• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Nintendo Club Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so thrown up right now. So many awesome things are coming out at once.Makes me glad that I've got a birthday coming up.

So, what's going on with you guys? Enjoying your DSi's? Are they fun?

Slick

Banned
No.
Because i don't have one.
]:

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
@Divine.: I didn't get one, so no.

Has anyonbe heard of the DS game Avalon Code? I just got it Saturday.

Amazing Red

I'm so thrown up right now. So many awesome things are coming out at once.Makes me glad that I've got a birthday coming up.

A little bit. I would enjoy it more if my damn wifi would install properly so I can go on the DSi shop.

And yes the DSi is fun.

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
I'll wait a while for DSi, since nothing other than itself is out, no exclusives or anything, or any other reason to get it other than MP3 player and camera, but I'll wait for a darker blue color or a dark green or dark purple.

As for the money I saved for it, since I'm short like $40 I'll just go buy games to feed my wii and DS and get DSi around Xmas or when Easter money and super old birthday money comes my way.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
What are nargles?

Guess I better join. =]

I'm excited for the new Zelda game. Spirit Tracks looks cute.
Welcome to the club!
Anyway, I can't play Platinum for a whole week. My friends are having a tournament, and the level limit is 65, which my Pokemon are already at.
Awesome stuff. Tell us how it goes, sounds interesting. In-game teams are always the most fun to battle friends with, in my opinion. Online with highly trained teams is fun, but if you don't win you feel like you've wasted hours breeding and training for nothing, while in-game teams not only grow on you as you progress through the plot, but don't depress you if you lose because they weren't intended for competitive play in the first place.

That's not to say I won't try my hand at some serious training down the line, I just like playing the way I did when I was in grade school. I always forget about it after I've had a game for a while, but starting a new journey in a region always brings back good memories from the days where there were plenty of real-life friends playing the game to trade and battle, none of this impersonal, professional, online battling.

If anyone's up for a game with in-game teams, let me know. I'm not getting to serious training until I finish anything with a plot, so I'm not ready for anything else.

Not doing minigames until I get a screen guard for my DSi, though. Really wish I hadn't transferred my DS Lite's Wi-Fi information over yet. Hell, I may send it back just for online Platinum. It's that fun.
Guys, one liners are spam. Please elaborate on your posts.
Thank you. :]

Yes. Electric blue is hawt. I'm waiting for a black laptop skin to arrive so that I can trace out and cut a pattern to lay over the blue. Currently debating whether I should go with a Phoenix Wright silhouette or the signature dragon I drew, painstakingly cut from multiple layers of colored duct tape and placed on the inside of my self-made wallet. I'm thinking a thin border of white around black on the blue background would make anything look badass enough that it doesn't really matter.

Ordinarily I'd get a full DSi skin for protection as well as personalization, but I like the color too much to want to cover it up. I'd think differently if the choices were just black and white... but they're not.

Can't stop playing Bird and Beans (or inwardly hating that they renamed it in this region but left it as the less-weird-but-more-foreign-sounding Pyoro everywhere else. Bird and Beans is a stupid name.

Also, loving the sound quality. It really brings out bass I didn't know existed in games. Noticed it especially in the Platinum intro.

---------------------------------

Oh! Those Brawl textures I'm working on? I'm making some progress, but it's endlessly frustrating to try and line up multiple textures with Zero Suit Samus. All of the parts are in weird proportions and curve around her body in stupid ways. Here's what I'm going for.

First one is the blue getup from the top half of this set of images from Zero Mission's Fusion Gallery
http://sdb.drshnaps.com/sheets/Nintendo/Misc/Metroid/ZM-FusionGallery.png

And the other is the orange one toward the bottom of the Zero Mission Gallery
http://sdb.drshnaps.com/sheets/Nintendo/Misc/Metroid/ZM-Gallery.png

I really love these costumes. It's a wonder nobody bothered to attempt them yet. My photoshop skills are next to nonexistent, but if I can't get it myself I'll send my progress on to someone else with the recommendation. At least I can figure out how to line things up for the person I pass the baton to.

