• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Nickelodeon Club

Skarm™

Light It Up
Welcome fellow Nickelodeon channel watchers!In this club, you can talk about anything that has to do with Nickelodeon.That includes their website, TV shows, etc.If you want to join, you must approve of the rules, and say a TV show on Nickelodeon and why( Ex. I Skamory7, approve of the Nickelodeon Club rules and I like the show iCarly because it is funny and actiony at the same time. Aperfect blend).

Rules:
1. No swearing please.
2. No inappropriate content.
3. No spam and other stuff like that.
4. No flaming or bashing.
5. Follow all the other Serebii Forums rules.
6. Enjoy Nickelodeon.

Last edited:

Elision

Fall Apart.
iCarly because it's funnier than most shows on T.V. and Sam somehow amuses me.

Meowth City

Staff member
I like iCarly too. Sam is definitely a favourite character of mine. Jennette McCurdy is a brilliant actress and so funny. I also quite like Victorious especially for the theme song, Make It Shine.

Elision

Fall Apart.
I like iCarly too. Sam is definitely a favourite character of mine. Jennette McCurdy is a brilliant actress and so funny. I also quite like Victorious especially for the theme song, Make It Shine.

I like Victorious but my favorite songs are Song2you and Beggin on your knees.

Kingdra4ever

I can type this.
I like Victorious but my favorite songs are Song2you and Beggin on your knees.

I like those song too. But I also like tell me that you love me. And iCarly is so funny. Sam is the best.

Sam: Oh my gosh the bear ate Freddie, BAD BEAR!

*Whacks Freddie who is dressed like a bear, with an umberella*

*Freddie falls to the ground but Carly helps him up*

Freddie: Never do that again!

Sam: Your not the boss of me!

*Sam whacks Freddie again with the umberella*

*Freddie once again falls down but again carly helps him*

This is my favorite Sam scene.

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
I agree to the rules, and my favorite show on Nick is Victorious I don't know why it just interests me.

I have a question.It is true that "Adventure Time" was originaly owned by Viacom.People say it was how CN started going downhill.How does that make sense?

I don't know if it was owned by Viacom, but it was a short on "Random! Cartoons".
And, Making Friends is an old cartoon that was on for like 5 weeks. I didn't like it, and didn't watch it. Has anyone noticed they are playing the awesome old Nick cartoons really late/early, like starting at 3 AM. I loved Rugrats and Jimmy Neutron!

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
I'm surprised no one here has talked about Big Time Rush. That's my favorite Nickelodeon TV show at the moment. Victorious is also a good show, I'm not much of an iCarly fan, but my favorite Nickelodeon TV show is Big Time Rush.

eryyy

Ace Trainer
I also really like Big Time Rush. I find the show to be hilarious and they have some really good music too.
Drake and Josh was a good show and I miss it. I wish they didn't take it off the air. I loved that show.

Kingdra4ever

I can type this.
I also like HOA (House of Anubis).

I also really like Big Time Rush. I find the show to be hilarious and they have some really good music too.
Drake and Josh was a good show and I miss it. I wish they didn't take it off the air. I loved that show.

I don't like BTR. And I miss Drake and Josh too.... it was one of the funniest shows.

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
How could I have forgotten about Spongebob! That is my favorite show on Nick!
@TeamRocketGrunt - No one likes Making Friends I guess, sorry. It was a real weird style and I didn't like it.

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
I TylerS, approve of the Nickelodeon Club rules
I Like Most Nickelodeon Shows Expect For House Of Anubis and Import's on the austrailan channel *mostly docter who spinoffs*

http://www.makingfiends.com/
^How Does Not Any one in this club like it expect for me and TeamRocketGrunt^

Drake Bell is Going to be on Nickelodeon on July 9 (USA) in a MOVIE of fairy odd parents :)

Last edited: