• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
aussie fans rabbit
reason: its a rabbit it will eat anything that will look like a carrot
how did he destroy his wii:by chewing his sensor bar
punishment: killed,eaten

oblivions brother
how did he destroy his wii:breaking it....
reason: probobly hyperactivaty
punishment:thats unknown
Both were hired by sony through subliminal messages...
School was fun BTW...:D

Virtual Chatot

Circa 2006
Brother: 14 years old
How did he destroyed the Wii: He got mad at me and threw the Wii on the ground...then I grabbed him and threw him out of the house.
Punishment:
Brother He has to pay the $80.00 to fix it
Me I have to make half of it...

Virtual Chatot

Circa 2006
I found out something while searching through Pokemon Diamonds coding last night...Its a pretty big discovery...I wont say for a little while though

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Oblivion why do you get punished???
And it's a tourny event, no event pokemon what so ever...I hate Australia nintendo..

Man, that's lame. They could've at least given out something...

New item for Smash Bros. is up at smashbros.com

Best item ever.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
I found out something while searching through Pokemon Diamonds coding last night...Its a pretty big discovery...I wont say for a little while though
Tell us (in spoiler tags)! Or me, in a PM. Or something. I'm just curious.
I just saw it. Its so pretty :D Be save and sane when playing with fireworks XD

I hope they do Fox soon.

I kinda wish they would do the old characters, just to get them out of the way so they can't use them as an excuse not to give a real update.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Hello, everyone. I've been playing Super Smash Bros. Melee quite a bit lately due to recent re-kindle of interest in the SSB series. Burninator, you and I feel the same way about the series. Have you ever thought about, or even been to a tournament?

On my Pokemon games, I got shiny Drifloon after about three weeks. Coincidentally, it was also n the last day of school, May 25th. Since then, I've been progressing through the game, and now I'm soft resetting for a shiny Dialga. If I get it, it'll be my 15th self-obtained shiny I believe. As for Pearl, I'll be using the PokeRadar.

Virtual Chatot

Circa 2006
Yesterday was my Last Day of school...now all I have is the useless Awards ceremony then I'm home free :D

I have a Trading Need!!
If anyone has a Latios....

What I'm willing to trade:
Any Item you can name

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Hello, everyone. I've been playing Super Smash Bros. Melee quite a bit lately due to recent re-kindle of interest in the SSB series. Burninator, you and I feel the same way about the series. Have you ever thought about, or even been to a tournament?

On my Pokemon games, I got shiny Drifloon after about three weeks. Coincidentally, it was also n the last day of school, May 25th. Since then, I've been progressing through the game, and now I'm soft resetting for a shiny Dialga. If I get it, it'll be my 15th self-obtained shiny I believe. As for Pearl, I'll be using the PokeRadar.
I never really considered it, but if I found out about one near me I would definitely start practicing for it.

Yesterday was my Last Day of school...now all I have is the useless Awards ceremony then I'm home free :D

I have a Trading Need!!

Any Item you can name

I've got one, if you're alright with a clone. I need a Shadow Ball TM, actually.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.

I have a Trading Need!!

Any Item you can name
Would you save me a Life Orb and a Will-O-Wisp TM for two shiny Latios?

Burninator, you might want to visit smashboards.com. I'm a member there, and they often have tournaments in the state I live in, but I could never make them. It's also a great way to meet other people who play Smash on a competitive level (a level that I've been trying to get to, I just need to get to a tournament to see where I stand), as well as possibly making new friends.

I just found out my Melee data was deleted, so I'm getting back the important characters (basically everyone except for Mewtwo and G&W)

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
You'd have to wait for a while though. As you know, I'm soft resetting for a shiny Dialga on my Diamond version, and I'm soft resetting for a shiny Turtwig in Pearl. You could be waiting anywhere for a couple of minutes, to a day, to a few months! I'm so close to Pal Park on Diamond yet so far. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.