• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Nintendo Club Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazios

Heart and Soul? We need something more manly like... erm... Gun Gold and... err... Nuke Silver. Then have a 3rd game called CAPTAIN FALCON Crystal. The universe will implode.

BTW, has anyone else seen the new Brawl Taunts 3?

So, I went to do a scholarship exam yesterday. Ended up being the hardest thing I've ever done. How am I supposed to write a narrative about a puddle?

But it ended up turning out being good. I got three games, MP3,Pikmin and MSC.

Suikami

Exploring the void
Well, I finished the monotype challenge the other day, and I'm considering doing one for Silver. Again, it would be using the water type.

I've recently got my hands on Paper Mario: TTYD, and it's most definitely greater than both of the other games of the series. Shame that the Shadow Queen keeps killing me when she's nearly dead herself. :\

Slick

Banned
Why not steel Suikami?

Anyway, Basketball teh awesome.
And see Star Trek.
now.
see it.
now.
plz.
nao.

Suikami

Exploring the void
Nah, not Steel. For one, the rules state you need the Pokemon of your type before Bugsy. While I could grab Onix and evolve it, I would need to trade, which is something I can't do.
Other than Onix (you can use Pokemon that evolve into the type) there's no way of doing that.

Anyway, couldn't find Silver, had to use Gold, after beating Whitney and saving, I turned it back on to see that there's no recollection of a file. I got owned by the internal battery. Now I'm doing it on Crystal.

In other news, the new HG/SS news is looking good.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Everyone's moaning and complaining about the new Johto girl, but I find her cute. Has her name been revealed yet?

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
*didn't notice her*

Meh. She kinda looks like Mario's kid from the clothes. I liked the Crystal girl's design more, and I can't imagine why they didn't use her, but I don't hate this one. The guy's updated look is ok for the most part, but he needs to decide whether he's wearing shorts or pants. That thing with the buckle he's got going on is weird. Old design didn't have this problem--just wore yellow shorts.

BrawlMaster

Live long, & prosper
Hi everyone, today's my birthday and I have yet to recieve a DSi. I guess I'm gonna have to wait a little before I can get cause I just bought my class ring. So anyway, my friend let me borrow Twilight Princess. Haven't started it yet, but I plan to start it this weekend. Has anyone seen Star Trek? Best movie of the year so far! I finally beat the dark Lord in FFCC:MLAaK, but I can't access my file because I saved the clear data on my game file, I had just downloaded one of the expansion packs, using the last of Wii points (300), FML.

Slick

Banned
Has anyone seen Star Trek?

Slick said:
Anyway, go see Star Trek now.
NOW.
Holy crap, see it NOW. >:[

Slick said:
Star Trek. Now. Watch.
Now.
:/

Slick said:
And see Star Trek.
now.
see it.
now.
plz.
nao.

Nope. Nobody else has. >:[

Anyway, seeing as I'm going to be in Japan around the time HG and SS are released, I might pick one of them up. :thumbs-up:
Also, skateboard ftw. :thumbs-up:

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Are you a fan of that site too, or has that acronym passed into common usage? I can't tell anymore. And yes, I greatly enjoy laughing at other people's misery. :p

I did see Star Trek, and it was amazing. Just as fun for non-fans as it is for Trekkies. They were good at not using much jargon that people wouldn't get, and working any that they DID use into conversation in a way that it was instantly understood.
Anyway, seeing as I'm going to be in Japan around the time HG and SS are released, I might pick one of them up. :thumbs-up:
Also, skateboard ftw. :thumbs-up:

Awesome! Sucks that you, like, gave up at practicing Japanese in your spare time. Will you be logging some time with "My Japanese Coach" again before your trip or just winging it?

Ok boys, and possibly a girl here and there, I'm gonna share a little art with y'all once again, and this time it's not two little boys in a suggestive position =P

It's about brawl, and Pokemon of course, and ok, there IS one thing that's kind of disturbing, but mostly great stuff ^^;;

Anyway, here's a sneak peek to make you wanna click here to go to the art thread -_^ (the new stuff is in the May 13 update):

Fullscreencapture5132009120020PMbmp.jpg

BrawlMaster

Live long, & prosper
Are you a fan of that site too, or has that acronym passed into common usage? I can't tell anymore. And yes, I greatly enjoy laughing at other people's misery. :p
Not really a fan, though I have moderated a few FML's that people submitted. The acronym has definitely passed into common usage, in fact, I hear there's a game coming out called "FML the Videogame". Just kidding about that one, lol.

So I got Platinum yesterday, and I've already finished it. TAKE THAT SLICK

Completly given up on MP3.

And I've noticed how inactive this thread has become. I knew it wouldn't last long.

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
This thread needs some major boosts. Come on guys, start posting more, but I guess I'm one to talk aren't I?

Well with recent money lose, I can't buy two games this week I have been planning to get. Punch-Out!! and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Stardust Accelerator World Championships 2009. After about an hour online with Dimentio and AerialAce! and numerous ways of random generating, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Stardust Accelerator World Championships 2009 ended up winning out of the two. But, however this doesn't mean I'm not getting Punch-Out!!, oh quite the contrary, I will be getting it as soon as I have enough money to do so, about a month.

Also, E3 is coming up. I'm pumped!! I have been speculating on what nintendo has to do this show to make up for last year and to get a big boost. After looking at articles and reading some stuff, I have compiled a list of what I think Nintendo's press conference will consist of. I don't claim to know anything, this is just speculation, nothing I say it truth until proven otherwise.

So the conference will go as such. Opening with Sales numbers and some new DS games coming to North America. The conference will then turn to Red Steel 2, they will have a demo on stage showing off some stuff. After Red Steel 2, I believe some No More Heroes info will be shown. Then they go off into some Zelda Spirit Tracks information. After that Wii Sports resort as well as some Wii motion plus stuff. Then the big title, I'm predicting one or more of the following New Wii Zelda, Pikmin 3, NEw Starfox, new Kirby, new Kid Icarus or new F-Zero. Then at the every end, a new IP. Since we haven't seen a new nintendo franchise since pikmin and the start of the Gamecube, I think its right time we get a new franchise that's not just "Wii Something"

But the conference can go in any order, not just Red Steel 2 into No More Heroes 2, etc.

I would love to hear you guys talking about some E3 stuff. This thread really needs a jump start.

/Skater out

God I suck at the Kid Icarus game =S, I'm so used to a bit more forgiving and easily controlled gameplay that the 8 and 16 bit games are hell for me ;_;

What ever happened to the Sin and Punishment thing anyway(still under a rock here)?

Also, anyone play any good new wiiware, or VC games lately that you could recommend???

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
God I suck at the Kid Icarus game =S, I'm so used to a bit more forgiving and easily controlled gameplay that the 8 and 16 bit games are hell for me ;_;

What ever happened to the Sin and Punishment thing anyway(still under a rock here)?

Also, anyone play any good new wiiware, or VC games lately that you could recommend???

What games do you currently have for WiiWare and VC?

I personally love the challenge of 8-bit and 16-bit games. I played megaman 1-3 a while back, I still meed to play 4-8 and then 9, but I was hard, but so rewarding.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.