• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Night Terrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smanters

Smanter
Im so glad the clan is finally up and running :D and Hey Smanters, your in my division not Ere's there was a mixup, just so you know :D
I figured, just didn't want to argue. :)

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Good luck with the clan!!!

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Lol despite my sexyness I am prone to believe assassin when he neglects to add our changes ^^

I dunno what posts will be transfered and what ones not, if someone gives me a list I'll gladly change it. Otherwise you just need to wait till every post is ready.

Good luck with the clan!!!

Thanks a lot!

*zips in*
PO PS or Wifi?: PO and wi-fi, no PS. I hate PS.
PO name: Smanters
PS name: N/A
Friend Code: 5372-8391-8360
Time Zone: -5 (central time)
Hours of activity: I dunno...1-5?
How Good of a battler are you?(1-10): 8. I've had a fair amount of experience in battling and team building.
Do you do art?: No, unfortunately.
Which Division would you like to join?: Petrifying Poltergeists
Who reffered you?: nobody, I like joining "new" clans.

I've been on these forums for over a year, but I made a new account so people don't recognize me. so, hello! I'm Smanters. I know how to make some (not to brag) amazing teams, and a great variety, so I try new teams all the time to challenge myself. I'm currently having a bit of a Hail fetish.

I actually noticed this clan not long ago. it looked nice, and I was waiting for it to open.

Welcome to the clan! You know the golden rule, right?

TherianForm

King of TM87
PO PS or Wifi?: Just Wi-fi
PO name: n/a
PS name: n/a
Friend Code: 5415 6614 8253
Time Zone: GMT 10 1/2 +
Hours of activity: mmm, Most of the time
How Good of a battler are you?(1-10): 7/10 will be a lot better when I finish B2
Do you do art?: no, not really
Which Division would you like to join?: Alarming Androids
Who reffered you?: No one :)

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
PO PS or Wifi?: Just Wi-fi
PO name: n/a
PS name: n/a
Friend Code: 5415 6614 8253
Time Zone: GMT 10 1/2 +
Hours of activity: mmm, Most of the time
How Good of a battler are you?(1-10): 7/10 will be a lot better when I finish B2
Do you do art?: no, not really
Which Division would you like to join?: Alarming Androids
Who reffered you?: No one :)

Accepted, Eregato will add you soon enough (I think).

Smanters

Smanter
I saw the thing was black and for a sec thought this thread had been locked! o_o
gave me a good scare, to say the least.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
What repel system?

When you use a repel and it runs out, it prompts you to use another one if you want. that way you don't have to go into your bag again to use one. another change i like is on random matchup, if you power off in the middle of a match, you have to wait an hour before going in :p

TherianForm

King of TM87
When you use a repel and it runs out, it prompts you to use another one if you want. that way you don't have to go into your bag again to use one. another change i like is on random matchup, if you power off in the middle of a match, you have to wait an hour before going in :p

OMG, really??? Have Black 2 can't wait until my pokemon are ready to do competitive play! Thankyou Nintendo!

Hong Kong

Ah good so many people D/C just to be fags

TherianForm

King of TM87
^ yeah I know, especially on Wi-fi tournaments :) So glad the added this in

PO PS or Wifi?: PO
PO name: Professional Gengar
PS name:
Friend Code:
Time Zone: Central Standard (GMT -6:00)
Hours of activity: 5:00pm-10:00pm/11:00pm
How Good of a battler are you?(1-10): 5 or a 6 I guess
Do you do art?: No
Which Division would you like to join?: Chilling Creatures
Who reffered you?: Erica

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
PO PS or Wifi?: PO
PO name: Professional Gengar
PS name:
Friend Code:
Time Zone: Central Standard (GMT -6:00)
Hours of activity: 5:00pm-10:00pm/11:00pm
How Good of a battler are you?(1-10): 5 or a 6 I guess
Do you do art?: No
Which Division would you like to join?: Chilling Creatures
Who reffered you?: Erica

Accepted, we'll wait for Erica to add you! At least, I think we'll wait...

Also, a nice song for the fans (I'm bored (wary)):
[video=youtube;TywmpMQYojs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TywmpMQYojs[/video]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.