• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucario 1993

don't miss with mii!
megaman wont fittin with ssbb crew i just dont like megaman
anyone wanna battle 3vs3 no UBERS........

lucario 1993

don't miss with mii!
i siad i wanted a battle with someone using 3 pokemon vs 3 pokemon no UBERS ubers are all the legendiaries except shaymin,manaphy jirachi and celebi wich means ubers are strong pokemon
and i also siad that megaman won't fit in with the super smash bros brawl crew

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
I am so Sad/Angry...
My rabbit which will now become Stew wrecked my Wii, It chewed the motion sensor bar cord now it doesn't work...And i don't know if a can get another...I will kill That rabbit...*crys*

plus Megaman is like Samus except Blue..

super groudon

Master Of Shadows
i would battle,but i can't,
someone who i was supposed to trade with got one of my deoxys off of someone and now we can't trade....
but yesterday i got a lv.100 shiny blaziken for a deoxys :cool:

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
@AussieFan: Sucks that only characters that started in video games can get in, as a few TV characters could be great in Brawl.
Also, try Nintendo's online store. They're bound to have the Sensor Bar.

From the famous Elmer Fudd:

"Kill the wabbit!"

Or just keep it caged up for a while, and make sure it doesn't go near any electronics. That works too.

Ho-oh Master

Will the Big N wow the croud like they did last year? if you think so what do you think they will give us?

I think they shouldn't do the three games at N3 as it might ruin them.

Lol, AF is a playa :p

I am so Sad/Angry...
My rabbit which will now become Stew wrecked my Wii, It chewed the motion sensor bar cord now it doesn't work...And i don't know if a can get another...I will kill That rabbit...*crys*

plus Megaman is like Samus except Blue..

Use Candles ;)

LUCARIO DUDE

yay

ofcurse lucario 1993 uyou think they are made of gas

yay

and

;149;;394;;378;

guys way wont the spoiler tags appear

Last edited:

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Okay alecsdell100 it will be changed...

Elementman-Novapoke To save in MP: H go into the ship your ship, i think it either saves automatically or their is a button

If you add your reply the long way their is a spoiler button on top use it..

Status
Not open for further replies.