• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Nintendo Club Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Red

List of weekly downloads comes out tomorrow, so it's not that unlikely that we'll get it soon. I'm hoping for some better DSiWare, too. I'm kind of regretting WarioWare Snapped, but as I haven't tried playing it since the day I got it, and the light was poor for contrast between myself and the area around me (necessary for the games to play decently), it may be better than I'm giving it credit for. Still have 300 in case a 200-point game comes out that I like, though.

Are you saying some new games for DSiware are coming out tomorrow?

And is it possible for DSi users to return the games they got in the DSi ware and get are points back?

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Are you saying some new games for DSiware are coming out tomorrow?

And is it possible for DSi users to return the games they got in the DSi ware and get are points back?

A: It's possible, and I hope so. Monday is when new WiiWare and VC games come out in the US, and they changed the name of that release from "Wii-kly Update" to "Nintendo Download" or something.

B: No.

I'm waiting for my birthday in August to get the DSi. One, I'll have money, and two, good games should be out.

So, I found out I do have Wi-Fi if you have a wireless router. A year and I just relised this. I'm a dumbass.

So I've been exploring the GTS. Got myself a few Pokemon. Can't beleive how many people want Shaymin.

Slick

Banned
Right now I am trying to get mah Pichu to evolve into a Pikachu, so I can breed it with Vaporeon and get a Bold natured Eevee with Wish. After that I shall evolve it to Vaporeon and EV Train it.
So who wants to donate a Water Stone!?

Also, if you wanted moveset:
Vaporeon (nickname undecided) w/ Leftovers
Bold Natured
250 HP/250 Special Defense/10 Special Attack or Defense (Not sure with this. It's been a long time)
-Surf
-Protect
-Toxic
-Wish

I'm not changing that moveset. I love it so much.
****** many a person off with it.

So...I'm bored. Waiting on the GTS is boring. Also, can't beleive how people are expecting legendaries for their Bidof,Caterpie,etc.

So,what's going on on your sides of the world?

Amazing Red

So...I'm bored. Waiting on the GTS is boring. Also, can't beleive how people are expecting legendaries for their Bidof,Caterpie,etc.

So,what's going on on your sides of the world?

Simple why something like that happens. GTS has a bunch of noobish little kids.

And they think they could give someone a starly and expect a Shaymin or something in return.

Also, that reminds me. Are we going to bring back the FC lists back onto the first post?

Or are we going to be lazy and not?

Also,got a form Shaymin. Just need Platinum and it will be complete...

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Goodness, due to having problems logging in and Serebii's laggy server, I'm starting to become less active again T~T

But anyways...nothing much happened in my Platinum since I've been rather attending online brawl tournies on the AllisBrawl site (haven't racked up any medals...but the higest place I've gotten was 13th in some tournies). And due to my pokemon adventures idling, I accidentally lost count of tallying speed EVs for my Lucario ;.; *sighs* Which is why I may plan to use Carbos as my back-up.

Ehhh...I've honestly never tried the GTS. And speaking of Shaymin, I already have my lovely TRU Shaymin...and with the help of my close online bestie, I managed to transfer it to my Platinum a few weeks ago. Hehehe...I'm always going to keep it in Sky Forme during the day. Skymin's my 2nd top fave pokemon of all time (with Jirachi being 1st, of course) :3

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Unless the mechanics changed in Emerald, you can only use Carbos and other such items until that particular Stat has 100 EVs. So if it's got more, you're out of luck. You could just use Berries, though (you only need 11, max, since the first one will automatically take you down to 100 if you have more than that).

The GTS was dumb in DP, have yet to check it out in Platinum.

Also hahaha Divine, good job.

Blazios

The GTS was dumb in DP, have yet to check it out in Platinum.

Well, apparently the Platinum GTS now doesn't even show what level Pokémon the other person is asking for, which lowers the chances of finding a decent trade down to about zero. I hope they fix it, at least for the European release.

I finally have wireless Internet working again. I also bought Majora's Mask, which was number 2 on the list of games I want to play before I die. I've just hit the Owl Statue in Ikana Canyon.

Alright, just need a Mew and I'll have the whole set of "cute" legendaries.

Eh, might as well explore around Diamond and Wi-Fi. Platinum not going to be here for a fair while.

I got the DSi. I had a bunch of Wii/Gamecube/DS games I never play anymore, so I decided to turn them in at GameStop. My sister turned in her pink DS Lite, which makes the DSi only $70. All in all, we only had to pay $10 for a DS charger (because we needed to turn one in with the DS) and $2 for the money that the turned-in games didn't pay for.

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
Been playing Zelda WW for the past two days. Been loving it. I just got the master sword and got the cyclone song (I forgot the name). Now I'm re-stocking items and exploring for a bit before I head off the the fortress and go after the triforce pieces, which I know is coming, because I spoiled almost everything for myself =p.

I am also looking for a new router. The family needs a new one, because our current one sucks. Anyone have any suggestions for a long ranged router that works with DS and Wii?

Hi, I've been a Nintendo fan ever since my mom bought me an N64 back in 98 I think? Yeah =P

Even through all the Wii music bull, I haven't abandoned the company that entertained me for so many years, although I do resent them a bit.

So may I join?

Last edited:

Slick

Banned
Hi, I've been a Nintendo fan ever since my mom bought me an N64 back in 90 I think? Yeah =P

Even through all the Wii music bull, I haven't abandoned the company that entertained me for so many years, although I do resent them a bit.

So may I join?

Nope.

Anyway, right now I'm getting into the Manga "Slam Dunk" due to my love of Basketball. Bulls and Cavs ftw! Yeah.
:/
Righteo.
Also, I find Pikmin hard 'cos I'm crap at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.