• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Night Terrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
i don't know, eliteknight would know though.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Does the other clan have many members? and will all the leaders in this clan take up a leadership role in the other?

I'm not sure about activity, but I do know that we won't have any leader roles. I could ask Eliteknight to make all the leaders from here mods in the xat if you want.

EDIT: Chaos Theory has 19 members right now, I'm not sure about activity. CC also contacted me, they are willing to take us in as well. They have more members then Chaos theory. Again, not sure about activity.

Last edited:

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
can i get a highup rank in whichever section? and i guess i'll go to either one, but i've been chilling chaos theory and they're not bad. never been to creamry command though. sounds weird lol

Status
Not open for further replies.