• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
I want to point out that it's getting really spammy in here...

but posts don't count here...

...and the thread's about to be closed anyway.

Just don't clutter up my new thread with your chitchattiness.

I'll be utilizing the password system again in the new one, possibly with the same password, but I'll make it a bit more obvious to avoid confusion.

I'll probably also sponsor an SPPF Nintendo WFC gaming ladders project (for everyone, not, just club members) to ensure that this club and its projects occupy every bit of my free time ever. Might actually pass off the responsibility of running that to a co-owner this time, but I still want the BCP to live on somehow.

Medea

Excalibur
Okay, decided to close this up since the owner has kindly asked me to do so.

Look out for new thread by ArielAce.

And yes, you better not spam up that thread, or I shall haunt you.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.