• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ninja Leauge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
503.gif
Welcome, Challenger, to:
503.gif

http://i55.*******.com/5xuzb9.png

Here, you shall embark on a journey. A journey riddled with challenges and difficulties. You shall be tested. Tested to the very limit of your mind and body. Not all overcome the challenges and the test, but those few, those select, special few that do, can become: A True Ninja!

To become a true Ninja, one must master the three most important principles of a ninja: Wisdom, Might and Courage. To represent this, the Nine Gym Leaders and 3 Elites of The Ninja Leauge are divided into three divisions, representing the principles. A challenger may choose to challenge the divisions in any order, but once you have selected your division, you may not move on until you have conqured it. You may challenge the 3 Gym Leaders of a Division in any order, but you must challenge the Elite last.

Rules

• All Sppf battling rules apply
  • If you lose to a gym leader, you must wait 2 days before challenging again
  • If you lose to an Elite, you must wait 4 days before challenging again
  • If you lose to The Champion (when there is one) you must wait 7 days before re-challenging.
  • You MUST have Pokemon Online to challenge the leauge, however some, but not all, Gym Leaders may battle via wi-fi if they so choose
  • Gym Leaders and Elites use a 3:3 Monotype, meaning they use three of their chosen type, and three wildcards.
  • The following clauses should be in effect in all matches: Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, Species Clause
  • Be respectful to your opponent
  • No revealing a GL/Elite's Team!
  • No Ubers
  • No Counter Teaming! No more than 3 pokemon on your team may have a type advantage over the GL/Elite's type, and no more than 5 pokemon may have a super effective move. This leauge also uses the OSL Counter-Teaming rule: so if your pokemon's set is only viable against that Gym Leader/Elite, you will be disqualified. A common example is, when facing a Grass GL/Elite, using a Poison Type move such as Sludge Bomb, which are almost never used in the standard metagame
  • Disobeying the Rules will earn you a strike. Get three of these, and you will be permanatly banned (Strikes expire after 2 weeks). Obedience is another quality a ninja must have

A note about Hax

If a Gym Leader feels that you have won the match due to hax and hax alone, then he is entirely within his/her right to refuse the badge or ask for a rematch. Similarly, you may ask for a rematch if you believe that you would have won, had there not been as much hax. The GL/Elite makes the call on both occasions. If you have any real problems, contact me, preferably with a Battle Log saved.

The Divisions

ndb.png

Mind over Matter. Knowledge is Power. Those who choose to disregard those statements have no chance of becoming a True Ninja. To become a True Ninja, you must learn to master your mind, as well as your body. To do this: You must conquer the Wisdom Division!

The Gym Leaders and Elites in this Division use cunning tactics and exploit the opponent's weaknesses, rather than rely on power to win the Day.

The Gym Leaders

Ace of Keys
Type: Water
PO Name: [BA] Ace of Keys
The Mercury Badge
100.png

Prankstar 73
Type: Grass
PO Name: [BA] Prankstar 73
The Fern Badge
054.png

------

The Elite

Triple Z
Type: Psychic
PO Name: Triple Z

Blayd
Soperman
Psycho Cut
Darkness Master
Pokey70510
Mcdanger
Darside
SuicuneScale
Xat
MaximumZero
PHANTOMxTRAINER
Ice1232
Pika ruler

ndb2.png

Might. While at first it seems obvious and unsubtle, Might can prove to be useful in more than one way. Might is not just about phsyical stregnth but also about determination and relentlessness. To become a True Ninja and conquer the Might Division, you must learn the true meaning of Might!

The Gym Leaders and Elite in this division use powerful attacking force, or strong impentrable defense or even a fiendish combination of both, to defeat their opponents.

The Gym Leaders

------

Barbeller
Type: Flying
PO Name: [BB]Barbeller

OrbrunnerX
Type: Dragon
PO Name: [BA] Orbrunner
The Core Badge
S104.png

The Elite

Pimm94
Type: Ground
PO Name: [BA] Pimm94

Ninja Dewott
Dusk26
Ace of Keys
Sieste23
Triple Z
Ninja Gallade
Lance The Champ
Tomy2222

ndb3.png

A Ninja who is both wise and mighty, but is afraid to put these qualities into effect, is as useless as a Ninja who has not been trained at all. With Courage, a Ninja can use his skills without fear and face the thoughest of enemies as if he were a mere child. You must learn to do the same if you are to conquer to the Courage Divison.

