• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
I don't understand...
Rephrase the question please...

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
guys try the game on the wii rayman raving rabbids its so cool and lol

Indeed it is. I love that game... The end is depressing, though.

well i can turn on the wii via my wii-mote but i cant turn it off via my wii-mote

Wish I could help, but I don't know enough about your setup. Your 'motes are all synchronized?

I'm leaving for summer camp tomorrow, unfortunately. I'll be back in a week. After that, I'll open the Black Cat Project to Super Mario Strikers Charged (Football), and edit the Pokémon ladder to include PBR battles. ;)

So, I'll see you in a while, I guess.

Ho-oh Master

You just hold the Wii mote power button for a little bit. I can finally get on!

I have been going to Smashboards when these forums go down :p I am McCloud_Master there btw. Plus I am relearning alot of stuff so I will be ready for Brawl.

EDIT: Bye Burninator!

LinksOcarina

The true master
Wii and Ds huh?

Id like to join please.

Last edited:

LinksOcarina

The true master
I got about 40 miis...mostly based on family, friends, and random ideas I had.

Honestly I think I have done more with the miis then with Zelda, even though I beat Zelda already.

LUCARIO DUDE

oh i am gona get the wii soon but i dont think i will have so much games what do you think i should get i f i buy it

1.rayman raving rabbids

2.mario strikers charged

3. sonic the secret ring

4.mario party 8

5. the legend of zelda

6.mario galxy

7. bleach the game

8. naruto shippuuden

9. paper mario

10.wario ware smoth moves

lol thats a lot of games

LinksOcarina

The true master
I need money to build my Wii collection. Battle Rrvolution and Godfather Black Hand I need to get now, then Strikers Charged should be a good edition.

Zoshi

Unique
I was so close to beating Crystal Cup in Strikers, I won nearly every match, except I lost on the Semi-Final. It's so annoying. :(

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
I was so close to beating Crystal Cup in Strikers, I won nearly every match, except I lost on the Semi-Final. It's so annoying. :(

I got eliminated in the first round of elimination...O i can't play tonight, a whole lot of H/W came in at once for me today..:(

LUCARIO DUDE, since i haven't played all of those Wii games i can't judge to well but i'll try and help.
1.rayman raving rabbids
It's fun but i rarely play it now...I'd miss it since No2 is due soon
2.mario strikers charged
A purchase, you should get it ASAP
3. sonic the secret ring
I am not fond of this one really, their have been a mix of opinions...I would miss it though
4.mario party 8
-Never played, but judgeing from past MP games it'll be great
5. the legend of zelda
BUY! BUY! BUY!
6.mario galxy
Not out yet
7. bleach the game
Haven't played the series ever
8. naruto shippuuden
" " From No 7
9. paper mario
Seems like a good RPG, I would get it
Alot of fun...Really Random stuff but fun for family and friends

Zoshi

Unique
Oh, well then I'll try.

oh i am gona get the wii soon but i dont think i will have so much games what do you think i should get i f i buy it

1.rayman raving rabbids

2.mario strikers charged

3. sonic the secret ring

4.mario party 8

5. the legend of zelda

6.mario galxy

7. bleach the game

8. naruto shippuuden

9. paper mario

lol thats a lot of games

The ones bolded I recommend you get.

Oh, and not a problem, AF.

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Thanks, ~Dotaitos~. I ahd the link on my OTHER computer, but not my main one…

@alecsdell100: Hm, ya think so? PBR comes out a few days after I get out, so I was thinking of that.

@Kyuubi: It actually took me awhile to remember I was part of this club. XD

XD Aw, thanks AF. I liked this club, so why wouldn’t I come back?

@Burny: Isn’t it just MAGICAL? XD Yeah, I’m back. Mega forum lag for like…A month or two.

@LUCARIO DUDE: OOO! Um...Try to get 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, and 10. I've heard that the Bleach and Naruto games are awesome, and I've seen the Naruto one in action; it is SWEET, I'll tell ya.

Oh, Wii update for me:

Bad news: I have no money for an extra Wii game.
Worse news: I don't think I'm getting the Wii.

One week left, and there's not much I can do to get my Bs up to As. I'll try though (since it's only, like 3% more in each class before it's an A).

Sleep now. 'Night allz.

~;004;

EDIT: Read up on SSBB. Looks AWESOME so far. Hope the graphics are as good as they look. But if not, I'll still get it.

Last edited:

BrawlMaster

Live long, & prosper
I can't wait for PBR to come out! I'm so excited! The summer is finally here and this summer break proves to be the best one yet! At the end of this month, I am going to see a show called Video Games Live! where the National Symphony Orchestra plays the themes from all the popular video games like Halo, Zelda, Mario, Final Fantasy, Sonic and more. Before the show, there will be contests where you can win laptops and videogames. You can meet composers, and try out video games. On July 4th my cousins are coming up from North Carolina and we're going to see Transformers. Then at the end of July I'm going up to Deleware for my uncle's retirement party. (He's a Professor at Del. State University.) then I'm going to see The Phantom of the Opera. I've waited forever to see that show!

Status
Not open for further replies.