• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Nintendo Club Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
New Super Mario Bros. Wii is AMAZING. Definitely a step up on the difficulty.

Darn straight it is.

Decided to actually post things now instead of just thinking them. Mainly because I like seeing the club on my User CP. :p

Working my way through NSMBWii as fast as I can while waiting for Zink before taking on new levels. Gets frustrating sometimes. The reason SMB3 is still sitting on my Wii unbeaten is that Zink never got off his butt and took his position as P2 for the final world. -_-

Guess I'll tackle that after this game is finished--maybe take over Luigi to speed things along.

Darn straight it is.

Decided to actually post things now instead of just thinking them. Mainly because I like seeing the club on my User CP. :p

Working my way through NSMBWii as fast as I can while waiting for Zink before taking on new levels. Gets frustrating sometimes. The reason SMB3 is still sitting on my Wii unbeaten is that Zink never got off his butt and took his position as P2 for the final world. -_-

Guess I'll tackle that after this game is finished--maybe take over Luigi to speed things along.
I'm steadily going through everything, collecting all of the Star Coins and finding all of the secret exits. I'm up to World 4.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
So I plan on importing a black, handled Classic Controller from Japan.

It should work with my Wii/Wii Remotes, right?

Resurrecting,blah,blah,blah.

Excited for HG/SS, downloading free TF2 weekend thing,haven't bought any new games in a long time,etc,etc.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Got Scribblenauts for the DS and despite its irritating control scheme, it's a very fun game.

Also got the Metroid Prime Trilogy. Scanning everything is FUN.

Resurrection, knowing that you guys will still ignore this thread, won't work for much longer, thread will be dead.

Since Christmas, completed M&LRPG:BiS, NSMBWii, and various other Nintendo games.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Okay you guys Spirit Tracks is so fun.

Very near 100% completion my first time through (no guides!) because I can't help but explore every corner of this game. All I have left to do is collect train cars and... um... finish the game. Haven't gone near the Dark Realm yet. And have no idea how it ends. So... spoiler tags if anyone chooses to discuss it further?

I've had Bowser's Inside Story for months now and haven't started it. I mean to, but I have other games I feel I MUST finish first. Many on the DS (Trauma Center: Under the Knife, Pokémon Platinum, countless others), some on the Wii. A Boy and His Blob, Wario Land: Shake It!, etc.), and some WiiWare and VC games that will probably wait until after M&L3. Bah, screw it. I'll bump Mario & Luigi up to right after Spirit Tracks, and swap it out for Platinum and/or Mario Kart when I want a change of pace.

I keep meaning to post whenever someone attempts a zombification, but I can never bother to type everything I want to say. Today I say screw it, and break it down. I'll get to other things in a later post--provided you guys get the club moving again! I need to set up some multiplayer action with you guys. I miss the old days.

Electivirus

Not really, no.
I've been playing the crap out of Final Fantasy Tactics A2 on the DS lately. I swear, the customization is so addicting. O_O

Also, what are nargles?

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
I've been playing the crap out of Final Fantasy Tactics A2 on the DS lately. I swear, the customization is so addicting. O_O

Also, what are nargles?

Added to the roster. Which is more than I can say for anyone to join the Smash Bros. club for the past seven months. Seriously, NEED to get on that. Guess I should spend my last weekend before the spring semester doing that?

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Aerial Ace! said:
Added to the roster. Which is more than I can say for anyone to join the Smash Bros. club for the past seven months. Seriously, NEED to get on that. Guess I should spend my last weekend before the spring semester doing that?

Yes. We should also have a tournament or something to generate interest. I've sort of been jonesing to play it online for awhile, but every time I go on, none of the Wi-Fi fish are biting.

Other than that, though, the only recent Nintendo-related business I've been up to has been playing the Golden Suns. Great games, btw. I hope the DS one is actually released this year.

BrawlMaster

Live long, & prosper
Once again I have returned from the abyss! I've been gone waaay too long, and I am here to announce that I am coming back to Serebii Forums and The Nintendo Club Mark II. I had to purge myself of this site because I got into serious work mode in the fall filling out college apps and having 2 AP courses I really didn't have time for leisurly surfing and posting. Now I am in Final Exam mode and I'll have a lot of free time to post. I haven't gotten any new games in a while but I plan on getting New Super Mario Bros. Wii really soon.

EDIT: Has anyone heard about the new DSi XL? I think its a big waste, no pun intended. I mean why did they have to make a bigger DSi? Isnt everyone trying to go smaller these days? And that pen sized stylus, where is that thing gonna go?

Last edited:

BrawlMaster

Live long, & prosper
Great to see you back, DG! Erm... BM! Whatever. I still think of you as DarthGroudon.

It's great to be back AerialAce! and btw, I still think of you as Burninator, burninating the countryside! lol. So does anyone here have a Twitter account? I've been bitten by the Twitter bug and now Twitter is like everything I do. I tweet on the computer, on my phone. If you have a Twitter page, follow me: CalebH2010. I know that had to be waaaay off topic, heck I don't even know what the topic is! Is Slick still up to his mischevious ways? How about Lucariofan(s), have we had any security breaches? Somebody fill me in on what I've been missing, I'm too lazy to flip and scroll through all of those pages lol.

BrawlMaster

Live long, & prosper
It sure is mac999 lol, jk Divine. looks like you guys had a slow down between November and earlier this month. If you guys hadn't noticed, I brought a new chapter of my fic along with me as I return here to Serebii. Has anyone seen Avatar? If you haven't, based on the box office numbers, you're the only one(s) who hasn't. My mom wants to see it again cause she fell asleep toward the end, and I'm not gonna lie, I almost did too.

EDIT 3 Weeks later: It's been really quiet...anyway, I got a Pikachu-colored Pichu from Gamestop yesterday. It's an event pokemon that unlocks a special event in HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Last edited:
EDIT 3 Weeks later: It's been really quiet...anyway, I got a Pikachu-colored Pichu from Gamestop yesterday. It's an event pokemon that unlocks a special event in HeartGold and SoulSilver.

I got two : D

One on Platinum, one on Pearl. So now I can put it on both HG AND SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.