Shorts I have half figured out, but the patterns on them will be a huge pain and I need to know how to make the top of them lower than the top of the leg texture (goes up really high, if you look at the standard design) without leading to really strange, stretched patterns. Neckline and sleeveless things other people figured out a long time ago, but in the case of the blue costume it'll still be bothersome to get the pattern to line up. I'll have to steal part of a texture from somebody that can draw belly buttons.

Bracelets are next to impossible. It'll take quite a while to get something to wrap around two separate textures; each of which is annoyingly twisted around a thin arm at weird, diagonal angles.

Last edited:

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
You're lame Skater Trainer. :<

Anyway, just asking if the following two natures are good for the respective Pokemon:
Riolu (Hatched from Riley's Egg) Joly Natured
Rotom (caught in Mansion) Timid Natured

Any good? I have a suspicion they are, but just wanted some clarification.

What are the IV's? The natures are good, but IV's are super important.

One thing,are we bringing back the Security Guard? Because I just wanna know.
I never really cared about IV's. Bad of me? Meh.
I'll check later. Right now I'm going to go play Guitar Hero.
I don't really care about IV's either. I just usually power through the game.

Amazing Red

I'm EV training now because I've finished the main plot line.

Exactly the same thing I am going to do this year. By training to ev train during the story gives one a lot of trouble.

Also for u DSi users I recommend u DO NOT buy Masters of Illusions on DSi shop. That game sucks badly.

The 2 I recommend is Wario Ware, or Birds and Beans

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
Hey guys since spring break for me is this week, I have been deciding on a game or a couple of games to play, something I do every time I get a break of some sort. Here is the list, and I need you guys to help me pick the order I do them. All are started but, others are almost done, but I'll only say which ones are almost done.

Punch-Out (NES)
Ninja Gaiden (NES)
Super Mario World (SNES)
Actrasier (SNES)
LOZ: A link to the past (2/3 done) (GBA port)
LOZ: Wind Waker (GCN)
LOZ: Twilight Princess(Finish last few dungeons)(Wii)
Pikmin (GCN)
Zack and Wiki (last few puzzles)(Wii)

I think more to come, as I go through things tomorrow, err, today. So help me compile a list to do this week along with my school work.

P.S. if my opening paragraph makes little sense, remember I wrote this at 1 in the morning, sleepy as all hell.

Love,

Skater <3

Last edited:

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
I say you tackle them in order from most complete to least, in order to clear out your unfinished game list. You don't want it to get as long as mine. x_x

My vacation actually ends tomorrow. I've not been on as much as usual because I'm spending time with my aunt (visiting from Las Vegas) and my niece (visiting from Maryland).

Fun times. Easter with a little kid should be awesome.

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
I got Majora's Mask and Pikmin the other day. Both I find pretty hard. :/

Anyway, IV's:
Riolu: 25/15/25/14/9/15
Rotom: 27/7/23/12/8/1

Yeah, they're not good are they...

Not really, pretty bad =\ sorry, but I guess that's what breeding is for.

Anyone other than AA! have any options for my list?

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Slick said:
I got Majora's Mask and Pikmin the other day. Both I find pretty hard. :/

You have no idea how jealous I am that you guys have that game on your VC. Of course, I've still played it not that long back, but with ye olde controller, it's just that much less fun. =[

Skater Trainer said:
Anyone other than AA! have any options for my list?

I think I'm pretty much going to agree with him and say you should finish the two Zelda games you started. But beyond Zelda, the only game I've played on that list is Super Mario World, which you obviously can just pick up and play anytime easily, so I wouldn't worry about setting aside any particular time to play that, either.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
You have no idea how jealous I am that you guys have that game on your VC. Of course, I've still played it not that long back, but with ye olde controller, it's just that much less fun. =[

List of weekly downloads comes out tomorrow, so it's not that unlikely that we'll get it soon. I'm hoping for some better DSiWare, too. I'm kind of regretting WarioWare Snapped, but as I haven't tried playing it since the day I got it, and the light was poor for contrast between myself and the area around me (necessary for the games to play decently), it may be better than I'm giving it credit for. Still have 300 in case a 200-point game comes out that I like, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.