• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucario 1993

don't miss with mii!
just finished my midterms and my finals ar coming up after two weeks!!!! so i am really close to my wii!!!! and how do i view my wii number?

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
I have a lot to say now. Hooray for Multi-quote!

Are you up for a battle Dominic? :D

Lol, I'm ready
Shoot, missed you when you were online...

I've got a complete team retraining to do, and I started yesterday with my lead Pokémon, who can cover a large variety of types, while only carrying one weakness.

Hint: It's a single-type Pokémon.

Anyway, I'll be happy to battle with my old team, but I'm only up for three-on-three battles at the moment.

WiiandDSClublogo.png

URL: http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l174/zipzap713/WiiandDSClublogo.png

Made it on Paint. Then made it Transparent on GIMP.
XD

I did not expect that. Kudos, it looks great.

I'm not sure how to link to it (apart from teh url link icon above the text).

When I get in tonight, I'll do a Heromachine 2.0 picture of you, Burninator, as your name is memorable by the general populous(sp?), put the top half in it, then I'll search for it on my Wii, as my "account" or however it works is on my PC.

BRock Phillips.

BTW, I'll base teh picture off the trainer card of you with the hat and sunglasses a few posts back. Is that o.k.?
:D

Sure, feel free to use that picture as a starting point. Look forward to seeing it. Thanks!
final exams are coming and its almost the end of school yes but still i hate exams
YAY!
just finished my midterms and my finals ar coming up after two weeks!!!! so i am really close to my wii!!!! and how do i view my wii number?
YAY AGAIN!

Oh, and to find your Wii number...
  1. Go to the message board by clicking the mail icon on the main menu.
  2. Select the Address Book icon.
  3. Flip to the cover page of the Address Book, before the first page of friends. It is printed there.

And one more thing to close off the post:
The European Manaphy Code is coming... They started a special site for it, and everything. Looks like they're trying to generate just as much hype over there as they did here in the States.

http://ms.nintendo-europe.com/manaphy/

Last edited:

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
Burninator, Iv'e just done the Heromachine 2.0 picture of you as you looked in your trainer card.

I just need to favourite a few things, then I'll add it to my account.

Do you have any preference for (clean) names for it? At the moment I can only think of "pimp my burninator" for a title.

I'll edit/post when it's there.
I hope.

Brock PHillips.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Burninator, Iv'e just done the Heromachine 2.0 picture of you as you looked in your trainer card.

I just need to favourite a few things, then I'll add it to my account.

Do you have any preference for (clean) names for it? At the moment I can only think of "pimp my burninator" for a title.

I'll edit/post when it's there.
I hope.

Brock PHillips.
Interesting title, to say the least, but I can't come up with anything better...
Oh Oh, I'm on and you're on :D

Battle now Dominic :D

2 on 2 good?
A good fight that was. I honestly did not expect to win. I'm 1-1 on Wi-Fi so far.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
XD

I did not expect that. Kudos, it looks great.
Thanks. So what were you expecting? :p

Anyway, last night I used the GTS *Again* but this time I did a little better than usual

3 Dialga's for 2 Kyogre's and 1 Groudon *cloned*. One of the Dialga's was a lv 100 ev Trained one too :D too bad its nature is crap. Otherwise I'd use it in contests.

Last edited:

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Thanks. So what were you expecting? :p

Anyway, last night I used the GTS *Again* but this time I did a little better than usual

3 Dialga's for 2 Kyogre's and 1 Groudon *cloned*. One of the Dialga's was a lv 100 ev Trained one too :D too bad its nature is crap. Otherwise I'd use it in contests.

1. I'm not reallly sure what I expected, actually. Funny how you can find something unexpected without having a clear idea of what you did expect.
2. Awesome. I'm hoping my old-gen Pokémon yield a Palkia sooner or later.
Were you expecting Tyranitar to have Thunder Fang?

I was just praying it didn't know any Ice moves. I was very ice-weak.

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
*Sighs.*

Burninator, the picture's not uploading. Probably a problem on-site.

As it's late here, I'll try again in the morning.

After I get my weekly pay and put some of it in my Wii fund.

BRock PHillips.

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
Hey guys im back...

I am currently playing pearl for fun. In my diamond i am working on a team for wifi. so far i have 3 at lv.100 while working on finding 3 others...

Anyway, wats up?

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Back everyone^^. Finally made my Glaceon army in my Diamond verison and I found my very first Shiny Pokemon in Diamond XD: Absol. Anyways dang thats a burn Ho-oh Master. Lost to a Destiny Bond Attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.