• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Nintendo Club Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I know it's off-topic, but I'd like to tell you guys this: I got blue-and-white belt!

How did you get that if you're up to the eighth Gym?! I thought you could only get it after the E4...?

Er.... Um.... Traaade?

:p

Last edited:

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
...then why the hell are you here?

I take that to mean that he doesn't like very many games. Grammar mistake.

I've been playing with Brawl hacking. A lot. Texture hacking being possible without a disk now and all...

It's amazing stuff. Currently working with making my ownToon Link texture because he's easy to do. Next step is coming up with my new ideas and trying my hand at transparency.

I also got back into reading. J.K. Rowling did it again with another book that is a part pf the Harry Potter universe rather than an outside look at it: The Tales of Beedle the Bard. Finished a library book overdue by three-and-a-half months, and have the Spanish classic Don Quixote on my to-read list.More people need to get into books. Seriously.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
I've been playing with Brawl hacking. A lot. Texture hacking being possible without a disk now and all...

It's amazing stuff. Currently working with making my ownToon Link texture because he's easy to do. Next step is coming up with my new ideas and trying my hand at transparency.

I also got back into reading. J.K. Rowling did it again with another book that is a part pf the Harry Potter universe rather than an outside look at it: The Tales of Beedle the Bard. Finished a library book overdue by three-and-a-half months, and have the Spanish classic Don Quixote on my to-read list.More people need to get into books. Seriously.
I'm almost contemplating getting some sort of hacking thing, but only to record matches, and even then, could probably just get a Dazzle.

Pajama Toon Link?

Reading is excellent. Especially when you're reading about language. I've got this one book called The Mother Tongue. Oh man it's a riot. Especially the chapter on swearing. AHAHAHA

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
They actually say "OK" in Amity Square, rather than some demented "Okey" crap than than Diamond and Pearl.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
fhqwhgads is in. I'll add him to the list after I finish cleaning my house.

Planning some amazing texture hacks for Zero Suit Samus (nothing bad--don't get the wrong idea). It'll be really hard to make textures flush together seamlessly when the originals are broken apart into chunks with distinct borders, though. This one could be tough. Oh, and I have to make fingernails. :/

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
What are nargles?

Guess I better join. =]

I'm excited for the new Zelda game. Spirit Tracks looks cute.

...Okay... *was thinking something else*
Trust me, what you were thinking was probably right.

Anyway, I can't play Platinum for a whole week. My friends are having a tournament, and the level limit is 65, which my Pokemon are already at. They are:

Crobat (named Gotham)
Poison Barb
AerialAce (lol)
Confuse Ray
Mean Look (for roaming legendaries)
Poison Fang

Typhlosion (named Flare)
Eruption
Flamethrower
Earthquake
Rollout

Infernape (named Incendo)
Fist Plate
Swords Dance
Close Combat
Flare Blitz
Thunderpunch

Last edited:

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Guys, one liners are spam. Please elaborate on your posts.

Slick

Banned
Pfft. 28.

So? I probably enjoyed the game more than you did.

Anyway, this morning I got to the Frontier Brain of the Battle Arcade, and she crushed me. My Pokemon and enthusiasm. I'm planning to EV train a hell of a lot of Pokemon, as well as create teams which are strong against all 5 Frontier Brains.
Probably going to complete the Battle Island...thing tonight when my parents expect me to be sleeping. :>

Status
Not open for further replies.