• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back for a bit. I'm visiting relatives in Canada for a while, but I can get on for a bit I s'pose.

Anywho, that sounds like an awesome Smeargle, Burninator, I had an idea for giving a Pokemon tons of ribbons, but I just don't have the time to do that right now.

but i mean come on, who has 12 heart scales anyway?

Erm...12? I have over 30. It's not that hard to get them in Ru/Sa/Em or D/P. Just saying...

Hey by the way, should I get Rune Factory or Luminous Arc? Both look equally good, but Rune Factory looks like it could tie me over for as long as Animal Crossing at least. It's tough methinks...

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
You think they will release Super Smash Bros. for the Wii's Virtual Console? man that game was so cool. i think i was 5 or 7 when i played that game for N64 and i remembered the commercial after seeing it on Youtube. It would be cool if they released it the same day as Super Smash Bros. Brawl. First I have SSBB for Wii, SSBM for Gamecube, and the original SSB for N64.

I really hope they do, but they haven't mentioned anything about it yet. Not that I know of, anyway.

Burninator, why are some rungs green while others are blue?

The blue rungs are people with Battle Revolution, in case somebody would rather take the battle into Pokétopia.

Tony~Jirachi

best pokemon ever
Due to an unexpected road trip, BCP updates are postponed until Monday.

However, my time in the car is helping me win Pokémon contests. Woohoo. My ultimate Ribbon project has been a success so far--to win as many ribbons as I possibly can on one Pokémon.

This morning I snagged a Smeargle from Colosseum, and purified it with a time flute. I traded it to Emerald for Contests. (Purification gave it 1 ribbon)

I beat the league with Smeargle in my party. +1 ribbon.

I used heart scales and Sketch to win give him moves adapted for Beauty contests. I then entered him in the contests. +4 blue ribbons.
I did the same thing with Cool moves. I lost the first round, so I wasted a few more heart scales on a new moveset. This one worked. +4 red ribbons.

As I left the Contest hall, the artist approached me. He thought my Smeargle was awesome, and gave me "A ribbon for being chosen as a super sketch model," which is ironic, because it's a Smeargle. +1 awesome ribbon.

My Smeargle has 11 ribbons now, and tomorrow I'll get him at least 12 more. Then I'll transfer him to Diamond, where I'll get him all of the contest ribbons, the Footprint ribbon, the Effort ribbon, the Sinnoh Champ ribbon, all 7 day of the week ribbons, and all three of the Ribbon Syndicate's obscenely expensive ribbons. That should give me a total of 55 ribbons on one Pokémon, which would be absolutely amazing.

woah 55, my highest is like 14. You do realize R/S/E contest ribbons are different than DP contest ribbons, which would nearly double your total amount of ribbons. Also the Pokemon league ribbons are different too.

EDIT: nevermind, i reread the last part and it seems you do realize lol.

Last edited:

lucario 1993

don't miss with mii!
Burninator i sent u a private message,did u check your pm box

and is AC:WW's wi-fi filled with lags?

Rebeccag

I only have 5 DS games but my excuse is i only got it in may but hopefully i should get more games soon but im currently concentrating on finishing Pokemon Diamond when i have finished that ill be on the look out for more games

Virtual Chatot

Circa 2006
Ha! How could you guys actually think that I would leave?! :D

Explanation: I was asked by my Church ( not just me, a few other people ) to "give up" something that I do with a group of people. I was supposed to say I was leaving, make it look completely legit, and actually not login for a while.

I was supposed to learn some moral lesson from this, but I never got the memo XD

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Ha! How could you guys actually think that I would leave?! :D

Explanation: I was asked by my Church ( not just me, a few other people ) to "give up" something that I do with a group of people. I was supposed to say I was leaving, make it look completely legit, and actually not login for a while.

I was supposed to learn some moral lesson from this, but I never got the memo XD

Wow... That's kinda lame.

But welcome back!

Anyway, at least we didn't replace you or anything. Sucks that it had to happen in the middle of setting up the Darkrai tournament. :p

Smeargle update: Done the Smart contests (really hate Natu now). I never did like the Smart contests. It's like all the others are about improving your appeal, while this one is about screwing everyone else over. Working on Smeargle's Tough moveset now.

Last edited:

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Ya srsly. i hat it wen ppl typ like ths.

EDIT: j/k. im jus messin.

I need to change my sig for Smeargle mania, but I haven't the time. Instead, I'll just fix up my avatar.

EDIT ONCE MORE: Busily preparing for a ceremony in real life, so BCP visual update is delayed one more day. Sorry, folks.

Last edited:

Ho-oh Master

WE LOVE YOU OBLIVION! *Throws out papers for new staff* :p

(I play way to much MPH and its all Wireless battles againest bots but its fun) Today I got 11000 Biped kills and 4000 Alt kills in MPH :D I want to take a pic of it and show it for proof.

I've recently gotten back into the swing of playing Fire Emblem games. I restarted both FE9 and FE7, and just happen to be on level 11 with both of them. So yeah, I'll be tied up with those for some time...these two I've never beaten either, so this should be fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.