• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Nintendo Club Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
"What the **** are nargles."

This. And also, I'll join, but I expect free food in return.

You can have......

MY BIG GAY DANCE!!

Big_Gay_Dance_Poster_by_SagashiIndustries.jpg

I got my Modest Giratina finally. It's also Mischievous, so double bonus!
Trixforce cereal! How did you guys know! This is really giving me the courage to join.
I thought there was only Trixforce yogurt? Or am I talking about something completely different...?

Slick

Banned
Because we seem to talk about our personal life in this club, why not ask to/make a social club where it's just us talking about ourselves and stuff?
That way we don't spam up this thread, and we can use this thread to talk about Nintendo-related issues
???

EDIT: ALSO, SOMEONE NEEDS TO TRADE ME A WATER STONE. I WANT A VAPOREON, AND I'M LONG OVERDUE FOR ONE.

EDIT2: Anyway, yesterday I sprained my ankle, which means the rest of the week off school. Got two pictures here, that may or may not show you swelling.
http://i41.*******.com/dmxp90.jpg
http://i39.*******.com/2mhvlnn.jpg
Probably the most painful thing to even happen to me so yeah.
Happened while playing Basketball. IRONICALLY, it happened after our game against an opposition school, which we lost 44-22. xD
Speaking of Basketball, I'm awesome at defense, and I suck at shooting.
Yeah.
End Post?

Last edited:

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Because we seem to talk about our personal life in this club, why not ask to/make a social club where it's just us talking about ourselves and stuff?
That way we don't spam up this thread, and we can use this thread to talk about Nintendo-related issues
???
I like the light spam. Getting kind of bad right now, and I'm kind of not helping, but a bit of socializing makes the club worth being a part of.

Besides, nobody has enough Nintendo-related issues to post very often. They've been a bit disappointing lately. DSi is going to present some new opportunities, though. On top of features, it has double the processing power and four times the RAM of the DS Lite. Holy crap. I'm hoping developers make good use of this with DSi and DSi-enhanced game cards.

Furthermore, Link's on a train.
EDIT: ALSO, SOMEONE NEEDS TO TRADE ME A WATER STONE. I WANT A VAPOREON, AND I'M LONG OVERDUE FOR ONE.

Problem solved when I told Slick about the Water Stone hidden in Solaceon Ruins, along with Thunder and Fire Stones. Talk to the rocks in the side rooms if you need them, by the way. For anyone else that wants it.

Also, Houndour is in Platinum's Sinnoh dex, apparently. I was not aware that they added a second fire line. Just two was terrible, and when I thought they only added one I was annoyed, but a fourth makes a serious difference.

Speaking of Platinum, I'm enjoying the hell out of playing a Pokémon game like a normal person again. Taking time to level up rather than rushing through the game, enjoying the storyline, not trying to train professionally in the slightest...

I'll get to the serious training post-plot. For now, I'm enjoying playing Pokémon because I'm playing Pokémon, and that's what it's all about. Also, Looker is the best useless detective ever. And as Slick pointed out in MSN, he looks like the Doctor.

One more thing: I'm seriously considering bringing back the Black Cat Project (our gaming ladder system) [again]. This time with less flashy stuff and straight text rather than graphics. Maybe the Midnight Panthers later on, if people are into it and we can find people to actually challenge, unlike before.

So... I got a Griseous Orb.... I'm up to the eighth gym. Also, I've been battling with my friends a lot.

On a spam note, I've been taking karate for a couple of months now, and I might jump directly from white belt to blue-and-white (which is outstanding, in case you guys aren't aware of karate belt rankings).

Amazing Red

8th badge already? I haven't played my platinum since it came out. So I only have 3 badges.

Slick

Banned
I JUST got the 7th badge, which was ridiculously easy using a combination of Fire Blast/Mach Punch/Close Combat. All Candice's Pokemon were OHKO'ed.
I also beat Byron earlier today. All OHKO's for him too.
I flew to Veilstone in preparation to do exactly what Galactic Commander Jupiter said not to do, and intrude on their Veilstone HQ.

Team:
Infernape w/ Quick Claw (Lv. 47)
Moves: Mach Punch, Fire Blast, Flame Wheel, Close Combat.

Noctowl (Lv. 40)
Moves: Air Slash, Hypnosis, Confusion, Fly.

Gabite w/ Exp. Share ** (Lv. 40)
Moves: Slash, Dig, Earthquake, Dragon Claw.
** I needed to level it up some way, and I was in an Ice-type environment. T_T

Roselia ** w/ Big Root (Lv. 43)
Moves: Toxic, Grass Know, Petal Dance, Mega Drain.
** Should I evolve this? I have the Shiny Stone to do it.

Vaporeon w/ Amulet Coin ** (Lv. 46)
Moves: Bite, Aqua Ring, Surf, Ice Beam.
** Too lazy to take off after I finished raping that old couple near the mansion.

Bibarel ** (Lv. 26)
Moves: Cut, Rock Smash, Strength, Rock Climb.
** HM SLAVE.

And Amazing Red, that's nothing. Back when I first got Sapphire, I had all 8 Gyms finished in 4 days, and the Elite 4 finished in 6.

Also, AerialAce! where are thou?! I want my Ditto+all starters. ;_; For when you read this: Should I just trade you normal Bidoofs?

Last edited:
And Amazing Red, that's nothing. Back when I first got Sapphire, I had all 8 Gyms finished in 4 days, and the Elite 4 finished in 6.
That's nothin'. 2 days for everything. This clearly means I have no life.

So... How's everyone doing? I'm currently into extreme violence games and FPS's.

Slick

Banned
That's nothin'. 2 days for everything. This clearly means I have no life.

So... How's everyone doing? I'm currently into extreme violence games and FPS's.

loser. >_>

Anyway, got Chinatown Wars yet? How ****ed up is that scene where
Zhou cuts that guys heart out.
I was in the ****ing bus with my HEADPHONES in for crying out loud. I think the person next to me was watching...

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
So... I got a Griseous Orb.... I'm up to the eighth gym. Also, I've been battling with my friends a lot.
How did you get that if you're up to the eighth Gym?! I thought you could only get it after the E4...?

Anyway, in Platinum, I have gotten up to Cynthia twice, but she's destroyed me both times! I think it's because she sends out
Milotic or Garchomp,
depending on what I have out...

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Speaking of Platinum, I'm enjoying the hell out of playing a Pokémon game like a normal person again. Taking time to level up rather than rushing through the game, enjoying the storyline, not trying to train professionally in the slightest...

I'll get to the serious training post-plot. For now, I'm enjoying playing Pokémon because I'm playing Pokémon, and that's what it's all about. Also, Looker is the best useless detective ever. And as Slick pointed out in MSN, he looks like the Doctor.
Word.
10words.

Yeah Nintendo needs to start stepping things up.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Hahahahaha.

Also, This is amazing. Too bad it'll never reach the States. Sadly, there's not enough of a fanbase here.

That image reminds me, though. Looker is not the best useless detective ever, though he does rank pretty high up on that list. Dick Gumshoe is clearly the winner in that department, if only because he's proven he can be awesome and hilarious at the same time, in very different ways.

Last edited:

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
I need to play an Ace Attorney game, Ace!. Thanks for reminding me.
I do like Looker's speech style, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.