• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Night Terrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
This is like the fifth day in a row where im on wen every1 else is offlline

And now you leave while I'm online D=

Meanie >: .

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
Hongkong, i still don't have PO installed. go a few posts up and you'll know why cuz i'm not typing it out for the hundredth time. unless it's an in-game war i can't do anything. i'll see if my babe can figure it out, linux is confusing..
edit: http://wiki.pokemon-online.eu/view/Installation#Installing_on_Linux
i don't understand voodoo, so...

Last edited:

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
it's glitching? i just figured no one was online...
^hah! you're post 69.

Last edited:

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
okay guys, if we're gonna be serious about this we need to recruit and be more active on the xat. i might've gotten us a new member today

edit: apparently i'm really good at rotation battles. 26 wins, 2 losses so far on random matchup

Last edited:

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
Yeah, and more people have been on Rotation cuz of that eeveelution tournament in japan. granted a third of all my battles are the eeveelutions, i'm still rocking it
edit: our xat is still dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.