• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Night Terrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

TherianForm

King of TM87
Welcome Gengar :)
Hey, not to be annoying or anything, but when will I get put on the First rank on Alarming Androids?
Do I have to do something?

TherianForm

King of TM87
Okay, that's fine :)

Who has Black or White 2?

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
I have W2 lol, beat it in like 3 days. now i'm just working on finishing the rest of the monotype tournaments for the PWT, and the Pokestar Studios. lol i love how you get a special battle animation for strange endings

zekrom 4

PO PS or Wifi?:i do po and wifi.
PO name: zekrom 2
PS name:
Friend Code: pokemon b2 2065 7251 5732
Time Zone:eastern time zone
Hours of activity:weekends most of the day school days 3-5pm
How Good of a battler are you?(1-10):7on wifi 5 on po
Do you do art?:no
Which Division would you like to join?:waring and waring history
Who reffered you?:thatjermykid

zekrom 4

yes plzz and im not that good at poke'mon online (exept for cc torneys) tho so most the wars on ds nitendo wifi ou uu on b2 and later ill put up my w1 fc

Last edited:

TherianForm

King of TM87
I'm sorry, but I have to leave this clan. A friend of mine has just made one and I said I would join a long time ago.
Sorry guys, and good luck Night Terrors.

zekrom 4

have u caugt regi gigas and if u do have b2 or w2 can u battle me
p.s. i beat b2 in 1 1/2 days XD

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
I just realised... Our clan is pretty explosive (TNT).

Other then that, anyone wants to OU on PO?

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
Hey, i'm just letting everyone know that both my PO and Xat are temporarily down, I'll try to get it cleared up as soon as possible, i work late tonight though so i don't think i'll be able to get it running tonight, perhaps tomorrow, but even then on my day off, i'll be voting for Obama. ;)

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Hey, i'm just letting everyone know that both my PO and Xat are temporarily down, I'll try to get it cleared up as soon as possible, i work late tonight though so i don't think i'll be able to get it running tonight, perhaps tomorrow, but even then on my day off, i'll be voting for Obama. ;)

I hope you can get them fixed! I also hope that Obama wins, I'm no fan of wars etc.

zekrom 4

lol im sorry to say this but this clan im just not feelin it so i am levin after only like 3 days tho lol bia

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
Yeah now my main computer is temporarily not working since my partner is fiddling with different operating systems. still haven't figured out how to install PO on linux.. but i can use the xat on my secondary computer. it's mostly used for video and it's kinda slow browsing (and i love to keep many tabs open) so i'll be popping in and out there today.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Yeah now my main computer is temporarily not working since my partner is fiddling with different operating systems. still haven't figured out how to install PO on linux.. but i can use the xat on my secondary computer. it's mostly used for video and it's kinda slow browsing (and i love to keep many tabs open) so i'll be popping in and out there today.

You can't beat me with being afk!~

Status
Not open for further replies.