• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Nintendo Club Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
Nope.

Anyway, right now I'm getting into the Manga "Slam Dunk" due to my love of Basketball. Bulls and Cavs ftw! Yeah.
:/
Righteo.
Also, I find Pikmin hard 'cos I'm crap at it.

Pikmin is easy, it's all about multi-managing and making use of your time. You send pikmin group A to get all the food, group B comes with you for the kill, group C gets the ship part. You also need to know where everything is and how much time you have. It's fun, I'm gonna finish it, rather restart and finish, after I'm done with Wind Waker, I'm not sure if I will get around to it this week or whenever.

Your playing the wii version correct? Bah-humbug, the gamecube version is so much easier to control, I love it =3

Hi, I've been a Nintendo fan ever since my mom bought me an N64 back in 90 I think? Yeah =P

Even through all the Wii music bull, I haven't abandoned the company that entertained me for so many years, although I do resent them a bit.

So may I join?

Sorry, you can't, please read the first post and try again

Thanks =)

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Hi, I've been a Nintendo fan ever since my mom bought me an N64 back in 90 I think? Yeah =P

Even through all the Wii music bull, I haven't abandoned the company that entertained me for so many years, although I do resent them a bit.

So may I join?

I really want to say yes, but you've missed the password. Please read the rules, and come back tomorrow. We need new members.

Thanks,
AerialAce!
Owner

On light of recent rejection of a member, are we bringing back the SG? Because I've always wanted to get my mitts on that position.

And I've got my full set of "cute,pixie" legendaries. Thanks to the Diamond GTS.

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
I really want to say yes, but you've missed the password. Please read the rules, and come back tomorrow. We need new members.

Thanks,
AerialAce!
Owner

Way to set an example, one liners....pssshh

As for gaming news with me, I have been massively breeding magikarps and starlys with this 31atk 31spd IV Adamant Ditto, and I really need to check the ivs. I have also been massively planting berries like salac and liechi and getting a lot of money with the old people near the pokemon mansion. So far, I have been very productive with platinum xD

On light of recent rejection of a member, are we bringing back the SG? Because I've always wanted to get my mitts on that position.

And I've got my full set of "cute,pixie" legendaries. Thanks to the Diamond GTS.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
The_Mexican_Smeargle said:

You either got your systems confused, or your date is off by, like, a lot. In fact, the amount you're off by, should that prove to be the case, could very well be described as inconceivable.

Also, since it was being discussed earlier, I hope I'm not the only one who doesn't ever trade in their games. After all, how can you go back and revisit them if you don't have them anymore? D= I've always found something new in games if I go back and play them several years later, or can at least savor the experience of playing them all over again.

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
You either got your systems confused, or your date is off by, like, a lot. In fact, the amount you're off by, should that prove to be the case, could very well be described as inconceivable.

Also, since it was being discussed earlier, I hope I'm not the only one who doesn't ever trade in their games. After all, how can you go back and revisit them if you don't have them anymore? D= I've always found something new in games if I go back and play them several years later, or can at least savor the experience of playing them all over again.

I personally only trade in games that I can't stand now or really bad ones, or ones I never liked or never played. Ever hear of Santa saved the Earth? One of the worst games ever for GBA and PSX? I owned it, why keep such a shitty game, if I knew everyone else hated so bad, I would have sent it to AVGN xD.

But yea, I return games I don't really want to see anymore, like PMD1 or Lego Racers. I keep games that have sentimental value, like tony hawk downhill jam on the Ds, or games I like, like Pokemon Ranger.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
It's not necessary now, due to the size of the club.
You either got your systems confused, or your date is off by, like, a lot.
I was thinking the same thing. Didn't feel it was worth mentioning in my last post, though.

In fact, the amount you're off by, should that prove to be the case, could very well be described as inconceivable.
Now THERE'S a quote I didn't need stuck in my head right now.

Let the record show that my user title was "Inconceivable!" long before this incident, so people reading this don't get confused.

I'm with you. There are some random games I'm considering getting rid of in my collection, though. Things like The Sims 2 (Wii) and some random movie games my parents and relatives got me over the years.

Gotta go, the movie my parents are watching is playing "Don't Stop Believin'" and I can't not sing along.

EDIT: Dammit, I need Rock Band.

*sigh*

I've been using my DSi more for music than anything else, as I somehow managed to get myself hooked on Metroid Zero Mission the day before it came out, and I've almost finished it on Hard with 100%. The ending sequence is insane, though. I cna beat Mecha Ridley, but the Space Pirate ambushes on the way out of the space station are unbearable. You can't fight two black pirates with a slew of red ones jumping down from above and not die!

Last edited:

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
Gotta go, the movie my parents are watching is playing "Don't Stop Believin'" and I can't not sing along.

Just a small town girl....
Living in a lonely world...
She took the midnight train going an-y-wheree

Just a city boy..
Born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train going an-y-whereee

God I love Journey with a Passion.

Just chained a shiny Kirla, then my chain broke. At least I got lucky at 22

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Skater Trainer said:
I personally only trade in games that I can't stand now or really bad ones, or ones I never liked or never played. Ever hear of Santa saved the Earth? One of the worst games ever for GBA and PSX? I owned it, why keep such a shitty game, if I knew everyone else hated so bad, I would have sent it to AVGN xD.

