• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Night Terrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
Anyone realize we've gone 12 days without a post?..

Hong Kong

if you're complaining about the not posting then why couldn't you have posted? Common sense 1 American education system 0

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
if you're complaining about the not posting then why couldn't you have posted? Common sense 1 American education system 0

What, is it all up to me to keep this clan going? All i'm saying is we have like 4 or 5 tops active members. and we're never on at the same time, so i'm thinking people need to recruit. i currently can't, and people should know by now why.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
that's a good question. i don't have PO atm because my main computer is fried, and i don't even know who's all on the team

Erica.

TNT Erica <3
Happy New Year everyone, i have been so busy over christmas as was probably everyone else, hopefully now people will become active again on a night :)

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
I was planning to post this for a while, so here goes.

As you guys might have noticed this place isn't really active. This is probably mainly my fault and stuff, but I'm considering closing the whole clan. Before I do that however, I want to tell you a few options you have.

1. Someone else can get the first post, meaning that I just leave the clan and you continue trying to get activity.
2. We all merge with Chaos theory, Eliteknight promised we keep our ranks and so if we join his clan.
3. This place is just shut down and everyone does whatever he/she wants (as long as you don't start murdering people).

What do you guys prefer?

Erica.

TNT Erica <3
I think number 2 is a good option, but does that mean we all keep out leading and co statuses in the new clan?

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
I'd agree with any of these options, but preferably 2.

Erica.

TNT Erica <3
Does the other clan have many members? and will all the leaders in this clan take up a leadership role in the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.