• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LUCARIO DUDE

guys i am still dancing becuase i have a wii lol oh and today i beted wario smooth moves heheh i only have wario and wii sport heheh missing some $ >_<

lucario 1993

don't miss with mii!
Me can't decide.

I like speaking like Yeto.

Me might get Super Mario Strikers Charged tomorrow,But me not sure.

guys i am still dancing becuase i have a wii lol oh and today i beted wario smooth moves heheh i only have wario and wii sport heheh missing some $ >_<
Do what me do,beg for cash.

Last edited:

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
Well, Sorry for not being on yesterday, I'd purchased Mortal Kombat Armageddon for my Wii!

Currently, wer'e (My friends and I) taking it in turns to play Motor Kombat to get the Koins for the Kharacter for Saul. (Saul's the better fighter of us.)

A question about the Konquest mode:-any tips for getting out of Sektor's spaceship please? The furthest wev'e got to is the bit where you get to the sword on the ship, but only with about 5 seconds to spare!

Also, how do you use the unlocked alternate costumes in the game please?

Brock PHillips.

Zoshi

Unique
For the poll, it was rather tough, but I said Wii, since most of my time goes there now, rather than the DS at the moment. I would buy a DS game, but I have about 5 Wii games I want to get. :(

BrawlMaster

Live long, & prosper
I'm about to leave for vacation again. This time, I really won't be posting anything for like a week. I'm going to North Carolina this time. Hopefully I'm going to be able to catch some snakes or other type of reptile on my trip. I also plan to visit ScreenGems Studios! Tell you all about it when I get back on Monday the 13th.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
All my DS games suck except Diamond and Choboco Tales.I'm thinking of selling my PS2 and buying a Wii but i'm not sure.

It's a tough choice. I mean, given the choice, I'd buy a Wii... but if you've already got a PS2 you may as well keep it. There are some great games around on PS2. Fortunately for me, I have friends to mooch off of when I need a Kingdom Hearts or Ratchet and Clank fix, but I'm happier with a Wii in-house, since I'm big on Multiplayer (and hooked on Nintendo's exclusives--when a company goes for over 20 years, and their key franchises still haven't got old, you know they're good).

However, it's completely up to you. The Wii is amazing so far, and with the big 3 so close at hand, it's only getting better. The PS2 has a huge library, with some amazing games in it. Plus, the DS has some excellent titles that would make it way more enjoyable, were you to pick a couple of new games up.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Due to an unexpected road trip, BCP updates are postponed until Monday.

However, my time in the car is helping me win Pokémon contests. Woohoo. My ultimate Ribbon project has been a success so far--to win as many ribbons as I possibly can on one Pokémon.

This morning I snagged a Smeargle from Colosseum, and purified it with a time flute. I traded it to Emerald for Contests. (Purification gave it 1 ribbon)

I beat the league with Smeargle in my party. +1 ribbon.

I used heart scales and Sketch to win give him moves adapted for Beauty contests. I then entered him in the contests. +4 blue ribbons.

I did the same thing with Cool moves. I lost the first round, so I wasted a few more heart scales on a new moveset. This one worked. +4 red ribbons.

As I left the Contest hall, the artist approached me. He thought my Smeargle was awesome, and gave me "A ribbon for being chosen as a super sketch model," which is ironic, because it's a Smeargle. +1 awesome ribbon.

My Smeargle has 11 ribbons now, and tomorrow I'll get him at least 12 more. Then I'll transfer him to Diamond, where I'll get him all of the contest ribbons, the Footprint ribbon, the Effort ribbon, the Sinnoh Champ ribbon, all 7 day of the week ribbons, and all three of the Ribbon Syndicate's obscenely expensive ribbons. That should give me a total of 55 ribbons on one Pokémon, which would be absolutely amazing.

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
Due to an unexpected road trip, BCP updates are postponed until Monday.

However, my time in the car is helping me win Pokémon contests. Woohoo. My ultimate Ribbon project has been a success so far--to win as many ribbons as I possibly can on one Pokémon.

This morning I snagged a Smeargle from Colosseum, and purified it with a time flute. I traded it to Emerald for Contests. (Purification gave it 1 ribbon)

I beat the league with Smeargle in my party. +1 ribbon.

