• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Actually The last character confirmation was that Samus was in the game, the actual samus not zero suit, she was obliviously true since all the characters from SSB will come in this tittle...

BTW does anyone have Castlevania: PoR
also a new Pokemon MD has been confirmed

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
I tried the Battle Tower Wifi thing and in the third room I beat like 8 people in a row, stupid Destiny Bond made me lose ;_;

http://www.smashbros.com/ So we might get some SSBB info in like 6 days...OMG i can't wait...
I had two test today and yeah, Well schools almost over which means my life will begin..
Hopefully this means we'll have a definite release date soon...
Actually The last character confirmation was that Samus was in the game, the actual samus not zero suit, she was obliviously true since all the characters from SSB will come in this tittle...

BTW does anyone have Castlevania: PoR
also a new Pokemon MD has been confirmed
The whole Samus thing was stupid. They said on Zero Suit Samus' Character page from the very beginning that we'd still be able to play as normal Samus. It's ridiculous that they had to come out and announce it.

This is an actual quote from that character page:
This isn't a pure character addition. Rather, under certain conditions, Samus will "remove" her Power Suit. Whoa! That's a woman under there!

Naturally, Zero Suit Samus loses power and stamina, so she should fight using the speed she gains instead.
Also, her gun transforms and can be used as a whip. Of the two, one might consider the whip to be her main weapon.

And don't worry—you'll still be able to play as standard Samus, too.

And yes, the new MD game looks promising. I got bored with the last one pretty quickly, but the plot on this one makes me think it may be worthwhile.

I'm gonna see if I can convinve my mom to let me get Super Paper Mario this week. Yay.

lucario 1993

don't miss with mii!
hey guys tomorrow i am getting mph!! because i got 3 A's in a row (not a science nerd thing i just do good in school and the proof is that i play sports like soccer basket ball and i like to swim!! and i have lots friends btw)
an a- in my language test
an A+ on my experemintal science exam
an A+ on my computer exam
and there are more
anyway
i made my final dicission
i am getting twilight princess with my wii and sonic and the secret rings
i am gonna put the wii in my living room
i am gonna try and share it with my brother and sisters
i am gonna try to get myparents to play it

zipzap713

@Peteyism
I got probably the best deal EVER on the GTS

My Kyogre for a lv 100 Shiny Chatot :D

Its such a wonderful addition to my collection ^_^

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
http://www.smashbros.com/ So we might get some SSBB info in like 6 days...OMG i can't wait...
I had two test today and yeah, Well schools almost over which means my life will begin..

Are you seriousO_O. Awesome! Can't wait for the game XD. Hope to see some new attack items and new stages in the game. Also I can't wait to get Mega Man ZX: Advent for the DS

Ho-oh Master

I got probably the best deal EVER on the GTS

My Kyogre for a lv 100 Shiny Chatot :D

Its such a wonderful addition to my collection ^_^

;_;

I need to look on the GTS. How many Shinies do you have?

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
Two things.

1) Wii-fund update. £22:38. A few more weeks and I'll be able to buy another Wiimote and Numchuck.

2) Deviantart. Burninator, your picture's up, and hopefully findable.
The title is "pimp my burninator" with the single tag of "burninator".

I hope you like it!

(The name there is "centaurmarines".)

If it's allowed, I'll put a link to my account in my sig, that way, my Wii-posts can stay more on-topic.

BRock Phillips.

super groudon

Master Of Shadows
i think it's great that we'll get some new info on ssbb it's been a long time....
and anyone want a battle on d/p?
i know i'm alwas asking but i need to test myself against real people...
burninator let me know if you want a rematch....

Ho-oh Master

i think it's great that we'll get some new info on ssbb it's been a long time....
and anyone want a battle on d/p?
i know i'm alwas asking but i need to test myself against real people...
burninator let me know if you want a rematch....

3v3 no ubers?

super groudon

Master Of Shadows
XD, That was awesome. You killed my Metagross but you got Recoiled so it was a Draw.

My Metagross was going to do Explosion :p

that would also make it a draw :D
that battle was amazing....
let's have another battle sometime....

Ho-oh Master

I traded somone there Legit Manaphy for my Latias (I lv'ed the Manaphy up and it has normal IV's). I am making Phione eggs now to trade so I can trade you him Super Groudon.

I wont be seeing another DS for some time so My Ranger will have to wait.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Hey, everyone. Sorry I haven't been around lately, I just didn't really have anything to say.

On Diamond, I'm still soft resetting for
Drifloon
, and I should be buying my own Pearl later today, so I will soft reset for a shiny starter. Any suggestions on which one?

And what's all this hullabaloo about SSBB? The Super Smash Bros. series is one of my absolute favorites, so I'm very interested in any sort of news that has happened...I just don't feel like reading all the pages right now.

Oh, yes, before I forget, I'm still shiny hunting on my third Gen games. On Ruby, I'm soft resetting for Latias@Southern Island, I will be resetting for Jirachi on Sapphire (I have the Bonus Disk), LG is for shiny Squirtle, FR is for shiny Moltres, on Emerald1 I'm hunting for Regirock, and I'm Emerald2, I'm currently hunting for Cyndaquil, but I may switch to Regice. Wish me luck! :d

Status
Not open for further replies.