The Gym Leaders and Elite in this Division use all-or-nothing tactics, that will leave either them or their opponent weak and defenseless. They are not afraid to take risks, if it will mean a higher gain. For them, a lower gain is as good as no gain at all.

The Gym Leaders

Ninja Dewott
Type: Bug
PO Name: [BA] Ninja Dewott
The Swarm Badge
061.png

Shadow PKMN Trainer
Type: Psychic
PO Name: [Psychic Mono]Shadow
The Synergy Badge
031.png

Affrobull
Type: Dark
PO Name: SuckerPunch
The Silence Badge
078.png

The Elite

Dragonuser
Type: Fire
PO Name: Dragonuser

Thepain
Shadow PKMN Trainer
The Blue Porygon
Barbeller
Warrior777
Jazz14456
Guitarzandbullets
OrbrunnerX
AnnoyingRedHead
Mycooly
Zachmac
Tyoyo3131

ninjadewott.png

Ying, Yang. Good, Evil. Black, White. Body, Mind. All polar opposites, yet one cannot exist without the other. It is this fundamental principle that has been so important to the Ninjas since the dawn of time. All records of this significance have been lost, but the tradition carries on. The Final Test for a Ninja, is to learn of this principle, and to do that he must defeat the Final Elites.

Final Elites Rules

• The Final Elites do not use a specific type, so can use any pokemon they wish (providing it is not banned or uber)
  • You can challenge the Final Elites in any order, but you must defeat both without losing so if you lose to one you must start again
  • If you lose to a Final Elite, you must wait 6 days before re-challenging
  • Except for the exceptions listed above the Final Elites work just like other GL/Elites

Final Elite 1

Psycho Cut
PO Name: [BA] Psycho Cut

Final Elite 2

------

Good luck on your Journey.

(Forms to join, Userbars associated with the Leauge and the True Ninja Hall of Fame can be found in the 2nd and 3rd posts. Please bear with me while these get edited!

Last edited:

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
So, challenger, you have read about the challenges that face you. Now all that remains is to begin your journey, and show your achievements.

Forms

To sign up as a challenger:

Code:
[B]Challenger Application Form

Forum Name:
PO Name:
Which division would you like to challenge first?:[/B]

In the spoiler below, all of our challengers are listed, along with the badges/symbols they have achieved.

9 Badges, 3 Symbols, 1 Final Elite Symbol

------

9 Badges, 3 Symbols

------

9 Badges, 2 Symbols

------

8 Badges, 2 Symbols

------

7 Badges, 2 Symbols

------

6 Badges, 2 Symbols

------

6 Badges, 1 Symbol

------

5 Badges, 1 Symbol

OrbrunnerX

4 Badges, 1 Symbol

------

3 Badges, 1 Symbol

Guitarzandbulletz

3 Badges

------

2 Badges

Shadow PKMN Trainer

1 Badge

Soperman
Thepain
Mcdanger
Ace of Keys
MaximumZero
Lance The Champ

0 Badges

The Blue Porygon
Barbeller
Blayd
Psycho Cut
Darkness Master
Remorph
Ninja Dewott
Makaliev
Pokey70510
Warrior777
Darside
SuicuneScale
Jazz14456
Ace of Keys
Xat
AnnoyingRedHead
Sieste23
Triple Z
Mycooly
Ninja Gallade
PHANTOMxTRAINER
Zachmac
Tyoyo3131
Ice1232
Pika ruler
Tomy2222

Below is the application form for a Gym Leader/Elite. When you have filled in the form, please arrange a test battle on PO with either me, or Psycho Cut, by PM/VM'ing us. We will take as many test battles as we can be bothered. The two people who we think are best will be the Final Elites, the next best two will fill the remaining Elite spots... You get the idea. Please bear in mind that there should be no duplicate GL/Elite types. So you may be asked to change type if we feel you are a good enough battler, but there is a better candidate for your type.

If you are chosen as a GL/Elite, you will be PM'd informing you of this and you'll also be required to fill out a more detailed form.

