• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiq

My anaconda don't
Can I make a suggestion for a name change for this Club? Lets call it the WiiDS Club. Sounds a lot better than 'The Nintendo Wii & DS Club', IMO.

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Maiq i'll see what i can do, How do we change the names or clubs???

I think i'd need to contact a mod correct?

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Allow me to be the first to put up friend codes :)

Mario Kart DS: (I'm pretty good, 1-star rank and working on 2)

Metroid Prime Hunters: (Not all that good, haven't played in a while)

StarFox Command: (Haven't played more than four Wifi battles, but not terrible)
--206-932
--134-692

Also, can't wait for the American release of Pokémon Diamond, but I'm also looking forward to Yoshi's Island DS (I loved the first one, even if the theme was babyish), and the Legend of Zelda, the Phantom Hourglass.

On the Wii lineup, my list is probably the same as anyone else's... Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. Also, Wii Play and WarioWare look cool, too.

Last edited:

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Just got on. I'll join.
My parents just bought LOZ: TP! Now to wait till x-mas :(
I have a DS lite and Wii too :D
fav game on DS is Pokemon Pearl and fav on the Wii is Wii sports.

~Dotaitos~

I might as well post my friend codes as well.

Mario Kart DS: 515473-941729

Metroid Prime Hunters: 2491-8584-5420

I'm quite good at Mario kart but not amazing and I suck horribly at Metroid.

What is the next game that your really looking forward to??(DS & Wii Only)
I'm most looking forward to Star Fox Command(it's not out yet in the UK), Zelda, Diddy Kong Racing and Yoshis Island on the DS and I'm looking forward to Metroid Prime 3, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Galaxy on the Wii.

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
There's always the possibility to put the Star Wars game Jedi Academy on the Wii, using the main Wii-mote as the main lightsabre, and the numchuck controller as the second sabre, should you choose the option.

Self edit:-I had about a page of ideas, but then I found out that the Numchuck attachment has a C-button aswell as the Z-trigger/button, so I'll re-post it when it's more thought through.

Brock Phillips.

Tomo

Pwn'd...
I'll re-join, please.:)
What is the next game that your really looking forward to??(DS & Wii Only)
Well, for the Wii, obviously Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Sonic and The Secret Rings is looking good, too.
For the DS...aside from Pokemon Pearl, I can't really think what else I'm looking forward to. Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and Pro Evo Soccer 6 are two others I'm looking forward to, but apart from that, there's not much for DS...

i am the chosen one

< 'Oh! Look! Money!'
can i join i have a ds (mario kart, super mario ds, new super mario bros and 3 i can't remember) and i am saving up for a wii (£64) and will be gettin wii sports, zelda twilight princess and pokemon battle revilution. please let me join.

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
£64, i am the chosen one? What shop is it from please?

The cheapest in any shops I know of is £170-ish.

Brock PHillips.

i am the chosen one

< 'Oh! Look! Money!'
thats how much i have saved up so far, i wish it was £64 though.

i am the chosen one

< 'Oh! Look! Money!'
sorry i forgot please let me jion

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
i am the chosen one, LostFreak815, zipzap713
Your all added to our ever growing list...so that means your all in..
I am the chosen one-Could you please refrain from double posting it is agaist our rules..

burninator & ~Dotaitos~ I'll put both of your friend codes on the front page :)

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
Do you put friend codes for Animal Crossing:Wild world here aswell, AussieFan?

If so, when we get a second AC:WW cart, I'll send the code in, as long as the friends who inhabit the town agree to it.
When I say "WE", I mean my group of 40-odd friends. (Some more odder than others!)

I'd post my Jedi Academy-Wii porting ideas, but my weekly charity training session has been moved to an hour earlier than I was expecting, so,.....

Tomorrow, perhaps, but I AM working on it.
Imagine an imperial repeater in one hand, a lightsabre in the other, shooting at opponents who have their sabres up, the "bullets" bouncing round and round, waiting for someone to unwittingly let their guard slip.

Brock Phillips.

BTW, Two hands, two sabres, two opponents..... Why not fight them both at the same time?!

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Brock Phillips We'll have all Wi-Fi friend codes up it's just that no one put their AC:WW friend code up so i decided to not make a section of it, Just like i didn't do Jump!ultimate stars and some other Wi-Fi tittles because if no one has the games whats the point of posting...

Nice idea aswel the Star wars port would be great the light sabre would be the Wiimote and the gun would be the nunchuck...I love it..

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Hey... if you don't mind, I'll make the club a banner, and maybe fix up the title page a little, too. I'll get to work on the banner now, and I'll PM AussieFan the coding for the front page if he agrees.

One more thing:
this game should also have Wi-Fi so people around the world can play Wii sports with eachother

A worldwide athletic competition? Wii Olimpics!

Last edited:

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
One of my friends, Lucy, may be getting Metroid Prime Hunters from a relative for Christmas, whilst Samantha, the main Metroid player/fan is "training" her.
As soon as Lucy's got a friend code for her cart, I'll send it.

Brock Phillips.

BTW-Jedi Academy Wii-port:-Christmas shopping to do soon, after that, I'll spellcheck and the like, then post it.

~Dotaitos~

Thanks for putting my friend codes up AussieFan, hopefully I'll finally be able to race against people who don't disconnect or snake on Mario Kart DS when more people add their codes as at the moment thats all people seem to do when they race against me.

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Burninator I'd be happy to change the first post to make it seem apealing and makeing a club banner would be awesome..Thanks...Would you like to be the clubs artist???

~Dotaitos~ When i install Wi-Fi on this PC i can race you i might be a little rusty but i don't cheat and i don't care about point etc so i won't turn off...

I hope everyone enjoys Christmas shopping and christmas preperation

New Topic (this isn't about the Wii so it won't go on the front page)
Whats your favourite thing about the Christmas season?
I love getting together with friends and family to celebrate one of the best holidays ever, I also love the way my mum makes dinner it's really special and i love the way people act around christmas everyone is so happy and calm it's really easy to talk to someone...Plus i love getting gifts..:D but who doesn't...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.