• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucario 1993

don't miss with mii!
oh man i am sooooo nervous with tests really LUCARIO DUDE gets to finish school after tomorrow on sunday because he is in a public school while i am in a crummy old school >_< anyway next year its the ninth grade for me, my wii is sooo close now i think maybe ill get my wii on the 11th of june or the
12th,and how do will we participate in brawl do i have to reserve a character?
like this maybe
character
friend code
name

OMG school is so UBER awesome now a days, i have like fan girls that like run up to me and kiss me for no reason, it's weird in a way but it's kind of charming..
lol some school your in aussie fan

LUCARIO DUDE

our school is about beating up each other servive till death or somethin i always get in a fight with a bully in our class i hate him

lucario 1993

don't miss with mii!
our school is about beating up each other servive till death or somethin i always get in a fight with a bully in our class i hate him
woah it must be a bully safari in your school!!!!!!!
anyway gonna work on my sig,anway how do i insert the disc into the wii? is there a special spot for the gc disc and the wii disc

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
Re-Wii/GC disc. The blackish slot on the front of the Wii, to the right of it is where you put any of the discs in, lucario 1993.

Have it with the picture/disc design on the right when you hold it vertically(sp?) AT THE EDGES OF THE DISC. The Wii'll take the disc in by itself, so it's best not to have a finger/thumb in the hole in the middle of the disc.

TO eject the disc, just press the "eject" button at the bottom of the front face of the Wii, just above the Wii logo.
When playing GC games on the Wii, you'll still need the memory card(s) that you used when playing the game on the GC.

Hope that this helps,
Brock Phillips.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Today is my last day of school, so I will be shiny hunting more, playing Smash more, and a result, being here more. But almost as school is over, my family and I are going on vacation to Savanna until Tuesday. I'm hunting for Squirtle, Latias, Turtwig, and Drifloon while I'm there. Wish me luck.

I think I may start playing some of my other Wi-Fi games...I need to get good again as I'd like to join the BCP.

Edit: I'm probably the tallest or second tallest in my school. I'm 6'1" and 1/2, I believe, but I'm only in seventh (soon to be eighth) grade.

Ho-oh Master

AussieFan that one awesome school o_O

XD, That sounds fun.

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
how do will we participate in brawl do i have to reserve a character?
like this maybe
character
friend code
name
Um, No i am guessing that you simply use a character that you do best in...

lol some school your in aussie fan
Yeah, Those girls are so, um very, Annoying at times...what happens is i'm in class they see and run into the class start screaming my name, jump on my desk and give me a kiss, i was like OMG WTF is going on..Crazy girls i tell you that LOL

And we do have Punch ons..
Some kid wanted to fight me i was three times his size and i lost /hisdreams no i kicked his *** like their was no tomorrow...Bullys are so funny, because their is this one kid at my school thats like a bully he gives kids wedgies etc, so i started to fight him because he called my sister Who*e i so made him cry, now all the kids at the school look up to me..
maybe because i'm taller than they are

Last edited:

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
I don't know how this started, fellow Wii-ers and DS-ers, but this is a place for talking about the Wii ad DS, not about school bullies.

Please keep it as such.

Thankyou.

Brock Phillips.

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Brock, this is a place for discussing the Wii and DS yet we can allow other discussions, as long as it's the current topic, i guess like currently it's been about school etc..

I am so hopeing they release Cloud Strife For SSBB if you don't know who that is it's the main character from FFVII

LUCARIO DUDE

oh that guy he is so cool but still my be he can get in to the game but i think he would not be in the game i wish that pokemon starters appear as players

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
oh that guy he is so cool but still my be he can get in to the game but i think he would not be in the game i wish that pokemon starters appear as players

he won't because he was basically only on a Sony console..even though i wish for that to happen it's not going to...
I should finish castlevania Tonight and i can start on FFIII about time..

Status
Not open for further replies.