• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Nintendo Club Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
[AceAussie];9568130 said:
I wasn't asking you as I know you're from the land down under, like myself.

Oh wow the list is growing, but still only one page XD

I find it incredibly hilarious that you say that in post #20. New page get.

I'm composing a PM to send to everybody I can think of that might want to rejoin. Trying to drag fhqwhgads and Dimentio in here, as I have more contact with either of them than most anybody else, but can't.

Also, Zink, duh. I haven't even told him it was restarting yet...

Meh, he won't care unless we're doing something he can join in on anyway. He hasn't posted once without my telling him to. I'll get him to join, and he can go back to being too lazy to accomplish much of anything.

Slick

Banned
I'm only in Hearthome in Platinum. Taking it slow I guess.

I started a new game because my Chimchar was Adamant. I named myself Plato this time. I'm taking my time and exploring. By exploring, I mean walking everywhere with my AR.

...Awesome Rhydon, not an Action Replay, you sillies >_>

Also, I'm gonna trade my a Cyndaquil over to my game. I'm gonna make a baby first, so it is completely glitch-free (I think I got it over GTS, but I might have used my Awesome Rhydon to hack it. I can't remember :p).

Last edited:

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
What are nargles?

I'll re join this place.

You're accepted, of course.

Nintendo's all about news at the Game Developer's Conference. If you haven't been looking things up yourself, here's a rundown (via Kotaku).

The Wii storage solution is here. Go get it.

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (Nintendo DS)

Rock & Roll Climber looks hilariously bad.

Nintendo will have DSi-Enhanced game cards that will work on DS, but have features that only work on DSi, in addition to DSi game cards that will only work on the DSi. These cards will allow use of the camera, internal memory and SD Card slot exclusive to the new handheld. Think of it like the Game Boy Color cards that worked on both the normal Game Boy and the Color, but were only in color on the GBC.

Virtual Console gets arcade games.

Final Fantasy is all over VC and WiiWare.

A quick look at some upcoming DSiWare titles.

Aaaaaand that's about it. Might also want to check out these prototypes to see the Nintendo that might have been.

I was going to make this post a lot prettier, but there were some keywords in it that set off the INTERNAL ERROR screen and I had to selectively delete parts of it until I could actually post. Gigantic pain in the a**.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
What are nargles?!

Well, technically they're a figment of a fictional character's imagination but she seems to think they're small, invisible creatures that float around and... I don't even know WHAT anymore. That chick was crazy.

Anyone who has kissed beneath mistletoe and had to remove nargles from their hair will confirm their existence!

Lately I've just been playing the Pikmin port on Wii, perfecting my Challenge mode records. I've only beaten the game once (with a happy ending) in 28 days; I'll get back to the main story soon.

As for Spirit Tracks, it's nice to see a cel-shaded Zelda game that takes place on large stretches of dry land. And trains... Hyrulian technology is advancing, it seems.

Eh, I can't give a damn about Zelda.Or any other game for that matter.

I can't stop thinking about 358/2 Days.

*puts up anti-nag shield*

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
What are nargles?!
What are nargles?
Accepted, I'll add you to the list when I get back from physical therapy (more on that later).

Anyone who has kissed beneath mistletoe and had to remove nargles from their hair will confirm their existence!
I still can't for the life of me remember what they were supposed to do.

Lately I've just been playing the Pikmin port on Wii, perfecting my Challenge mode records. I've only beaten the game once (with a happy ending) in 28 days; I'll get back to the main story soon.
I'll probably get it when I have money, along with... most of the other Gamecube Wiimakes. Pretty much every one is a game I never had a chance to get or something I wouldn't mind playing again with the new controls (the Metroid Primes, for example.
As for Spirit Tracks, it's nice to see a cel-shaded Zelda game that takes place on large stretches of dry land. And trains... Hyrulian technology is advancing, it seems.
They DID have steamboats in Phantom Hourglass, and I think Wind Waker too. The whole living on water thing must have forced them to advance sea travel technology, and that led to innovation on land as well.
Take that you "Zelda needs to look realistic" *****s.
Don't think there are many of those left.
Eh, I can't give a damn about Zelda.Or any other game for that matter.

I can't stop thinking about 358/2 Days.

*puts up anti-nag shield*
meh
Blah. You make me sick, AA! Remaking a perfectly...inactive thread.

If you're really indignant, talk to [AA]. He's the one what done it.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
so i hear that your remaking this thread so yes anyway 'what are nargles'
I THINK NINTENDO ARE GENIUSES you give us MARIO and hes THE MARIO and they gave us the thing that makes this club POKEMON i LOVE nintendo and their creations=]
so can i join please

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
What are nargles? Well, I think that they live in mistletoe. Loony Luna Lovegood told me.

Anyway, I probably ought to join since I don't play much on any other console, if at all.

Amazing Red

Those games from the DSi store look lame so far. Except Pyoro. I'll be saving my points when I get it.

Zelda game looks good. i wouldn't mind getting it.

Using my Awesome Rhydon, I stumbled upon the Secret Rotom Room. The appliances aren't there, though D: Maybe I need Rotom/National Dex?

BrawlMaster

Live long, & prosper
What are nargles? Anyone remember me? I used to post in the old club, before it closed up shop. Thanks for sending me a notification guys(sarcasm)! No Platinum for me, reason: Still no DS! I think I'll ask for one and Platinum for my birthday. I haven't really been playing any games lately, besides trial games on 360. Did you hear, Gamestop is gonna have a 50% off sale starting on april 5th! OMG!!!!!!!! .......end transmission......

Last edited:
What are nargles?

Trying to drag fhqwhgads and Dimentio in here, as I have more contact with either of them than most anybody else, but can't.

Blame sickness on my account. As much as I enjoy all you guys and your company, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if my laptop got all mucus and phlem-encrusted, as pleasant as that sounds.

They DID have steamboats in Phantom Hourglass, and I think Wind Waker too.

Beedle's ships appeared to run off steam, yes.

The whole living on water thing must have forced them to advance sea travel technology, and that led to innovation on land as well.

If I'm not mistaken, speculation-wise, it appears as if the land that houses the setting for Spirit Tracks is at least relative to the original Wind Waker setting, as evidenced by Zelda's presence in our clip of the game. Therefore, innovation on land could be totally indifferent to the innovation on sea.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Divine. said:
Answers your question in whole.

Doesn't really answer why he thinks inactivity makes him a qualified candidate for the position, though...

And since it seems to be the hot topic here for now, I actually don't have Platinum as of yet. Probably because I have around ten other games that I've yet to play sitting around (for weeks, now) and so buying another new one would seem frivolous. Well, at least most of the aforementioned games are for DS/Wii/Gamecube. Hopefully I'll get it soon, though; I've always loved the third games in each generation.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
'what are nargles'
What are nargles?
What are nargles?
What are nargles?
Accepted.

Using my Awesome Rhydon, I stumbled upon the Secret Rotom Room. The appliances aren't there, though D: Maybe I need Rotom/National Dex?
Probably activated by the Secret Key.

Anyone remember me? I used to post in the old club, before it closed up shop. Thanks for sending me a notification guys(sarcasm)!
I'm composing a PM to send to everybody I can think of that might want to rejoin.
Apparently I'm a terrible procrastinator.

Status
Not open for further replies.