• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narutopokedude

← currently hunting
Lol, maybe you have one? a shiny darkrai. Oh and thanks for the welcome :D

Night Avenger

Rust In Peace
Hey guys! I need to trade with ~Dotaitos~ right now! But I haven't got his Name, I have his friend code but not his ingame name! Does any one of you have it?

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
Hey guys i'm back

School finally is over for me and now i have the summer break. I will be on more often so yeah for me!

Anywho...whats up? Anything new happen?

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
after i finish my Exam i will have to wait until saturday and my GF will come over, She wants to come over and play the Wii...but we might get tounge tied instead

Anyway I am getting an award (Duex) for my I.T, english and Possible Maths...

Wii related...Strikers is so tough in the crystal cup, but i owned a few people over Wi-Fi..my win lose streak goes like this
Win-6 and lose-3 pretty good...
I got Linkin Parks new album today...Very good...

And 7 days till I can join the next gen of Pokemon

Zoshi

Unique
Twilight Princess>Sonic and the secret rings..The game isn't bad it just got boring...TP is just way to good to let down
Great Wii Games
-Loz: TP
-Super Mario STrikers Charged
-Super Paper Mario

Got to agree with you here.

Super Paper Mario I am desperate to play. I have no idea why they won't give out the release date even though they have had the SPM page up at NoAU for quite some time. And they just gave it a classification rating. Seriously, why don't they just release the date already?! My guess it will be August. :(

And yes, Crystal Cup is really, really annoying. I keep losing at the finals.

Hey, want to do a match over Wi-Fi? Not now though, but maybe later.

(Strikers, obviously)

EDIT: I've got my FC for Strikers, look at sig.

Last edited:

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Zoshi: That would be fun i'll post my FC up soon, Maybe on Saturday (I believe you live in Victoria) So around 8pm that way i'll be free..
I'll add your Friend Code to the front Page..

Lucario1993: Thats a good set of shiny's, How do you know they are legit?

Zoshi

Unique
so ill just get twilight princess and got these three new legit shinies in the chat
uxie,deoxys,venusaur

Nice. I have a feeling the second one might be unlegit, but still, awesome you got 3 of them.

Zoshi: That would be fun i'll post my FC up soon, Maybe on Saturday (I believe you live in Victoria) So around 8pm that way i'll be free..
I'll add your Friend Code to the front Page..

Yeah, Victoria. Great! :D

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Zoshi: I will PM you if i can't make it, but i'll try my best..:D
Plus this will give me the perfect experience for the next club contest i want to create..
The Wiifa World Cup I And it should start once the game comes out in the US so more members can play in matches

Zoshi

Unique
Diamond help please!

What do I do after Buck gets the magma stone thingie?

Go to the house west of the Pokémon Center in the Survival Area. Talk to him. I think that's what you have to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.