Code:
[B]Gym Leader/Elite Application Form[/B]

[B]Name:
PO Name:
Type:
If, for some reason, you do not want to be an Elite, please state so here:[/B]

Userbars

Below are the userbars accossiated with the Leauge, and what you require to be allowed to use them.

http://i54.*******.com/2lc41lu.gif

Code:
[*IMG]http://i54.*******.com/2lc41lu.gif[/IMG]

Your path to greatness has just begun. The Standard userbar for any Ninja Leauge challenger.

http://i53.*******.com/1539yzn.gif

Code:
[*IMG]http://i53.*******.com/1539yzn.gif[/IMG]

You are learning, Young Ninja. To use this userbar, you must have conquered at least one division.

http://i55.*******.com/30df4n9.gif

Code:
[*IMG]http://i55.*******.com/30df4n9.gif[/IMG]

You are showing promise as a Ninja. To use this userbar, you must have conquered at least 2 divisions.

http://i56.*******.com/104luu9.gif

Code:
[*IMG]http://i56.*******.com/104luu9.gif[/IMG]

You are an experienced Ninja! To use this userbar, you must have conqured at least 3 divisions.

*True Ninja Userbar Coming Soon!*

http://i55.*******.com/ct6ab.gif

Code:
[*IMG]http://i55.*******.com/ct6ab.gif[/IMG]

Your skills as a Ninja are so great, and your responsibility so high, that you have been chosen to help pass on your skills to other budding Ninjas. To use this userbar, you must be a Gym Leader of this leauge.

http://i53.*******.com/262s83s.gif

Code:
[*IMG]http://i53.*******.com/262s83s.gif[/IMG]

Your levels of Wisdom, Might and Courage surpass even that of a Gym Leader. You are one of the toughest tests that stands in the way of a budding Ninja. To use this userbar, you must be an Elite of this leauge, either an Elite of a Division, or a Final Elite.

Last edited:

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
True Ninja Hall of Fame Coming soon!

Mew_/-Sarah: Userbars and Main Banner
PKMNRookie: Division Banners
Psycho Cut: For helping me set this up!

Last edited:

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
Ok, the leauge is now open for challengers/potential GLs or Elites!

Please sign up asap! I've put a lot of work into this leauge and I'd love it to be a success!

Thanks!

Venomous Woe

Master of Villany
Name: Venomous Woe
PO Name: V-Woe
Type: Normal
If, for some reason, you do not want to be an Elite, please state so here: Not skilled enough, and I probably won't be challenged as much.

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
Gym Leader/Elite Application Form

Name: OrbrunnerX
PO Name: Orbrunner
Type: Dragon
If, for some reason, you do not want to be an Elite, please state so here: None

I'd like the Might division, it fits my style better than the others, especially if I run 3 Dragons. Unless you select me as a Final Elite, which is *highly* unlikely.

Last edited:

Raptor ruler

Name: RaptorRuler
PO Name: [CC] RaptorRuler
Type: Dark
If, for some reason, you do not want to be an Elite, please state so here: I'm not that great, it would be an easier win for those who challenge me.

Psycho Cut

Glad to see the leauge's up ND! :D

Thepain

Time Is Running Out
Courage, Might and Wisdom? I see this is VERY similar to the triumvirate league that I created. 3 Leaders per section, called Wisdom Power and Courage...

Meh, why not sign up...

Challenger Application Form

Forum Name: Thepain
PO Name: [T3]Thepain
Which division would you like to challenge first?: Courage as thats the only one with a leader as of now

Also, if leaders can challenge id like to be a leader too:

Name: Thepain
Type: Poison
If, for some reason, you do not want to be an Elite, please state so here: I don't know what the leagues standard is, i'll be an elite if im needed.

Last edited:

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
Courage, Might and Wisdom? I see this is VERY similar to the triumvirate league that I created. 3 Leaders per section, called Wisdom Power and Courage...

Meh, why not sign up...

Challenger Application Form

Forum Name: Thepain
Which division would you like to challenge first?: Courage as thats the only one with a leader as of now

I think you'll probably need to wait until there are 3 leaders and an Elite for each division. At least, that way you won't be locked into Courage if another one fills completely first.

Last edited:
Forum Name: Shadow PKMN Trainer
PO Name: [T3] Shadow
Which division would you like to challenge first?: Courage

This is way similiar to the Tirumvirate league :<

Not to mention we have a ninja academy

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
Possiably, well hopefully it'll fill up first then :p

I'm just hoping we get more people to sign up as GLs/Elites. Doesn't look like many people want the job. 0_o

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
Forum Name:Barbeller
PO Name:[T3]Barbeller
Which division would you like to challenge first?:Courage

Shadow will beat psycho, i'm sure.

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
Status
Not open for further replies.