• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ninja Leauge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thepain

Time Is Running Out
Forum Name:Barbeller
PO Name:[T3]Barbeller
Which division would you like to challenge first?:Courage

Shadow will beat psycho, i'm sure.

Haha seems like a wars goin down here! XD

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
Gym Leader/Elite Application Form

Name: Pory
PO Name: [WG]Pory
Type: Ground
If, for some reason, you do not want to be an Elite, please state so here: I dont care

Challenger Application Form

Forum Name: TheBluePorygon
PO Name: [WG]Pory
Which division would you like to challenge first?: Courage

Actually this is much more like the TSSL :p and to put a word in, Shadow would kick Psycho Cut's bum :3

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
Haha! It's good to see the mini T3 vs BA war going on XD XD

Btw, Psycho's position will not be changed. Also, I created this leauge out of my own ninja-obsessed imagination. I did not copy anything from the T3 leauge, I wasn't even aware it existed, so it can't be that good anyway.

Thepain

Time Is Running Out

Btw, Psycho's position will not be changed. Also, I created this leauge out of my own ninja-obsessed imagination. I did not copy anything from the T3 leauge, I wasn't even aware it existed, so it can't be that good anyway.

Aside of any petty fighting :p are leaders still allowed to challenge the league?

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
You want to fight it? :3

It's good rofl. He did the most crappy playing against my team and he still won 3-0...

You'll lose to Psycho, but you'll probably beat me.

Was I approved for Dragon (Might) GL?

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
Shadow, if you don't like the leauge, don't challenge it. /argument

@ Thepain: Yes they can

@orb: I'll need to test you first (same goes with other Gls) but I can't do that unti tomorrow, unfortunately.

Thepain

Time Is Running Out
Shadow, if you don't like the leauge, don't challenge it. /argument

@ Thepain: Yes they can

@orb: I'll need to test you first (same goes with other Gls) but I can't do that unti tomorrow, unfortunately.

He didnt say he didnt like it, he's just showing a biased preferance toward the triumvirate over this league (sorry i just had to be a smart arse ;D )

And awesome, im game then, I just finished my 24th poison team XD I destroyed shadow with it if thats any influence ;D lmao

Hey that team I used is meh XD I told you that D: it's getting scraped.

I use my steel team for most of my battles lol

I'll just challenge Ninja :3 if that's still ok

Soperman

The One and Only

Name: Soperman
PO Name: Soperman
Type: WATER ;080;
If, for some reason, you do not want to be an Elite, please state so here: i dont wanna

In case im not a gym leader:
Forum Name: Soperman
PO Name: Soperman
Which division would you like to challenge first?: Wisdom

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad

Name:Ace Of Keys
PO Name:AceOfKeys
Type: Water
If, for some reason, you do not want to be an Elite, please state so here: No Reason

Forum Name: Ace Of Keys
PO Name: AceOfKeys
Which division would you like to challenge first?: Might
Just in case ;)

Soperman

The One and Only
^^Wait, but I chose Water...^^
And how do we know if we're gym leaders?

NinjaMuffin6890

Muuuuuuuunnnnnch

Name: NinjaMuffin6890
PO Name: NinjaMuffin
Type: Fighting (Can i be in might division?)
If, for some reason, you do not want to be an Elite, please state so here: i dont want to.

EDIT: I changed my mind im withdrawing from the league

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.