• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Nickelodeon Club

Skarm™

Light It Up
i like most nickelodeon shows expect for house of anubis and import's on the austrailan channel *mostly docter who spinoffs*

http://www.makingfiends.com/
^how does not any one in this club like it expect for me and teamrocketgrunt^

drake bell is going to be on nickelodeon on july 9 (usa) in a movie of fairy odd parents :)

how may times do i have to say it? Read the first post so you can join the club properly!

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
I forgot to properly join.

I, Oceanus191, approve of the Nickelodeon Club's rules and my favorite Nickelodeon show right now is Big Time Rush because it's hilarious and I just love their music. I also like Victorious too. Not a big fan of iCarly.

Just to let you know, Skarmory, you might want to put a rule about flaming/bashing in there because without it there, it's like saying that flaming/bashing is okay when it's not allowed.

Skarm™

Light It Up
I forgot to properly join.

I, Oceanus191, approve of the Nickelodeon Club's rules and my favorite Nickelodeon show right now is Big Time Rush because it's hilarious and I just love their music. I also like Victorious too. Not a big fan of iCarly.

Just to let you know, Skarmory, you might want to put a rule about flaming/bashing in there because without it there, it's like saying that flaming/bashing is okay when it's not allowed.

thank you finally someone joins correctly

eryyy

Ace Trainer
Sorry, I forgot to properly join.

I, Espeon 114x, approve of the Nickelodeon Club's rules and I really like Big Time Rush because the show is hilarious (especially in season two) and I love their music.

One more thing I didn't exactly mention, why is there no rule about flaming and bashing in this club? Just out of curiosity.

Snivy18

I will follow the rules. I would join this club cause it has Power rangers samurai and Supah Ninjas cause it has awesome action

Skarm™

Light It Up
Sorry, I forgot to properly join.

I, Espeon 114x, approve of the Nickelodeon Club's rules and I really like Big Time Rush because the show is hilarious (especially in season two) and I love their music.

One more thing I didn't exactly mention, why is there no rule about flaming and bashing in this club? Just out of curiosity.

Because it's obvious not to do that.
I will follow the rules. I would join this club cause it has Power rangers samurai and Supah Ninjas cause it has awesome action

thnx for joining.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
Because it's obvious not to do that.

Even if it's 'obvious' not bash/flame, you still really should have a rule in there about it. Just as a precaution. Without it, it's sort of like a gaping hole. It still really should be there. Better to be safe then sorry.
And pretty much every other single club in this forum has a rule about it except for this one.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Even if it's 'obvious' not bash/flame, you still really should have a rule in there about it. Just as a precaution. Without it, it's sort of like a gaping hole. It still really should be there. Better to be safe then sorry.
And pretty much every other single club in this forum has a rule about it except for this one.

ok then i added it to the rules

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Does anyone mind if I join? I love pretty much all Nickelodeon shows.

I, ~SkyHigh~, approve of the Nickelodeon Club's rules and I like the show Victorious because I've always been a fan of Victoria Justice ever since she was on Zoey 101 and I was happy to see her get her own show. I espeically like the music from Victorious as well.

I also like Big Time Rush, Drake and Josh, The Fairly Odd Parents, and Spongebob. Don't really care for Super Ninjas, iCarly, and House of Anubis.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Does anyone mind if I join? I love pretty much all Nickelodeon shows.

I, ~SkyHigh~, approve of the Nickelodeon Club's rules and I like the show Victorious because I've always been a fan of Victoria Justice ever since she was on Zoey 101 and I was happy to see her get her own show. I espeically like the music from Victorious as well.

I also like Big Time Rush, Drake and Josh, The Fairly Odd Parents, and Spongebob. Don't really care for Super Ninjas, iCarly, and House of Anubis.
no, nobody minds if you join but you don't care for iCarly! what's gotten into you?

Skarm™

Light It Up
I never did like iCarly. I think it's dumb, pointless, and not funny. Most if their jokes are rather lame and it really lacks comedy.
That's just what I think though.

okay... i might faint now because of what you just said about iCarly

eryyy

Ace Trainer
I never did like iCarly. I think it's dumb, pointless, and not funny. Most if their jokes are rather lame and it really lacks comedy.
That's just what I think though.

I agree with you about some of the jokes being lame, I don't exactly think iCarly is bad.
I do like it but it's not my favorite Nickelodeon show (that would be BTR) but I do like iCarly to some extent.
Although, I tuned in to watch iParty With Victorious to see that mash up of Leave It All to Me and Make it Shine and the song really wasn't even that great. iParty with Victorious just really wasn't all that great.

Topic?

What is your favorite Nickelodeon show and why?

I think you all can guess what mine is, right?