• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoshi

Unique
it seems everyone has mario strikers except me and the others from outside europe and australia
i have a question:can u control mariostrikers using the gamecube controller or the classic controller

Wii Remote + Nunchuk only.

Also, my MKDS FC: 399526 171134
Wii number is in sig.

Ho-oh Master

I got a Legit Movie Darkrai last night from my buddy in Japan...

So I have a Pokedex Update:
Oblivion's Pokedex No: 491

;o; I want him so bad. What do Japanese people trade for the Darkrai?

I havn't played my games much, I like the info about Fox :D He looks awesome in his new cloths.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
;o; I want him so bad. What do Japanese people trade for the Darkrai?

I havn't played my games much, I like the info about Fox :D He looks awesome in his new cloths.

My Darkrai's from the glitch. Hooray Wi-Fi trades.

The new clothes are cool, including the silly boots. What I don't like is the fact that his head is shaped like a bell.

(found this on VGCats) w00
bell1.jpg

bell2.jpg

bell3.jpg

bell4.jpg

It really makes me wish they gave him his Adventures look. Heck, even the Assault look would have been better than this.

Zoshi

Unique
hey wait i have a jaoanese pearl if i connect to wifi using the mystery gift will i recieve darkrai?

You actually need to be at a theatre in Japan to get the Darkrai. So unfortunately, no. :(

Is it me or is the Crystal Cup (second one) hard? Anyone with the game having trouble? I go in a fashion of winning one match, then losing the next. It's so frustrating. :x

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Hey, guess what!
My Eagle Scout Board of Review was yesterday, and I passed!

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

They were happy with my project (I built three bookcases and stocked them with art supplies and books, then collected gift certificates to bowling alleys, movie theaters, and other random things nearby, then donated it all to a shelter for abused and neglected children.) and were satisfied that I met all the other requirements.

Speaking of which, I need to relax. Yesterday was spent stressing out about my board until 7:00, when I was even more stressed, as I was actually there.

Anyway, I'm not technically an Eagle Scout until my paperwork comes back from National headquarters, so I'll keep myself busy by doing what Francis (from SPM) does...

"I love going on forums and complaining about video games I've never played."

(I just need to get over the lame updates the Smash Bros. site is giving us. I mean, I'm glad that they're making those that never played Smash Bros. happy, but I'm kinda tired of seeing updates on what I already know.)

Status
Not open for further replies.