• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-oh Master

Well I have weird taste buds. I don't like anything sweet, Like Chocolate, all candy except sweettarts, I can only drink water and Milk as everything is bleh, No fruits, vegi's and all of that stuff. I am skinny :p

I know of another person (I always forget his name) who has what I have but he is a celabrity sp?.

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
lucario 1993, clone your Shiny Eevee and get them all...
and the GC does act like the CC...

Anyway i'm quite sad about that SSBB website...It's sort of nothing new data makes me go Emo..

Oblivion if you feel that way you're fired...LOL
I joke..
And it is fun to own a club...I know, You feel like a god...People worship your every post..i love it..

coming soon: The holy Owner

nivek

... Yawn?
Sure you can join. Just try and stay active :) You can Subscribe to this thread under "Thread Tools".

I havn't played much games lately as I have been busy helping my mom clean the house. 19 more days until PBR! And nothing really new on Smashbros...

Thank you, I subscribed before I even asked to join though.

Do we have a topic?

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Sorry about this question
or spam but if any of you
in this ds/wii club but do any of
have an imported pokemon edition
ds? (it's not that i want to buy it)
I just want know if the imported ds
at the start menu when you go in to
the option menu does the imported ds have
a english translater? or does it only have
japanese? i need to know so that when i get the
yellow pikachu edition from Play-asia.com.
Every DS is the same, so all you'd have to do is switch the language to English. The only member with a Pokémon DS (that I know of) is MidnightScott and his Dialga/Palkia one, which he got from the US Pokémon Center website.
Arm cramps within 10 minutes, But I wouldn't stop playing! :p
So very, very true.
so the gamecube controller acts as a classic controller? i must know!!!
Usually, but I find it more fun to use the Classic Controller. The controls are set up just like the SNES, so it's got the nostalgia effect.
Ah, Burninator, I was playing Wiisports baseball and Catman stepped up to bat. He hit an out of the park! No one on my Wii has ever done that before.
XD That's awesome. He's always fun to have randomly show up.
Eating Bananas reduces cramps, so I've been eating alot of them because I play my Wii so much
A lot is two words, and allot means something different altogether.

The grammar Nazi has spoken!

I'm making a sig object that has Mario and Luigi with the word "Hooked on the brothers!" Then I'm getting back to work on the stuff I keep forgetting to do, like banners for DG and HM. And THEN I'll ask elementman-Novapoke if he's out of school yet, so we can open the Burning Nova Request Shop.

w00t.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
I want a Dialga/Palkia DS.

It doesn't seem like Brawl is coming out anytime soon. *sighs* I guess PBR will have to do.

Oh, yeah, I got a shiny Dialga two days ago. It has a Modest nature, like I planned, and I had only been soft resetting for six days.

Burninator, how tall is your brother? I'm 13, too, but I'm 6'1" and a half.

Elementman-Novapoke

'Sup everyone.

What's the wi-fi error 61010?

Help!

Also
I'm on my way to the E4.

Burny(sorry), I need a hippo thingie that can has ice-fang please.
When my wi-fi works i'll tell you.

Seriously, if anyone could tell me what error 61010 is it'd be helpful.

BrawlMaster

Live long, & prosper
Tomorrow starts the final class days for me. I have two exams tomorrow. and then one on Monday, one on Tuesday, and two on Wednsday. Anyway, has anyone checked out Pokemon Crater yet? I hear they have updated and put in the new D/P pokemon. I'll be on tonite after I study.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
'Sup everyone.

What's the wi-fi error 61010?

Help!

Also
I'm on my way to the E4.

Burny(sorry), I need a hippo thingie that can has ice-fang please.
When my wi-fi works i'll tell you.

Seriously, if anyone could tell me what error 61010 is it'd be helpful.

Go here for info on 61010.

I'll see what I can do about that Pokémon. Hopefully it won't take long.

EDIT:
All you need is a couple of heart scales. The Fangs can be learned at the Move re-learner's house in Pastoria City, after your hippo evolves.

I don't have a hippo that's already evolved, but I do have about six heart scales. They're pretty common in the Underground if you haven't got the National Dex yet.

Last edited:

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
Re-many clubs:-
It depends on how active you are in them.

I'm most active in this one, the AC/AC:WW one, elected co-owner of the Mythical thread, (thanks, ~:Northern Lights:~!) and the Dr Who/Torchwood club.

Any clubs I started myself died through inactivity, hence my reluctence to create a Transformers club.

Now, if there was a good Transformers game for the Wii, and not just a tie-in to the new movie, (I'll watch it first, then say what I think of it afterwards,) then I might play it.

Brock Phillips.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
G/S Remake Possibility now at 130%
I emailed nintendo about it and they said maybe

They publicly acknowledged the demand for a G/S remake in the Mailbag on Pokemon.coma long time ago, but just teased us with it, instead of making any official statements.

Y'know all those fans that stopped playing the games because they thought Pokémon went downhill after Gold and Silver?

Muhahahahaha...

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Everytime I go to the GTS I get disconected before I can ask for a poke / put one up.

Why?

Could be a temporary error in the GTS system. I've been randomly kicked out once or twice. Troubleshoot time.

Did you get your Friend Code yet? You may need to connect at a Pokémon Center to get a FC first.

Do you have a strong connection to the Wi-Fi signal?

Also, did you register your location at the globe? It's not necessary, but it's cool to do.

Hmm. Hope that helps. If all else fails, turn to the instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.