• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony~Jirachi

best pokemon ever
Well now that the Mario Strikers Charged ladder is guaranteed heres my FC
Strangely theres no need for names and theres no spaces inbetween.
So far this game is way better than the original, the option for different sidekicks is so cool, and they each get a cool skillshot. So far I have The Brick Wall award for the Fire and Crystal Cups, The golden foot for the Fire and Crystal cups, and have the the Fire Cup. Beating Diddy Kong is so hard though, anyone who beat him have tips?
This is my team, Luigi as Captain, Koopa on the left, Hammer Bros on the right, and Dry Bones at back.

lucario 1993

don't miss with mii!
Hey guys do u think that the floating hand in twilight princess is creepy?i certianly do!

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
i have mario stikers for wii and looking for friends to play with. im currently working on my first trophy so im a beginner. if anyone wants to play with me PM me ur code. this game is cool the controls are smooth and mulitplayer is fun offline and online. if anyone knows a thread that exchanges friend codes for wifi games please let me know.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
lucario 1993 if you go to the Lanturn at night and use your Dog sense you will see why.

Todays update was so awesome :D So I guess its an endless battle of polygons.

I know, it's like a real story mode! The random enemies were a nice touch. This is awesome... I can't wait to play this game.

EDIT: Just saw some Strikers Wi-Fi footage. Apparently there's no need to give out names, but they show up after you add each other. I think I'll include them in the ladder rungs for the sake of organization.

Also, what does playing with a guest mean? Does that let you bring a second player in on the same Wii?

EDIT AGAIN: Sorry for the delay, I'll have the BCP up-to-date tonight, hopefully. A lot of pressure on me to finish my summer classes nwext week, so I have to speed up my progress.

Last edited:

PokeMaster1496

Lover of Legendaries
Thanks Aussie Fan for letting me join. I may not post a lot because sometimes my computer won't let me on Serebii.

Yanick

Hey everyone! I've been away for a while, but I'm back. I also noticed my pokemon Diamond FC isn't up here yet, so I'll put it here right away,my name is Yanick, FC: 5240 8446 1350. My Pearl wil be here soon, but I don't know it right know, I'll have to look it up.

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
Do they have a mario strikers charged ladder for the project? i was wondering once i get at enough posts and an average poster i want to start challenging other people on that game.

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
guys big news i buyed the wii

happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy

thats cool now you can enjoy the features it has.

I forgot to add my codes for the wifi games and wii console #:
Pokemon Diamond: 2363 2311 7388
Mario Kart DS: 1633 0842 1889
Tony Hawks American Sk8land: 0129 8781 0909
Mario Strikers Charged: 451078 479311
Wii Number - 1532 6686 5620 1420

Last edited:

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Fellow wii'ers and ds'ers is Spectrobes worth buying?
It's not a bad game, There are betters and a sequal is in the works, but it is good until you finish the main story, I found it had little replay value, but it's not the worst DS game, it's quite Mediocre...

Anyway the DBZ game is Awesome, So much better than the GBC one :D

Road

Shiny Master
Anybody else besides me hate forum lag?

Man, I got my PBR code, but I can't go look it up...Meh, I'll post it later. As for the coliseums (can't spell today), I've beaten the Main Street, Gateway, Waterfall, and Crystal at least once (the Gateway and Main Street I've beaten about 3-4 times). I'm not gonna try the Neon Colosseum for awhile, as I got all my opponent's Pokemon and he got all of mine the last time I challenged it (me Vs. Him; Wigglytuff/Polywhirl/Corsola/? vs. Empoleon/Torterra/Infernape/Luxray). My Diamond team really owns, even if all the opponent's Pokemon are Lv. 64 while mine are all 40-47 (minus Infernape (Sora), who is also Lv. 64). >>;

Also, should I but Mario Strikers Charged? It seems fun, but I dun really know.

I'm guessing there was an awesome SSBB update? Man, I really gotta keep more informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.