• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucario 1993

don't miss with mii!
congratulations super groudon its a shiny pokemon

super groudon

Master Of Shadows
wow!!
really!!!
OMFG!!!!
i did not expect that....
thanks for telling me....

Deception

is back
School is out for me as of today.W00T!!!!!
anyway,team is halfway done,and I only need to breed one more pokemon and then I can EV train the rest.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
i just got a shaymin for my deoxys....
and i have this sheildon and it has this red star near it's picture so what is it?

Congrats on the shiny Sheildon, it's a great shiny to have.

I wouldn't recommend evolving it, though. No special color would make Bastiodon look good.
Has the revolutional smell feature too :D

Dear Nintendo,

I know your revolutionary ideas have changed the face of video games on several occasions, but there comes a time where you must draw the line.

NOBODY WANTS TO SMELL WARIO!

Sincerely,
Dominic

lucario 1993

don't miss with mii!
yaaay i have two finals next week :D wich means i will be extremly tired because i have to study the whole book!!!!and memorize poems and such
and i have 7 more finals after that and then the wii shall be in my hands

Last edited:

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
welcome new members, you all so lucky i finish school for the rest of my life in about 18 weeks...not including exam time..
BTW Rayman Raving Rabids Two has been confirmed...I loved the first so our family will have a copy in our house hold..

Road

Shiny Master
OMG mega evil schoolness. PX

Anyway, I'm alive. Lots of HW and video game time takes away from the compy.

D/P stats in my sig, so I don't haveta post the updates. 8D

As for the Wii status, I have 5 out of the 7 As I need for it. LA is being a pain. So is Spanish.

End of school = June 22.

XD Burny, that letter to Nintendo thing was funny. And I forgot you also call yourself Dominic...(*Cough* I'm going by Dominic AND Haji now. Don't ask why. <3)

Going now. Think I'll work on D/P after almost a week of not playing it...Ah, DANG IT! I MISSED FRIDAY AGAIN! *Hisses*

;156;

P.S. Planning on SRing for Shiny Dialga/Palkia. Good idea?

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
SRing is a good idea, but it will stop you from moving forward in the game, possibly for a long time. I guess it depends on how long it takes you to get bored of it. XD

Just to let you know, I'm finally going to start that Mario Kart tournament soon. I'll try to get rules and an entire deadline up today or tomorrow. It depends on how much time I spend training my new team. I've finished EV training my lead monster. Didn't take long after I bought a Power Bracer. Anyway, I'm open for three-on-three battles now, with or without one uber. (That doesn't mean I have three members of my final team ready, just that I have three Pokémon that are good enough to compete.)

Road

Shiny Master
@Burny: M'kay then. I'll probably get bored soon after I start, but oh well.

Dat sucks, Ho-oh Master. OH SO CLOSE!

Alright, now I'll actually go and work on D/P. XD

;156;

Gordon

Fighting trainer
hey burninator what legendaries do you have?

Deception

is back
Anyone trying to breed for natures? If so, you might understand the pain I'm in right now. I have been catching Dittos for days now, and not a single Jolly Ditto. Anyone willing to give one up? I'll trade pokerus.

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
I'm considering breeding some of my squads on Emerald and trade them over to Ruby/Sapphire/Fire Red/Leaf Green to trade to D/P.

A few questions though:-

For my Psychic pokemon, I'll breed Illuminatum, my Espeon with a Ditto.

Is this the easiest, sure-fire way to get (after training/levelling up) in the morning to get an Espeon, or should I start a new game of Pokemon Col.?

I can always add the moves I want later.

My lead will be a Pikachu, and the 6th slot (always a grass starter and main catcher,) will be a Venusaur bred with a Ditto, as would all the other squad members.

Here's a list of non-legendaries I'm thinking of breeding to fill slots 3, 4 and 5. I'll need one that can Surf, Fly and probably use Strength. I'll teach my Bulba/Venusaur Cut, so that's that concern taken care of.

And, I'd prefer NOT to have any HM slaves.

Here's my list of potentials. Note, I'm not concerned with genders, natures, EV/IV training, (I've probably got a TON of Rare candies stored somewhere, which'll help get the bulba/venusaur up to level 100.)

Meganium,
Mudkip,
Forretress,
Torchic,
Onix,
Ludicolo,
Wailord,
Crobat,
Geodude,
Sandshrew,
Diglett,
Rhyhorn,
Aerodactyl,
Kabuto,
Omanyte,
Lileep,
Anorith,
Nidoqueen,
Mr Mime,
Tangela,
Lickitung,
Electrode,
Seel,
Makuhita,
Farfaetch'd,
Elekid,
Seedot,
Volbeat,
Mancentric,
Flygon,
Dragonite,
Rapidash,
Sableye,
Charizard,
Blastoise,
Sceptile,
Vulpix,
Meowth,
Skitty,
Tentacool,
Meditite,
Larvitar,
Shuckle,
Pulsle,
Lapras,
Spearow,
Smoochum,
Sudwoodo,
Tyrogue,
Magby,
Ditto.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brock Phillips.

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
I'm considering breeding some of my squads on Emerald and trade them over to Ruby/Sapphire/Fire Red/Leaf Green to trade to D/P.

A few questions though:-

For my Psychic pokemon, I'll breed Illuminatum, my Espeon with a Ditto.

Is this the easiest, sure-fire way to get (after training/levelling up) in the morning to get an Espeon, or should I start a new game of Pokemon Col.?

I can always add the moves I want later.

My lead will be a Pikachu, and the 6th slot (always a grass starter and main catcher,) will be a Venusaur bred with a Ditto, as would all the other squad members.

Here's a list of non-legendaries I'm thinking of breeding to fill slots 3, 4 and 5. I'll need one that can Surf, Fly and probably use Strength. I'll teach my Bulba/Venusaur Cut, so that's that concern taken care of.

And, I'd prefer NOT to have any HM slaves.

Here's my list of potentials. Note, I'm not concerned with genders, natures, EV/IV training, (I've probably got a TON of Rare candies stored somewhere, which'll help get the bulba/venusaur up to level 100.)

Meganium,
Mudkip,
Forretress,
Torchic,
Onix,
Ludicolo,
Wailord,
Crobat,
Geodude,
Sandshrew,
Diglett,
Rhyhorn,