Oh. I don't think I've ever really actually had games that I would qualify as "shitty". Which is actually a bit surprising, considering I oftentimes buy games knowing nothing about it besides what the picture on the front looks like, or vaguely recall hearing that a random internet board member may or may not have liked a title that's probably similar.

AerialAce! said:
Let the record show that my user title was "Inconceivable!" long before this incident, so people reading this don't get confused.

Ah, being on your user title right above the post would quite possibly explain my previously inexplicable desire to use that word there.

I'm with you. There are some random games I'm considering getting rid of in my collection, though. Things like The Sims 2 (Wii) and some random movie games my parents and relatives got me over the years.

Yeah, I think I could understand getting rid of smelly games that eat up 80% of your memory or somebody who doesn't know anything about video games got you. I guess that's why I make every attempt to regulate and be picky about games gifted to me.

God, I love Journey.

Skater Trainer (I saw this after I posted said:
God I love Journey with a Passion.

QFT. But it seems like all anybody knows of their material is Don't Stop Believin' and maybe Any Way You Want It. =[

Last edited:

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
God, I love Journey.

Don't we all.....

They seriously need to make a journey GH or rock band. They have metalica, aerosmith, and soon beatles. Journey needs to be done.

Also did you know there was a journey video game, not music, but journey, like moonwalker.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1884852

Here's some footage of it in a part of the video.

QFT. But it seems like all anybody knows of their material is Don't Stop Believin' and maybe Any Way You Want It. =[

My personal favorite songs, but I also like the classics, one that comes to mind is wheels in the sky. None others come to mind since its 1:22 in the bloody morning.

Last edited:

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Skater Trainer said:
Also did you know there was a journey video game, not music, but journey, like moonwalker.

I recall reading about that. If I'm remembering rightly, it was pretty God-awful, though. Plus, who really likes arcade games?

My personal favorite songs, but I also like the classics, one that comes to mind is wheels in the sky. None others come to mind since its 1:22 in the bloody morning.

Wheel in the Sky is actually the song that first drew me to Journey, which I guess a lot of people know. I also forgot, another song a lot of people know is Faithfully, because it was in that one movie what with Will Ferrell and the racing cars. And Lights. But they've got a ton of great stuff beyond any of that, and people don't even know.

Also, Nintendo.

Slick

Banned
Pikmin is easy, it's all about multi-managing and making use of your time. You send pikmin group A to get all the food, group B comes with you for the kill, group C gets the ship part. You also need to know where everything is and how much time you have. It's fun, I'm gonna finish it, rather restart and finish, after I'm done with Wind Waker, I'm not sure if I will get around to it this week or whenever.

Your playing the wii version correct? Bah-humbug, the gamecube version is so much easier to control, I love it =3

bleargh. I suck at multi-tasking. Plus I used to have like heaps of Pikmin and now I have hardly any. I need to spend a day at the Impact Site to get lots more Pikmin.

Trade for PokeDex purposes?

Just chained a shiny Kirla, then my chain broke. At least I got lucky at 22

I get lucky.
EVERY.
SINGLE.
NIGHT.
;D

Also:

inconceivable.
inconceivable.
inconceivable.
inconceivable.
inconceivable.
inconceivable.
inconceivable.
inconceivable.
inconceivable.
inconceivable.
inconceivable.

Amazing Red

I got the DSi. I had a bunch of Wii/Gamecube/DS games I never play anymore, so I decided to turn them in at GameStop. My sister turned in her pink DS Lite, which makes the DSi only $70. All in all, we only had to pay $10 for a DS charger (because we needed to turn one in with the DS) and $2 for the money that the turned-in games didn't pay for.

There wasn't a charger inside the DSi box? Because there is suppose to be one in there.

Does anyone know where to get a SD card for DSi?

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
They seriously need to make a journey GH or rock band. They have metalica, aerosmith, and soon beatles. Journey needs to be done.
Just give them more songs in a core game. The Beatles Rock Band NEEDED to be done. The others are kind of annoying, to be honest.

Also, Nintendo.
Nice save there.
DDDDDDDD:
Yeah, I know but, are we when numbers boost.
We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
There wasn't a charger inside the DSi box? Because there is suppose to be one in there.
You can't trade in a DS Lite without a charger, so he needed to grab one to get the special trade-in deal.

Does anyone know where to get a SD card for DSi?
Any SD or SDHC card works (either normal-sized or using an adapter to make it fit), so any electronics store will do. Best Buy or Staples or Office Depot or even Radio Shack or whatever.

Amazing Red

You can't trade in a DS Lite without a charger, so he needed to grab one to get the special trade-in deal.
yeah I know. I was going to do that but they wouldn't accept because the bar code and went away.
But I was asking meta ridely was he shouldn't have had to pay for that charger because there should have already been a charger inside the box.

Any SD or SDHC card works (either normal-sized or using an adapter to make it fit), so any electronics store will do. Best Buy or Staples or Office Depot or even Radio Shack or whatever.

Thanks for telling me how.

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
We need new members.

Do I count as a new member?

"What are nargles?"

To be honest, I had no idea that this club was going to do a renewing. My computer that I used freaksly broke about 1 1/2 months ago, and I haven't been able to get the darn thing fixed due to baseball/needing money. My activity on the forums has pretty much been nonexistent since, and I can only use my parents computer every so often.

Status
Not open for further replies.