• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

the Nightmare that will be the Triple Status!

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
Ok, This is a new team im going to try out on shoddy, but i plan to make it in the game once i've confirmed it works. It is based around giving every pokemon on the opponents team a status effect to seriouisally screw them up. We all have haing out sweepers burned / paralysed right? This is going to be a living nightmare :) Mwa hahahaha!

Opener: Still up for concideration. Weavile Maybe?

Main status inflictor:

;475;Gallade @ Leftovers
Nature: Adamant
232 Atk / 252 HP / 20 Spd
-WoW
-Thunder wave
-Psyco cut
-Close combat

Its standard, yeah. But its the team that counts. Burn all physical sweepers and tanks and Paralyse the rest. Should work wonders.

ParaFlinch haxorz!

;468;Togekiss @ Leftovers?
Nature: Timid
EVs: ??? 252 Hp
-T-wave
-Air slash
-flamethrower
-wish

This set is evil, im sure you're all farmiliar with it. Good old paraflinch will stop them in their tracks! I'm wondering what other attacking moves to go with though, and how much i need wish. It would nice to have my others healed while the opponent burns but I think its only that necessary with life orbers.

Main Special sweeper

;094;Gengar @ ??? (maybe life orb and heal him with kisses?)
Nature: Timid
Evs: 252 Spd / 252 Satk / 6 hp ?
-hypnosis
-Shadow ball
-Thunder bolt
-Focus blast

Take yet another of their pesky pokes out with hypnosis and then sweep the criples! Yay!

Now, i was really in need of some nice sturdy walls not name skarmbliss, so i thought i would try out some of the other standards that i had never used.

;472;Gliscor @ Leftovers
Nature: Impish
EVs: 252HP / 6ATK / 252 DEF
-eq
-Stealth rocks
-Roost
-taunt

Ive never used him before but iv ebeen walled by him quite effectivly so i thought it was time to give hima god. Physical wall with a nice supporting moveset. Which move in the last slot? Also does he really go that well with togekiss, both having the ice weak means its no dragons for this team. :S

Now i need a nice, strong, physical sweep.

;068;Machamp @ ???
EVs: 252atk / 252def / 6speed
No guard
-dynamic punch
-stone edge
-EQ
-icepunch

The idea here is that i'm faster than the paralysed opponent and i can now use my awesome offencive power (not to mention parafusion hax!) to sweep. Which elemental punch does my team need more?

Argh! just realised i dont have a special wall. Should I lead with Gallade and add in Blissey or something??? Help me out here people!

Last edited:

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
oh come on guys anyone???!!!

cjeilers

Serebii's Breeder
You need Ice Punch the most, but Fire Punch would do good on that Machamp.

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
ok, i was testing machamp out yesterday and i forgot to give him a 4th move lol. Ok, ive worked out Aromatherapy blissey walks all over my stratergy, how do i counter it, and make sure that it never is allowed to fire one off????

Pro Gamer

Machamp @ ???
EVs: 252atk / 252def / 6speed
No guard
-dynamic punch
-stone edge
-EQ
-ice punch

The Togekiss I would take out, put in a PorygonZ instead.

PorygonZ
Nature: anything that boosts it's SPATK (for it's hyper beam STAB rating. )
Ability: Adaptibily ( same as above )

Lock on ( use before Zap cannon and Hyper beam )
Zap cannon
Hyper beam
Dark Pulse/Psychic/Solarbeam/Protect

cjeilers

Serebii's Breeder
Bulky Gyarados could be a problem.

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE

Why? I personally hate Porygon z, as it is so fragile and hard to bring in. Plus flinchhaxkiss works really well with the overall theme of the team, which is to have every member of their team paralysed (or burnedif theyre a physical sweeper). I can then switch in freely and hax them to their grave.

DeanoDance

A problem that I can see is that, when you've got Togekiss, they can switch into Electivire, who will gain a speed boost from the Electric move. And I would add Blissey, Aromatherpybliss has never let me down, and even when I've lost, it's always done it's job. I can breed you a Bold Chansey if you need it. Also, if you need an extra Speed Boost on 'champ, Choice Scarf, an offencive boost, Choice Band. But I'm sure you knew that :p

Last edited:

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
nah i like the sweeping variety on machamp more, though i still dont know what item to give it. And yeh i need a blissey, but i only need a seismic toss one if u have it.

se7en824

Subaku Sousou!

PorygonZ
Nature: anything that boosts it's SPATK (for it's hyper beam STAB rating. )
Ability: Adaptibily ( same as above )

Lock on ( use before Zap cannon and Hyper beam )
Zap cannon
Hyper beam
Dark Pulse/Psychic/Solarbeam/Protect

Lol. That's probably one of the worst moveset's i've ever seen. Anyone who know's anything about battling, would know that the Lock-on, Zap Cannon set doesn't work at all. After Porygon-Z uses Lock-on it's gonna die. Even if it uses a Focus Sash, it's pretty obvious your gonna use Zap Cannon. So they switch to a ground Pokemon or an Electivire and the turn you took to Lock-on and the dmg you took was useless. Even if you manage to kill them with Hyper Beam your dead the next turn anyways. Take a look at this http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=267342

Last edited:

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
That still doesnt answer my question:

How do i stop AT bliss from ruining all my hard work???

se7en824

Subaku Sousou!
That still doesnt answer my question:

How do i stop AT bliss from ruining all my hard work???

Get a Taunt somewhere in there? I see your considering Taunt Gliscor.

DeanoDance

Well, Bliss' max speed is 229, and I don't think anyone would put speed EVs into her. Any physical attacker that posesses a fighting move with a speed above 200 should do the trick. Or, a Taunting Gliscor, yes. Lol.

Caesar

F.E.A.R the rat
just predict its entry and smash it with machamp or gallade. i would give someone psychic (maybee Ganger) cause the guts pokemon are gonna love u for th 1.5 attack boost and Milotic will be happy for the extra defense. Hera and guts marchamp could cause some trouble when statused.

xgina

Banned
gliscor counters heracross even when hera is statused.

ice punch machamp certainly can pose problems, but gallade can probably switch in and KO with psycho cut.

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
ok then, taunt gligar. Thats 1 poke that can stop it and 2 that can 1hko it. Nice. It also wont want to stay in against gengar long either. thanks guys.

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
just predict its entry and smash it with machamp or gallade. i would give someone psychic (maybee Ganger) cause the guts pokemon are gonna love u for th 1.5 attack boost and Milotic will be happy for the extra defense. Hera and guts marchamp could cause some trouble when statused.

no one will switch a blissey into a gallade or a machamp lol.

just google shoddy battle to download it, then make a team and battle people over the net!

tha mewlova

youre team will lose when you encounter an Aromabliss, but otherwise id give it an 8