• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Nicknaming Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame Mistress

Togepi:
OH EM GEE I HAVE A CRACK ON MY HEAD WHATDOIDOWHATDOIDOWHATDOIDO
Tick tock, the Egg is a Clock
Scrambled Misty
An Egg Hatched Three Weeks Too Early
Colourful Triangles

Sewaddle:
Shakin' my *ss atcha, bro
Greeny Swodd (you problably won't get the reference if you don't live in England, though)
Waddleaf
Swaggle

Happiny:
Togepi's Careless Mother
Pinkie Pie's Pet
Lollipink
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Quintsa

Roblox FTW
Bumppies!!!

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Psyduck, Lickitung, and Munna. Of course, Bidoof and Munchlax work too. :)

The Meddler

Never Forget
I'm going to put this very lightly. My co-owners have crumbled on me, and Bekidding doesn't want to make trophies anymore. I made this as sort of a revival to bring interest back, and with me taking the reins of Mystery of the Reaper, I must clean this off my plate. Thus, I am having this closed and someone else can gladly make a new one and run it on their own merit however they see fit.

Flame Mistress

I'll think about it, but there won't be any trophies or anything like that if I take over, probably; I feel bad having to force someone to make twelve trophies every three days.

Moog2

Must stay awake...
I'm kind of too busy to run one right now, but I'd appreciate it if someone could let me know if anyone starts one up. Just post something on my profile; it would be much appreciated. In a few months I could do one, but school needs to be done and I won't be doing trophies either. Same reasoning as Flame Mistress.

Status
Not open for further replies.