• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

master of aggrons

<- must get pm me
sign me up i have both plus wifi on both

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
Wii fund update:-£37:39.

I may get MK:A on Friday and start working through Konquest and Motor Kombat to get Koins to get parts for my kharacter (Wings, hooves, Nightcrawler-like hands....).

A question:-can MK:A be played via the net, and be enterable in the BCP?

Brock PHillips.

Elementman-Novapoke

Wii fund update:-£37:39.

I may get MK:A on Friday and start working through Konquest and Motor Kombat to get Koins to get parts for my kharacter (Wings, hooves, Nightcrawler-like hands....).

A question:-can MK:A be played via the net, and be enterable in the BCP?

Brock PHillips.

Nope, it isn't available to play on wi-fi.

sonar1122@gmail.com

Im a guy namd Taylor
i wanna join

Can I join? I've got a Ds and diamond but I'm wiiless(I have to buy everything w/ my own money and my curency rate is low) ...can I still join?

PokeMaster1496

Lover of Legendaries
May I join please?

master of aggrons

<- must get pm me
can i get the links to the banners

Ho-oh Master

Welcome to the Club sonar1122@gmail.com, PokeMaster1496, and master of aggrons.

master of aggrons Go to the pic you want, right click it, go to properties, Highlight the URL and copy it. Go to your sig and paste it in there.

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
Nope, it isn't available to play on wi-fi.

OH....*Thinks of suitable clean phrase.* KRUTZ!

Nodwick and PVP-online fan.

It would be good if it was though, wouldn't it?
As soon as our (Clan Chewbacca, the gaming group my friends and I go by) Kharacter's Kreated I'll psot pictures on my deviantart site.
(Just search for deviantart, then on the site, look for "centaurmarines". That should get you there.)

Brock PHillips.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
can i get the links to the banners

You've got the right link, but you need to fix it. Stick a
tag after it.

And wow, another two new members? Enjoy your stay. I hope you remain active, as that will make you eligible for the Black Cat Project. (click the cat in my sig)

lucario 1993

don't miss with mii!
i hate to be a spoiler but i am happy to announce that ike from fire emblem is a new character in ssbb
i am sorry for spoling :(
and anyone wanna have a starfox:command dogfight?

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
hey guys i havent been on for a while. i was busy with my sig and was fixing it to support wii ds club. I also rented mario strikers charged for wii so hopeing to play that and once i get the hang of things ill be playing wifi matches against friends & strangers.

i hate to be a spoiler but i am happy to announce that ike from fire emblem is a new character in ssbb
i am sorry for spoling :(
and anyone wanna have a starfox:command dogfight?

finally a new character in the series still waiting for them to add solid snake to the official website. and for the spoiler you could of just added a link to the website and then say new character added to SSBB click here to find out.

Last edited:

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
If it was that rank, we'd have barely any players.

I love the new stage it looks awesome, I hope we have some UBER flying characters, Pit should be able to anyway...

I got a New DBZ game for my DS today, I have yet to play it but before i go to sleep i will, then i'll tell you about it :D

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
burninator: I don't have PBR

My team isn't all that great. All that i have been doing recentaly is chaining for a shiny

BrawlMaster

Live long, & prosper
I was trying to post last night and my computer wouldn't grant me acess to the site and my Wii was taking too long to load. Burninatoer, exactly what are those two things in you post that are available at Pokemoncenter.com? Are they supposed to be like Tekno the robotic dog? I think i'll buy one or both. Did anyone see the rough trailer for Ironman?

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
I was trying to post last night and my computer wouldn't grant me acess to the site and my Wii was taking too long to load. Burninatoer, exactly what are those two things in you post that are available at Pokemoncenter.com? Are they supposed to be like Tekno the robotic dog? I think i'll buy one or both. Did anyone see the rough trailer for Ironman?

No, just stuffed Pokémon. They're not especially cool, but I like them all the same.

I'm building ladder rungs for a couple of people today, then adding them later. I'm also going to add symbols from the Smash Bros. Site (like those in my sig) to the ladders, for the sake of decoration. Mushroom for Mario Kart, Metroid symbol for MPH, etc. You get the idea. I think it'll improve the overall look and make it less plain.

Anyway, see y'all later. I need to work on some Phys. Ed. homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.