winner, though... I guess I'll pick against them every game the rest of the way if they end up playing like they did today.

I hate to say this, but I think Carolina's season is just about over. I honestly thought that Atlanta was going to be the easiest game left on the schedule (maybe except for Denver), and we end up getting blown out of the water. If we can't beat the Falcons at home, New Orleans should be out of the question, at Green Bay in November is out of the question, and Tampa Bay and the Giants should be downright brutal. I'm thinking we'll be lucky to get ten wins on the season, which may not even be enough to qualify for a wild-card berth.

And how about the Titans loosing to the Jets? That was unexpected.

Beating Green Bay is never out of the question this season, given the pathetic way the defense has performed. I wouldn't be surprised to see Carolina put up something in the upper 30s in points, running the ball non-stop right over the overrated A.J. Hawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.