• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Nicknaming Contest ~ 0910 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to close this [effing awesome] thread. I'm too busy with [prepping for] College and SPPf's too laggy to actually be dedicated into maintaning a thread.

Sorry, guys. If one of you wants to continue this [make a version 3], go ahead. You have my permission. :D

FOR THE HECK OF IT.

Spearow

Most WTF Nickname: Automatic Poop Dropping Machine Warning: The off switch is located up the anal canal. Also, the Automatic Poop Dropping Machine has a habit of pooping on anyone, including the owner. (rosso1111)
Most Random Nickname: A bird. Not much else to say. Just a generic bird. (mattman324)
Most Creative Nickname: Jack Spearow (darkdragontamer)
Best Nickname: Direct Flight (Shadow Eeveelution)

Hippowdon

Most WTF Nickname: Fart-pot (bones090)
Most Random Nickname: I eroded the sphinx :3 (Sinnohdragon)
Most Creative Nickname: Sandspammer (Purplepassion)
Best Nickname: Nomster (Dark Petal)

Gliscor

Most WTF Nickname: Botox master (Rangeet)
Most Random Nickname: Dun nun nun nun nun nun nun nun... BATMAN! (suicune lover)
Most Creative Nickname: Toxicity (Rheine)
Best Nickname: Violet Bouregarde! (kuriboh361)

If it matters, Set 33 [which was gonna be a special set] was going to have the legendary beasts. ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.