• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Zoshi i will need to add your FC and give you mine for our match today
In the crystal Cup i got all the way to the elimination match and last..:(

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
Thanks.

New Topic?
Do have all the channels on the Wii?
Yep I do!

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
Has anyone got anything off the shopping channel? I got a Zelda game.

Zoshi

Unique
I have them all, and I also have Super Mario World, Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario Bros. 2 VC channels.

As you can see, I am obsessed with Mario games.

Zoshi

Unique
AF: Ready to go Wi-Fi now?

EDIT: I might go try the Crystal Cup soon... maybe I might get lucky and actually beat it.

Last edited:

Zoshi

Unique
Okay, I added you, and you're avaliable. Now what? I just go to "Friendly", right?

EDIT: Never mind now. :D

That was a WONDERFUL match. I never even expected to win. That was awesome!

Last edited:

Zoshi

Unique
Yeah, that last one was very close, I thought I was screwed at that last game. And sure, we can play tomorrow.

If anyone else wants to play Strikers sometime, please tell me. I'd love to vs. you all!

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
first game
3-7 Zoshi won
second game
6-7 zoshi won...
But in the second game it seemed as if Zoshi won early i had 2 and he had 6 i managed to play defencivly and won..what screwed me over was when you change characters and it goes to someone on the otherside of the field it should go to the one closest to the ball...I must practce...Same time Tomorrow Zoshi?

Zoshi

Unique
First game was actually 2-8.

I had the same problems as you. The Hammer Bro. is a really good sidekick to have, it did most of the work for you. :p

Yeah, same time tomorrow.

lucario 1993

don't miss with mii!
sorry for not posting lately,its because i was playing my wii and creating mii's ,playing wii sprots.
and hey did i mention that i got three extra games with it,that was an excellent offer even though it was expensive :D and the games are:sonic and the secret rings,twilight princess and mario party 8.
gonna post my wii number later

lucario 1993

don't miss with mii!
planning to get pokemon battle revolution after the next nine days or on the day it is released
i have a question:why cant i close the wii with my wii-mote when i can open it with my wii-mote?

Status
Not open for further replies.