• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Nintendo Club Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apprently they've opened up a new club here called the gamers club.

I expect you to join, because you people are games I'm assuming etc, etc.

Slick

Banned
I'm not joining. There's simply no point.

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
*BURST THROUGH THE WINDOW*
POW!

Damn, It's been a while since i've posted >.<
I have played Wiisports Resort, I must say its good, But I still need to buy WiiFit.
I hardly spend money on games, I'm saving up for a car since I'm getting my license, I'll post pics once I get one :p Does that mean I have stopped playing games? Well not really, I still play a bit, just not as much as my concentration has shifted to other, better things ;)
Well what I play now.
DS - Pokemon Platinum, Dragon Ball Origins
Wii - Smash Bros, House Of The Dead Overkill, DeBlob
Xbox 360 - Gears Of War 2, Resident Evil 5
PSP - Castlevania X, Megaman Powered Up :D

But yeah, sorry for not being active U_U;
I've just been completely busy with School, Work and social life...Women are time consuming <3 The iPhone for allowing me to text at a rate thats 3x faster than when on other phones.

Elementman-Novapoke

Wait, do I live in the UK now?

All joking aside, I'm supposing so. Also, I'm kicking arse in Swordplay on Wii Sports Resort.

How was I supposed to know where you live?
I'm not a pervert-stalker...
Much.

Anyway, I've preordered Wii Sports Resort - along with another Motion+.

Yay?

Elementman-Novapoke

I wonder who did better out of the two of us, then?

I got WiiSportsResort and an Extra Motion+ for £56.98 online, it would've been £74.98, I think.

So, assuming that you only bought ONE extra Motion+, and assuming that th eexchange rates on Reuters are correct, then:

$99 = £60.251404
£56.98 = $93.578255
So, it looks like I got it cheaper!!

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Not much activity...

Well it looks like i won't be buying to much of anything, I'm saving up for a car as I booked my license and everything else needed, So I got to buy a car, sexy sound system and good lighting ;)

Gosh HG/SS look awesome <3

Slick

Banned
I wonder who did better out of the two of us, then?

I got WiiSportsResort and an Extra Motion+ for £56.98 online, it would've been £74.98, I think.

So, assuming that you only bought ONE extra Motion+, and assuming that th eexchange rates on Reuters are correct, then:

$99 = £60.251404
£56.98 = $93.578255
So, it looks like I got it cheaper!!

Ahhh, dangit.

*egodrop*

People who buy Wii Sports Resort do not win. D:

Anyway games I must get/am speculating:
Wii:
Metroid: Other M
Metoid Prime Trilogy

DS:
HeartGold
SoulSilver

Xbox 360:
Guitar Hero Metallica

PC:
Team Fortress 2 (or Orange Box, but I'm not too keen on playing Half Life 2...although...Portal...)

And I really should get LittleBigPlanet. I mean...
I don't even know what I mean...

Alzi

Toon link
Slick you are also keen on spirit tracks DS so put that on your list now.

I plan to buy wii sports resort during this week for $35 or even cheaper brand new too. ;) My little secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.