I used heart scales and Sketch to win give him moves adapted for Beauty contests. I then entered him in the contests. +4 blue ribbons.

I did the same thing with Cool moves. I lost the first round, so I wasted a few more heart scales on a new moveset. This one worked. +4 red ribbons.

As I left the Contest hall, the artist approached me. He thought my Smeargle was awesome, and gave me "A ribbon for being chosen as a super sketch model," which is ironic, because it's a Smeargle. +1 awesome ribbon.

My Smeargle has 11 ribbons now, and tomorrow I'll get him at least 12 more. Then I'll transfer him to Diamond, where I'll get him all of the contest ribbons, the Footprint ribbon, the Effort ribbon, the Sinnoh Champ ribbon, all 7 day of the week ribbons, and all three of the Ribbon Syndicate's obscenely expensive ribbons. That should give me a total of 55 ribbons on one Pokémon, which would be absolutely amazing.

I see that u have thought that through. You could get about 12 more if u were 2 do tough, cute, smart contests also...but i mean come on, who has 12 heart scales anyway?

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
I see that u have thought that through. You could get about 12 more if u were 2 do tough, cute, smart contests also...but i mean come on, who has 12 heart scales anyway?

I do. I put a fainted Butterfree at the head of my party (to activate Compoundeyes ability) then bought some net balls and started fishing for Luvdisc. It's not that hard, really, once you get used to seeing annoying Wailmers. I have movesets planned out for those contests, and I'll be entering him in the other three categories on the road tomorrow. I was lucky enough to get a Smeargle with an unbiased nature, so it was easy to give him great, yet balanced, stats in every category with very careful berry blending. He also has abnormally high speed, so I may use him in battle after his contest career is finished.

Last edited:

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
WOW, Burninator You've done such an amzing thing with Ribbons, Congrats...

MAC999: If you do sell your PS2 you can't expect much $100 at best, so instead of selling just wait a few more months and get the Wii then, By that time some really great games shuld be out...
Also with your DS issue, What games do you have? I've got 33 DS games and i just can't put it down...

Oh Burninator I must say i've done what you've requested, I just didn't post :D had nothing Relevent to say...

I will also change the Poll when something BIG happens
Like do you like the Wiifit?
Have you Pre ordered SSBB? etc

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
WOW, Burninator You've done such an amzing thing with Ribbons, Congrats...

Oh Burninator I must say i've done what you've requested, I just didn't post :D had nothing Relevent to say...

Thanks. It's kind of odd, but the Smeargle icon request is completely unrelated to my contest Smeargle. I posted that before I snagged him. It's also weird that I get this Smeargle AFTER I pass the "Legendarry Pokémon Coordinator" rank. Bad timing there...

After the BCP gets some activity we'll start using the Porygon icons as a symbol for the ladder leaders, but if it happened now it wouldn't mean anything.

Zoshi

Unique
AF has 33 DS games? Wow. That makes my small collection of 5 DS games feel like nothing. :p

pokekid1

The First Pokékid
You think they will release Super Smash Bros. for the Wii's Virtual Console? man that game was so cool. i think i was 5 or 7 when i played that game for N64 and i remembered the commercial after seeing it on Youtube. It would be cool if they released it the same day as Super Smash Bros. Brawl. First I have SSBB for Wii, SSBM for Gamecube, and the original SSB for N64.

I think the wii and ds are both the best
consoles i have over 10 different games for the wii (about 39 ds games)
including pokemon. And they say: "the wii and the ds might not have
music, movies or feeds, they might not have the best graphics
(like the ps3 or the psp does) the wii might not have a hd comopant
cable to play on an hd tv. But it is worth it, besides the wii is the cheapest
and smallest home console.

I'm back for a bit. I'm visiting relatives in Canada for a while, but I can get on for a bit I s'pose.

Anywho, that sounds like an awesome Smeargle, Burninator, I had an idea for giving a Pokemon tons of ribbons, but I just don't have the time to do that right now.

but i mean come on, who has 12 heart scales anyway?

Erm...12? I have over 30. It's not that hard to get them in Ru/Sa/Em or D/P. Just saying...

Hey by the way, should I get Rune Factory or Luminous Arc? Both look equally good, but Rune Factory looks like it could tie me over for as long as Animal Crossing at least. It's tough methinks...

Status
Not open for further replies.