• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Nintendo Club Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds awesome, Slick.

I'll be getting New! Super Mario Bros. Wii next month. I'm also interested in Bowser's Inside Story. Does anyone have it yet?

At least I didn't have to necropost this club, someone else did it for me. >_>

Anyway, off school for 2 weeks that's almost over and pretty close to getting a PS3. Still no Scribblenauts though. ;_;

Can I join please?

Nintendo has somehow become my favourite thing of today. I never noticed how much it influenced my life when I was little. I never knew the company that gave us Pikachu was the same company that gave us Mario and The Legend of Zelda etc.
I I was to choose a favourite franchise, I would choose Mario. I LOVE the 3D Mario games, like Galaxy and Sunshine, and I also like the Mario RPGs.

By the way, "What are nargles?"

Yes, welcome to the club! I'm Meta_Ridley, the mod of the previous club. I don't know where I stand on that matter as of now, but I'm the closest you'll get to an official welcome into the club, seeing as the owner and co-owner seem to be inactive.

Divine, I forgot, are you the Security Guard?

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Yes, welcome to the club! I'm Meta_Ridley, the mod of the previous club. I don't know where I stand on that matter as of now, but I'm the closest you'll get to an official welcome into the club, seeing as the owner and co-owner seem to be inactive.

Divine, I forgot, are you the Security Guard?

Nonsense. I've just been wicked sick, and didn't particularly feel like posting.

You're officially welcome to join, Shining-Platinum. I'll add you to the list.

By the way, Slick: mind the pointless one-liners, please. And go watch Bakemonogatari.

[Been talking to him outside the club a lot. Anyone else that wants to talk is free to add me to their AIM or MSN contact lists. I talk a lot when I'm bored and I'm easily bored.]

EDIT: Wait, Slick has Captian Rainbow?
DO WANT.

Also, I've added you, S-P.

Last edited:
Also, how does one get homebrew on their Wii? And, how are you enjoying school Slick?
Can't be any better than mine. Assignments huzzah. >_>

Alzi

Toon link

So i am going to buy bowsers inside story tommorow and woo we get a red case for new super mario bros wii here and we get it before Europe and America! WOO.

BTW the new wii update can get you 500 wii points if you help someone connect their wii online and if they have if has to be before 30 days then they can say your wii console number they add it in a box saying that you helped them then both you and that person will get 500 wii points for free.

Suikami

Exploring the void
I need to stop my inactive spells, sorry guys.

I've been so caught up with real life issues (getting my own place in December), that I haven't really had much spare time.

In regards to my gaming habits, I'm planning on getting Bowser's Inside Story, relatively soon, I've heard and seen great things about the game.

Somehow, I managed to get addicted to AC City Folk, again, so I've been playing that. Looking forward to New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

I got Bowser's Inside Story, and it is porbably the best in the 'Mario and Luigi' series so far. I'm not gonna say anymore for people who hope to play the game in the future.

Anyway, I'm going to get a light blue DSi and PMD Explorers of the Sky for Christmas, but I also have the choice to buy the mettalic blue DSi, so which one should I buy? :S

I'm addicted to AC City Folk (LGTTC for the US). The game has no proper storyline, so its great to play when you relax abnd stuff XD

Uprise thread!

Now that's done with, how's everyone doing? Hardly hear from you guys anymore.
Polishing up on all my gaming skills over the various games I have ranging from NMH to Madworld.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Muramasa
MuramasaMuramasa
MuramasaMuramasaMuramasaMuramasaMuramasaMuramasa
BWAAAAAAAAAAAH

Seriously guys this game is amazing and beautiful and fun and addicting and wow. Get it if you haven't already.

Both main stories beaten, as well as the second endings. Working on collecting items and beating those bosses that are not required before I take on the third endings [already have the necessary sword--want completion first].

Last edited:

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Also I've heard Scribblenauts is fun and I plan to get it for Christmas.

First post here in, like forever.

Alzi

Toon link

Get mario and luigi bowsers inside story if it's a DS game for christmas. You might not be able to find any copies left here in Australia :p.

I got new super mario bros wii, completed it and it's awesome. They should of added in some extra things in the game.

Does anyone want to do the connection ambassodor? I need some wii points.

Status
Not open for further replies.