1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Nintendo Club Mk II

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by AerialAce!, Mar 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ebil McClucky

Ebil McClucky DAT ***

Ahh, but Reply #500 is mine. I'm getting Scribblenauts. I'll just copy+paste my news post from the Scribblenauts thread.

EDIT: Here it is.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  2. Elementman-Novapoke

Elementman-Novapoke Well-Known Member

Post 500 is tecnically mine.
    You have reply 500.

Different, yes?

So, wait, what's all that Wi-Fi stuff gotta do with Scribblenaughts?

It'd be sweet if you could download more words to use. That'd be amazing.

3. Slick

Slick Banned

Reply #500 (or any reply <insert number> for that matter) is butt-hurt.

4. Ebil McClucky

Ebil McClucky DAT ***

It's fake

More news as it comes. I also can't find The Conduit in any video rental place or shop.

5. Elementman-Novapoke

Ach, DYIIIIING!

It's odd. My mum is absolutely kick-bottom in the Bowling on WSR!
    Seriously, she gets at least four strikes in EVERY game! The rest tend to be Spares, too! She's not even that good at regular bowling! So, we don't play her anymore.

My Brother's really good at the Basketball. He's a Dunk-King.

And I'm just pure sex on legs...

6. Skater Trainer

Skater Trainer Like a Boss

Wow, I haven't posted here in a while. Well for good reasons, I haven't done anything. All I have done is play brawl and yugioh =p. Hope your all having a good summer or winter for the aussies and that is all.

7. Ebil McClucky

Ebil McClucky DAT ***

Life's good, school sucks, etc.

Can't think of any good Nintendo games to buy. Any recommendations?

8. Slick

Slick Banned

9. Ebil McClucky

Ebil McClucky DAT ***

Yeah, after I get the PS3, I'm buying some games for both consoles. Just thought I'd ask in this thread about the Nintendo games.

10. Elementman-Novapoke

I could recommend some, but you'll prolly have them.

Y'know, the games like Brawl, MKWii, WiiSports2.
    But you have them, right?

Just wait for the winter / festive season. That's when all the big games will come out, most likey.

Burny hasn't posted for a while now, EGAD!

Yeah, I got a score of 396 in the Table Tennis Return Challenge. Is that good?

11. Ebil McClucky

Ebil McClucky DAT ***

Yeah, what kind of cheapass wouldn't?

Also, do you have to spam that same message all over the Wii Sports Resort/clu? It obviouslt good, compared to my 21.

12. Elementman-Novapoke

Technically not SPAM, considering it's relevant.

Also, I think I've only posted it twice in the thread, and once here. And that's because I have not gotten any responses, so, y'know...

Multiplayer Canoeing is fun.

Because me and my bro both suck at it.

13. AerialAce!

AerialAce! Inconceivable!

Loosely Nintendo-related!

The DSi's photo channel got its update a few days ago, allowing people to send pics to their facebook account straight from that application. It's cool, they even self-categorize themselves as "Photos from Nintendo DSi."

In any case, that prompted me to creat a facebook account. Anybody on here have one? I signed up today, mainly so I can post pics from my DSi, under the BS name Aerialace Burninator-O'worlds. Seriously. The best part? It immediately suggested that I add half my MSN contact list to my friends list, even with the completely ridiculous pseudonym.

Used the alias to dodge employers and family finding out about my online life. An increasing number of employers check this sort of thing now, and with good reason. People often post waaaay more info than they should. I'll probably make a real account later, as like 80% of my rather large family have them and a good few of my friends have bothered me asking if I had one. I lead a clean life, my "real" name won't have anything to hide. Neither will my "fake" one, but I'd still like to keep people out of my business.

Yay rambling! Got an appointment with a college adviser to go to. Later, y'all. Want to chat about my vacation. Hell, maybe I'll make that my first facebook post.

14. I have about $100 already from birthday money. Any recommendations?

Edit: $200 now.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
  15. Slick

Slick Banned

Nothing on the Wii.

Unless you don't already have NMH.

16. I dun have NMH ._.

BUT I GOT TWEWY =D

17. Slick

Slick Banned

18. Ebil McClucky

Ebil McClucky DAT ***

I just got got back form watching some football with my entire family.

Dragons VS. Raiders. You'd know what I'm talking about Slick.

19. Slick

Slick Banned

Who cares about that, DID YOU SEE THE BRONCOS?!

58-24 win over the Panthers. At half time they were down 18-24. 40 unanswered points.

Hell yeaaa.

20. Ebil McClucky

Ebil McClucky DAT ***

Yeah, saw the score. That was seriously brilliant. The pregame before the Dragons VS. Raiders was a small game between Australia and Great Britian Under 16's

Australia flogged them 66-0.

My mum wouldn't let me get any games at any of the games shops around Canberra.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.