• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Nicknaming Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.kitty96

Average Joe
I nickname almost every pokemon I catch. My pokemon are: Treecky the Sceptile, Spookter the Giritina, Schweasile the Weavile, Wrathmonk the Poliwrath, Yu Gi Oh! the Salamence and Red the Scizor.

shon_taylor

ican has cheezburger
I always have like certain themes for mine. My emerald team is named after Naruto characters, and my old pearl team is named after the planets. So far in the new pearl I don't really have a theme.

i always name my pokemon. sometimes after my own characters, i dont have a single pokemon in my PC without a name.

Kalot3000

TM Collector
Right now, my Lv 100 Ninetales is called Solana (Like the Ranger)
Do you have a better idea??

Cool Frood

<-- Feelin' Blue...
Does anyone have a good nickname for a Kahngaskan or a Clefable?

Manafii101

Manafii Addict
TrebleClef is cool for claefable

absoluteSoul

Yeah, 421 combos!
Torterra = Atlas
Empoleon = Poseidon (my Kyogre's name too...)
Salamence = Fafnir (I was supposed to name it something else, but I forgot...)
Mismagius = Nyx (<3)
Gallade = Perseus, but then I changed it to Spada... (Man, I am really obssessed >_<)

And when I finally train my Chimchar and evolve it all the way into an Infernape, I think I'm going to call it... Well, I can't spell it anymore :/ It's probably too long anyway. So maybe Vulcan.

skarmory227

<:(00){ <--fish!
I always name my flying pokemon banishedbi (Banishedbird if it fit) until it reaches lv. 100. It's been a tradition since red version. My skarmory has now gained the right to be called "bird" instead. I always name my starter P-001 for some reason. I name my shinys something that relates to shiny pokemon(lucky and Sherald. Sherald shares sh with shiny.).

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!
I name all of my Pokemon after Homestar characters.

Atabas

FullMetal Trainer
Here are some

Shuckle = Dr.Pepper
Ninetails = Kyubi
Sharpedo = Jaws
Absol = Riku

thats all off the top of my head

fireblast_10

Pokemon trainer
Lol, I name my pokes after my friends, for example a snorlax I name after my friend botham because of one thing.......lol

Shadowed_Mudokon

Yo, yo, yo, yo...
I tend to give my characters witty names.

Mudkip: Pie.

Porygon: Kryten. (Ever watched Red Dwarf?)

Torterra: Continent

Status
Not open for further replies.