• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ninja Leauge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Cut

That is true, Barbeller, but I think you'll agree that my playing that day was simply awful XD I gave up after about 6 moves and practically let you have the badge.

Anyway, @ AoK and Soperman: You'll have to fight it out for the position as water gym leader!

And, same goes to all GLs, you have to be tested first. I'll be on PO soon for tests.

EDIT: Will the PO Ladder reset, it's a good time to change my po name to [BA] Psycho Cut

Last edited:

Thepain

Time Is Running Out
That is true, Barbeller, but I think you'll agree that my playing that day was simply awful XD I gave up after about 6 moves and practically let you have the badge.

Anyway, @ AoK and Soperman: You'll have to fight it out for the position as water gym leader!

And, same goes to all GLs, you have to be tested first. I'll be on PO soon for tests.

EDIT: Will the PO Ladder reset, it's a good time to change my po name to [BA] Psycho Cut

Provided you dont use your steel team against my gym team, Poison vs Steel just doesnt work...

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
Ok guys, I'll be on PO for the next hour (probably) for test battles, but please message me on PO first telling me what type you're using, as I'll make sure you can counter common threats that people will most likely use against your team!

EDIT: Ok, Psycho. I think I'm gonna do the same actually XD XD. I'll edit the first post now!

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
Gym Leader/Elite Application Form

If its not taken yet :S

Name: Extroph
PO Name: [GVV]Extroph
Type: Flying
If, for some reason, you do not want to be an Elite, please state so here: I don't think I'm that good yet :p

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
Just tested V-woe and Darkness Master. Unfortunatly, none of them got the job.

I'm still on PO for tests guys!

EDIT: No longer on PO!

Last edited:

AnnoyingRedHead

Name:AnnoyingRedHead
PO Name:[BA]AnnoyingRedHead
Type:fighting
If, for some reason, you do not want to be an Elite, please state so here:

Last edited:
Must be gym leader/Elite!

Forum Name: Prankstar 73
PO Name: [BA] Prankstar 73
Type: GRASS. Yeah, grass. You got a problem with it?
Stop giving me that look!

If, for some reason, you do not want to be an Elite, please state so here: I dont think I'm good enough, but if I am, hey, I'll take it.

Last edited:

Psycho Cut

I'm on PO now for tests guys, but I have to go soon!

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
I'm on PO for tests now! Please notify me with a PO message beforehand though

EDIT: I've left now.

Last edited:

Soperman

The One and Only
battled Ace of Keys and lost. He's the water gym leader now (if ND approves)

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
Ok. That's a good way of sorting it actually, why didn't I think of that? XD

Anyway, I'll have to test him. But I know AoK is pretty good so there shouldn't be any problemos.

I'll be on PO for testing. Well, I will until either tea is ready or Doctor Who starts XD

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
OMFrickenG I can't believe I did it! Now I can stand along side such great battlers like Ninja Dewott and Psycho Cut. I'd like to thank the Academy for this win. If it wasn't for them I'd never get this far ;)

Psycho Cut

It's a pleasure, AoK. Congratz :D

Phoopes

There it is.

Name: phoopes
PO Name: [T3] phoopes
Type: Psychic
If, for some reason, you do not want to be an Elite, please state so here: I doesn't really matter to me.

Blayd

Grrrr!
Challenger Application Form

Forum Name: Blayd
PO Name: Blayd
Which division would you like to challenge first?: Wisdom

I heard about this leauge and I want to challenge it! Challenging is more fun imo!

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
@Phoopes: You'll have to be tested first (same goes with other potential GLs) I'll be on PO for a bit now to do testing

@ Blayd: I'll sign you up! Feel free to use the userbar! :D

Is anyone on for testing?

Status
Not open for further replies.