• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Nintendo Club Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Nintendo's not giving any warning about DSiWare releases, same as they do with WiiWare and Virtual Console ones.

So... yeah.

Also, a lot of people see things the same way. I would have waited until DSi-enhanced or DSi-specific games started coming out to upgrade, but the Gamestop trade-in deal is a limited thing and I needed the $70 boost to get it.

[traded in my normal black DS Lite for a blue DSi, kept the limited edition D/P Lite I received for my birthday]

Blazios

I bought the DSiWare Dr. Mario on Friday, just so I could play it on a trip to France in the summer, even though I have the WiiWare version, which is much better.

Can't wait for some new, good, original games to come out though.

I wish WarioWare: Myself! and Mario & Luigi RPG 3 would hurry up and be released.

Everyone's talking about exercise here.

Umm... does swinging the Wii remote count?

DEATH!

Amazing Red

I bought the DSiWare Dr. Mario on Friday, just so I could play it on a trip to France in the summer, even though I have the WiiWare version, which is much better.

Can't wait for some new, good, original games to come out though.

I wish WarioWare: Myself! and Mario & Luigi RPG 3 would hurry up and be released.

Everyone's talking about exercise here.

Umm... does swinging the Wii remote count?

DEATH!

Is that Dr. Mario game has the same features as the one for SNES? Or does it have differnt features.

I'm perfectly happy with my DS Lite, and do not see a need for the DSi
I was, too. Until my DS Lite hinge started to break. The funny thing is, it broke right after I lost a MKDS race (which I am usually unbeatable at).

Suikami

Exploring the void
What are nargles?

Anyway, hi there, hope you guys remember me. I just returned from a spell of Schooling-Is-Torture Syndrome.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
What are nargles?

Anyway, hi there, hope you guys remember me. I just returned from a spell of Schooling-Is-Torture Syndrome.

Welcome back, Suikami!

Oh, hey guys, figured I'd post this here to see what you guys think:
http://pokebeach.com/

Scroll down to the second post.

...yeah.

Have to leave for an appointment, I'll drop my thoughts here when I get back.

Suikami

Exploring the void
I'm currently doing a monotype challenge on Blue (Obviously I'm doing Water).

And yeah the possible GS remakes leave me neutral, seeing as it's coming to the 10th anniversary of the 2nd gen, I'm excited for them in that aspect, along with the fact that the remake can add a lot, make the games greater and fill in the lining that's been ruined Fire Red and Leaf Green.

Since those games were made, you can't look back at GS and say "Oh I remember that!" or "Yeah, that explains it". For example, what happened to the Sevii Islands during the second gen? So I guess the second gen can either include them, slightly have them in the Kanto section, or explain what did happen.

Other than those points, I'm neutral on the topic, though.

Alzi

Toon link
I got little kings story for $59.00 at JB hi fi which is a nice price.

So far i'm enjoying it and although it might sound like a childrens game but it's very good and it plays alot like pikmin too. So if you enjoyed pikmin i would consider this game. Insead of the pikmin you use guards, farmers etc and instead of being olimar you are a little king.

Alzi

Toon link
I got TWEWY awhile ago when i told you this is like last week when i went to the shops xD.

I haven't had much time to play TWEWY but i will get on to it just for you slick. <3

But star trek i hate so no.

Ace, the item codes on TP aren't working for me.I am using the second released version if that's the problem or you have any idea, tell me.

My internet is being a total b*tch to me, going out at the worse times, and just when I was getting back into brawl >.>

Man, GameFreak or whoever names the Pokemon games is running out of ideas. HeartGold and SoulSilver? It was bad enough when I had to buy Diamond or Pearl, and now I have to choose between Heart and Soul? Gah, make some masculine names, or at least less feminine ones.

Also, woot for the remakes.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Ace, the item codes on TP aren't working for me.I am using the second released version if that's the problem or you have any idea, tell me.

My internet is being a total b*tch to me, going out at the worse times, and just when I was getting back into brawl >.>
*gets on MSN*
I'll see what I can do.
Man, GameFreak or whoever names the Pokemon games is running out of ideas. HeartGold and SoulSilver? It was bad enough when I had to buy Diamond or Pearl, and now I have to choose between Heart and Soul? Gah, make some masculine names, or at least less feminine ones.

Also, woot for the remakes.

Dimentio showed me the Pokémon Japan site for it last night, and this is what ran through my head.

Yes! Gold and Silver remakes!
Hey Dimentio, what are they called?
Wait! I know katakana now!
ha-...to gold... Hot Gold? What?
So-u-ru Silver...
OH. Heart and Soul. Duh. There's a little heart made of Ho-oh feathers.
Heart and Soul, that's kind of cool. I like it.
HEY I JUST TRANSLATED SOMETHING THAT'S AWESOME.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
A little cheesier than my prediction of Sunshine Gold and Moonlight Silver (which would make more sense based on the originals' title screens), but I'll still be picking up Silver.

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
Hey guys sorry for not being so active. Dimentio sent me the Gold and Silver remakes site yesterday night, and I'm pumped for them!!! G/S/C was my favorite saga, and hit a high on my top games of all time list. I really cannot wait, this may be a game I import and play off of my memory of G/S/C (Crystal was my first pokemon game) and online help.

Other than that, I got madworld, and its brillant! I haven't had much time to play it because of other concerns, but it is amazing. I just beat the castle part of the game, and am now in area 66, with the aliens.

Other than that, I got my braces off yesterday! =DDDD

I love going on the forum during school, Typing class ftw

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
Hilow

Wow...Gold and Silver remakes...YIPPEEE!!!

Has anyone else seen playthrough guides on Gold and Silver remakes on Youtube? I guess those were just hacks or something I can't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.